Sooo, potus in charge of OUR budget, has paid zip zero taxes for 19 years.

Old 03-01-2017, 10:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The trump tax returns will show how much he owes to the russians, who have him by the balls.
You mean you have proof of this? How? Please enlighten everyone else.
Old 03-01-2017, 10:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
The trump tax returns will show how much he owes to the russians, who have him by the balls.
Unfortunately this issue is the one thing that keeps me from supporting Trump more.

Knowing his history and his life, this will never leave my mind until he becomes transparent.
Old 03-01-2017, 10:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Unfortunately this issue is the one thing that keeps me from supporting Trump more.

Knowing his history and his life, this will never leave my mind until he becomes transparent.
When do you think that is going to happen? How about never...
Old 03-01-2017, 10:42 AM
n/a

Quote:

You mean like Obama was? Remember, he campaigned on "the most transparent administration in history", and then did things behind everyone's back. Like that?
Old 03-01-2017, 11:09 AM
n/a

Default Your opening line paid zero tax is false and misleading

Quote:
Increasing defense budget by 10%, reduce other programs by 10%, ok with that!
Building 30 billion dollar wall, waste of time and money
Proposed 1 trillion spent on infrastructure, ok with that.
Decrease taxes for the very rich (unless they also, are in the, Don't pay taxes like potus)
Looks like deficit might be on the rise.
Our tax system is deliberately misleading and confusing.

An old friend used to say they have so many ways to pluck the chicken he does not realize he is bald.
The Tax you point out is the INCOME TAX. First of all it is the most hated tax. It is perhaps the most obvious tax so we pay most attention to it. The income tax is roughly 20% of the total tax our government takes from us. Most of us do not realize this. Look on your cell phone bill about 1/3 of it is taxes that you pay. Actually part of the non-tax part of the bill is taxes that whoever you provider is pays-that too is in your bill. You fill up your car, golf cart or whatever. They no longer show it on the pump but the price you pay per gallon is about 1/3 taxes. Again, you also pay the taxes that the station owner and the oil company pay-IT IS IN THE PRICE YOU PAY. We all pay taxes-hidden or not.
Our current tax code is 86,000 pages-this is simply crazy.
It is a matter of BUYING our politicians. Why is interest on a mortgage deductible but interest on a car loan is not unless you take a home equity loan-WHY? Why is there a line in OUR TAX CODE that makes Starbucks a manufacturer with lower tax liability then a retail store.
Our bought and paid for politicians say it is because they roast coffee-com-on now. I do not smoke BUT, cigarettes are now like $10.00 a pack the cost is pennies-the rest is tax. Same is true of liquor.
There was talk of a flat tax. We heard all sorts of screaming from our politicians. They told us it would put the burden on the poor AND WE BELIEVED IT. In the real world-NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH OBAMALAND, a rich person buys a home for say 2,000,000 and the flat tax is say 2% the tax is $40,000. A middle class person buys a home for 200,000 and then at 2% the tax is 4,000. A poor person buys a mobile home they are like 50,000 and the tax is at 2% $1,000. There are of course books on the subject. But, the truth is we will not get a flat tax because it removes much power from our government.
Old 03-01-2017, 11:22 AM
n/a

Default Re: How obama wasted money

Quote:
Of course the deficit will rise. It will rise FASTER than Obama raised it. Obama wasted it on "green" and "fair"...Trump will waste it on wars and infrastructure. Same wasteful borrowing/spending...different recipients.

Poor minorities...actually...minorities in general. Half of blacks are on welfare...so they're not paying. A third of Hispanics are on welfare...they're not paying either. White people have the lowest welfare rate...WE pay most of the taxes.
As to wasted money I think you are referring to the TEN TRILLION DOLLARS Obama added to the national debt.

I've many times asked the question of what did Obama buy with that money. I've asked if we got roads, dams, education, healthcare etc etc. I've tried looking it up. I've yet to get a reply from all the people bitching on websites.
I finally stumbled across an answer.

The bulk of that TEN TRILLION DOLLARS-a sum impossible to comprehend-went to bail out Fannie mea and Freddie mac. Before all you Obama supporters try to blame the housing bubble on Bush READ and you will find the bill that created subprime mortgages passed at the end of BILL CLINTON'S second term. The reason was the LIBERAL VIEW that all people should own a home. Typical LIBERAL was that it would have been racist, conservative OK DEPLORABLE to insist that the borrower put down 20% as you used to need to do AND COULD PROVE THEY COULD AFFORD TO PAY THE LOAN.
Old 03-01-2017, 11:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
You mean like Obama was? Remember, he campaigned on "the most transparent administration in history", and then did things behind everyone's back. Like that?
I think that Obama is out of office and the election is over.

NO.....I mean transparency relative to our National Security.

We have never had anyone in the WH, exempt from vetting (AND REMEMBER TRUMP WOULD NOT EVEN ALLOW HIS OWN CAMPAIGN TO VET HIM WHICH IS STANDARD PRACTICE) who had so many interests OUTSIDE the United States.

I frankly could care less how much he paid in taxes or if....obviously he can afford the very best financial advice and while his political enemies might want to know this, I am more interested in his status PERSONALLY relative to the rest of the world where HE will set policy.

Example.....why was not Saudi Arabia on the list of banned countries. Almost all of the 9/11 folks were from Saudi Arabie...Bin Laden was a member of royalty in Saudi Arabie....ALL citizens of Saudi Arabia are muslim....and most importantly, they have a large large network of radical islamics in Saudi Arabia.

Trump has business interest there and in fact during the campaign was still negotiating with them on several fronts PERSONALLY.

Not saying anything nefarious was going on, but I dont know and the tax returns would deliver some answers.

The Saudi Arabia example is just that...an example......the Russia thing, of course is also disconcerting
Old 03-01-2017, 01:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post

We have never had anyone in the WH, exempt from vetting (AND REMEMBER TRUMP WOULD NOT EVEN ALLOW HIS OWN CAMPAIGN TO VET HIM WHICH IS STANDARD PRACTICE) who had so many interests OUTSIDE the United States.

I frankly could care less how much he paid in taxes or if....obviously he can afford the very best financial advice and while his political enemies might want to know this, I am more interested in his status PERSONALLY relative to the rest of the world where HE will set policy.

Example.....why was not Saudi Arabia on the list of banned countries. Almost all of the 9/11 folks were from Saudi Arabie...Bin Laden was a member of royalty in Saudi Arabie....ALL citizens of Saudi Arabia are muslim....and most importantly, they have a large large network of radical islamics in Saudi Arabia.

Trump has business interest there and in fact during the campaign was still negotiating with them on several fronts PERSONALLY.

Not saying anything nefarious was going on, but I dont know and the tax returns would deliver some answers.

The Saudi Arabia example is just that...an example......the Russia thing, of course is also disconcerting
I don't believe you responded to my about your previous posts on the immigration ban (post 21 in Sturmabteilung)...

You are still trying to make this a muslim ban. It seems apearent to me that Trump is not ONLY concerned with weather or not they are muslim, he is also concerned that they are from the 7 countries on the EO. There are many other countries that are muslim that are not on the list...including Saudi Arabia!

Is there any chance Trump has been given intel that there is a possible threat from people traveling thru one of the 7 countries to cause harm here in the USA?

Russia?? How much longer are you going to ignor the fact that the DNC and Crooked Hillary were exposed for doing things that were improper...then Obamma instructed 16 government agencies to investigate the hacking of a private entity (not a hacking of a branch of our government!)...I feel your concern is misplaced.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk
Old 03-01-2017, 02:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
As to wasted money I think you are referring to the TEN TRILLION DOLLARS Obama added to the national debt.

I've many times asked the question of what did Obama buy with that money. I've asked if we got roads, dams, education, healthcare etc etc. I've tried looking it up. I've yet to get a reply from all the people bitching on websites.
I finally stumbled across an answer.

The bulk of that TEN TRILLION DOLLARS-a sum impossible to comprehend-went to bail out Fannie mea and Freddie mac. Before all you Obama supporters try to blame the housing bubble on Bush READ and you will find the bill that created subprime mortgages passed at the end of BILL CLINTON'S second term. The reason was the LIBERAL VIEW that all people should own a home. Typical LIBERAL was that it would have been racist, conservative OK DEPLORABLE to insist that the borrower put down 20% as you used to need to do AND COULD PROVE THEY COULD AFFORD TO PAY THE LOAN.
He bought a good life for the minority poor. He bought them food and housing...he bought them an education...he bought them cars.

Blacks MUST be treated equally...even though they're FAR from actually being equal. NINJA loans JUST for minorities. No income, no job or assets. But since they're black in the inner city, they "qualify". Just like ALL the affirmative action programs. Lower the standards so your DOG could qualify to get them in. When that doesn't work...give them quotas.

Minorities are destroying this country.
Old 03-01-2017, 07:31 PM
n/a

It would be interesting to compare the average effective income tax rate for Trump and his cabinet with that of say....the faculty of the Villages Charter School.
Old 03-02-2017, 01:11 AM
n/a

Quote:

Bush was out of office for 8 years, but everything that went wrong was always blamed on him. Obama only took credit for the good things for himself.

I remember his promise of transparency and promised that everything would be done on C-Span. Never happened once, much less daily, weekly, monthly, annually.

As to our National Security, how was a transfer of cash money arranged and delivered in the middle of the night to Iran "transparent"?
How was lying for weeks about a video getting people killed "transparent"?
How was his own Secretary of State running a private unsecured server from her home "transparent" and in the best interest of National Security?
Old 03-02-2017, 07:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
It would be interesting to compare the average effective income tax rate for Trump and his cabinet with that of say....the faculty of the Villages Charter School.
Wow, that would be interesting! Please report back to us with your findings...
Old 03-03-2017, 07:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
OK for the sake of argument let's assume your title of the thread is true.

So what.

If the tax laws allow for ANY individual to use or take advantage of the tax laws to reduce (or eliminate the tax).....all legal.....what is the proble?

Don't we all pursue any legal opportunities to lessen (or eliminate) the tax burden?

Of course we ALL do.

Just google who does not pay taxes and why and be prepared to get educated/surprised.
Why is he ashamed to release his tax returns? Could it be there is something in it that he has been railing against, like russian debt.
Old 03-03-2017, 09:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
A better comparison...for ALL politicians is their income BEFORE taking office and AFTER. I bet the latter is significantly higher.

Quote:
Why is he ashamed to release his tax returns? Could it be there is something in it that he has been railing against, like russian debt.
He's NOT as rich as he says he is...that's why he ran for president...keep the lifestyle without having to pay for it. He gets to hobnob with royalty on our dime. And ALL he has to do is say what he's told to say. Read a teleprompter...like the last guy...Obama...did.
Old 03-03-2017, 10:21 AM
n/a

Default Simple reply

Quote:
Again...WHAT is he going to cut? They borrow 1/4 of the budget... $1,000,000,000,000+ each year.

Welfare...it costs about a $trillion a year. What does it get us? It's getting us a minority majority. And white people going from 90% of the population to 49%. It's dropped us from #1 to #25. It's destroyed schools...destroyed neighborhoods. It IS destroying the country.
We all believe we should get and someone else should pay.
Alexander Tyler is credited with saying that a republic can only last till the politicians discover they can BUY elections with the people's own money. Today THEY have created the perfect storm with FIAT currency-valueless paper. It has only lasted this long because every other country is doing the same as the US is.

YOU can choose to see it as a RACE ISSUE and it is in part BUT, the fact is WE are part of the problem. We paid into social security. When it was first launched OUR GOVERNMENT lied and suggested there was an account of OUR MONEY that would be paid to US. The truth is the money we put in was used to BUY THE VOTES from those before us. OUR GOVERNMENT not only spent our money to BUY VOTES of those before us but they actually BORROWED a deficit against the already OVERDRAWN ACCOUNT called SOCIAL SECURITY. If, you are not aware,
SOCIAL SECURITY holds 42% of the national debt with no AGREED rate of interest or DUE DATE. That is the DEAL our government made for us.

SOCIAL SECURITY is in the real world, WELFARE. We paid for it. Our GOVERNMENT no matter which party STOLE OUR MONEY. It was not just the democrats, with Obama and the TEN TRILLION he added to the national debt AND USED OUR MONEY TO PAY FOR IT. Before Obama Bush added prescription coverage WITH NO PAYMENT FOR IT.

Can this continue? Will this continue? YES, IT CAN UNTIL IT CAN'T. It will FAIL-it always has and it always does. Most recently, in GREECE. Previously, in GERMANY< ITALY, FRANCE, SPAIN and many more.

SOLUTION-actually Trump's effort to increase production is the only possible solution. Can he do it? I DOUBT IT. Trumps efforts will be blocked at every turn by the vested you owe me GIMMEEEESSSS. We are not innocent, WE are all part of the problem.

Tags
taxes, zip, years, paid, potus

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.