Taxpayers on the hook for extremist education

Old 12-08-2017, 08:51 AM
n/a

Default Taxpayers on the hook for extremist education

Thousands of kids receiving an extremist and ultraconservative education at the expense of taxpayers.

With taxpayers footing the bill for religious private schools, the separation of church and state, a cornerstone of American democracy, becomes a murky line. So how did it come to be that taxpayers are footing the bill for an evangelical education?

Students report these curriculum sources left them woefully ill-equipped to thrive in a diverse society while instilling in them racist, sexist and intolerant views of the world.

Voucher Schools Championed By Betsy DeVos Can Teach Whatever They Want. Turns Out They Teach Lies. | HuffPost
Old 12-08-2017, 08:54 AM
n/a

So the world's most expensive education system that is a proven failure should continue as is. You must love it as they are vilifying Christianity
Old 12-08-2017, 09:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Thousands of kids receiving an extremist and ultraconservative education at the expense of taxpayers.

With taxpayers footing the bill for religious private schools, the separation of church and state, a cornerstone of American democracy, becomes a murky line. So how did it come to be that taxpayers are footing the bill for an evangelical education?

Students report these curriculum sources left them woefully ill-equipped to thrive in a diverse society while instilling in them racist, sexist and intolerant views of the world.

Voucher Schools Championed By Betsy DeVos Can Teach Whatever They Want. Turns Out They Teach Lies. | HuffPost
Keep on posting, please.
Old 12-08-2017, 10:35 AM
n/a

Quote:

Diversity is what is WRONG with America...and increasingly the world. Too many black/brown people are bringing us down. They're becoming unsupportable.

We need to become MORE racist, sexist, and intolerant of culture DESTROYING things like gays, transgenders, and all the rest of the queer crap.

What you WANT...IS what is destroying this country. Minorities, women, and queers do not a successful country make. White men make successful places...always...every time. Disagree? Name it. How many times do I have to say...put up or shut up? You SAY we're all equal...now prove it. I showed yo MY proof...no black villages, black neighborhoods all suck, all the black schools suck, ALL the black countries suck. I PROVED my case by showing there is NO equality...have you found something nobody else has? You found a black villages? 150,000 black people living together in relative peace?
Old 12-08-2017, 10:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
So the world's most expensive education system that is a proven failure should continue as is. You must love it as they are vilifying Christianity
It's ONLY become a "failure" over the last 50 years. It STARTED failing when we started FORCING diversity. The blacks/Hispanics DO bring the rest of the class...the white kids...down.

It's becoming MORE of a failure because every year we have MORE minorities. MORE than half the students now are minorities. THAT is why education is failing.
Old 12-08-2017, 05:26 PM
n/a

What about all the crap, garbage, lies and propaganda they're fed in PUBLIC school???
Old 12-08-2017, 06:07 PM
n/a

Fox has a couple of agendas I've noticed. One is to slam education every chance they get. They constantly pair the word "liberal" with the word "education". They especially do not want their viewers to have college educations and to keep their children from attending college.

The second agenda is well noted among the legitimate press: Fox is ignoring the Russian investigation of Trump. In fact, they are doing all they can to discredit the FBI in general and Mueller in particular.

I am genuinely puzzled that Fox viewers don't realize how manipulated they are.
Old 12-08-2017, 06:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Fox has a couple of agendas I've noticed. One is to slam education every chance they get. They constantly pair the word "liberal" with the word "education". They especially do not want their viewers to have college educations and to keep their children from attending college.

The second agenda is well noted among the legitimate press: Fox is ignoring the Russian investigation of Trump. In fact, they are doing all they can to discredit the FBI in general and Mueller in particular.

I am genuinely puzzled that Fox viewers don't realize how manipulated they are.
Deja vu...huh mellin?

I guess I'll repeat myself too...

And you're NOT manipulated mellin?
Old 12-08-2017, 06:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Diversity is what is WRONG with America...and increasingly the world. Too many black/brown people are bringing us down. They're becoming unsupportable.

We need to become MORE racist, sexist, and intolerant of culture DESTROYING things like gays, transgenders, and all the rest of the queer crap.

What you WANT...IS what is destroying this country. Minorities, women, and queers do not a successful country make. White men make successful places...always...every time. Disagree? Name it. How many times do I have to say...put up or shut up? You SAY we're all equal...now prove it. I showed yo MY proof...no black villages, black neighborhoods all suck, all the black schools suck, ALL the black countries suck. I PROVED my case by showing there is NO equality...have you found something nobody else has? You found a black villages? 150,000 black people living together in relative peace?

"I don't like ____" isn't going to cut it.

You have to convert you feelings into the concreteness of law.

What is the signature law of Femo-Fascism?

Is it a Type 1 or a Type 2 law?

Old 12-08-2017, 07:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Minorities, women, and queers do not a successful country make.
Damn Don. As often as you slam minorities, women and gays, I sometimes think you’re really a self-loathing black lesbian. Is it “Dawn Baldwin” perhaps.
Old 12-08-2017, 08:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Damn Don. As often as you slam minorities, women and gays, I sometimes think you’re really a self-loathing black lesbian. Is it “Dawn Baldwin” perhaps.
Instead of "judging" me...how about some introspection...IF I'm wrong and deserving of loathing...there MUST be some proof that you have proving that I am in fact wrong.

Lets see it. Come on Cal"guy".

I said:

"Minorities, women, and queers do not a successful country make."

And you went out of your way to denigrate me.

SO..."big guy"...lets see what ya got.

I want you to name a SUCCESSFUL country owned, populated, and run by blacks. A place you'd send your daughter or granddaughter to live ALONE.

Name me a successful country owned and run by women...where women are the big cheese, they run the businesses, the families, government.

Name me a country full of queers...just one.

You CAN'T...and yet you have the gall to criticize me for being right. I make a factual statement and you HAVE to reply with some stupid f@cking remark.

No Cal"guy"...I'm not some f@cking nig woman...if I never had to see/deal with one again...it would be a good thing.

Why the hell to you post when you don't know how good it is to be away from the nigs? We NEVER hear that annoying thumping from the cars, or the disgusting rap "lyrics" being blasted. You want to go after misogynists? Go after the nigs. Listen to what they play. They do more than GRAB your pussy...they'll stuff it given half the chance.

These kids who commit suicide over the conditions at school...they're NOT in TOP white schools...they're in minority infested "schools" where the white girls especially are HOUNDED relentlessly by the black boys to have sex. I've heard the stories...ALL the blacks gang up on her and pressure her to "hook up" with a n!@@er. It's FUN for the blacks to violate whites. We "deserve it"...because we're always better than they are...they're always at the bottom...and it's our fault.
Old 12-08-2017, 08:35 PM
n/a

The taxpayer has always been on the hook for extremist/crappy education.

That's why American families are flocking in droves to escape the public system.

Consider in NYC there are 198 charter schools. For the 20013-14 school year, they received a total of 212,500 applications for 21,000 available seats. There must be a reason.
Old 12-08-2017, 08:44 PM
n/a

Nah Dawn, I bet you're more of a "Shaniqua Baldwin".
Old 12-08-2017, 09:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalGuy View Post
You had Don on the ropes and you come back with just that? Are you just agging him on??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 12-08-2017, 09:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalGuy View Post
Why didn't you cite some of your liberial "welfare success" stories?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Tags
taxpayers, education, footing, bill, extremist

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.