Sooo trumpsters, your ok with coal waste being dumped in rivers????

Old 04-20-2017, 05:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Personally, I think the people from Iowa and Minnesota are the nicest but Ohio certainly ranks right up near the top.

But the decision to allow coal ash dumping in streams will be an ecological disaster for West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, and others.
I have found that there are great people from EVERY state/region...and some not so nice ones.

Some of the nicest people I know are Mormons from Utah, yet I'll never understand their sincere belief/adherence....in what can be best described as a cult.

Go figure.
Old 04-20-2017, 05:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yeah, states like West Virginia where the average IQ is equal to that of an avocado. Those morons should realize the coal mines will not reopen with the same level of employment they once had. The coal company owners would be losing money if they reopen. Of course, TRUMPF's "great tax plan" would give them a payday - just like he will take on any tax plan.
You do remember that those so called "basket of deplorables: rallied against Hillary the Invincible. You do know that the hubris associated with liberal elities who view themselves as "the intelligentsia" is fatally flawed because they miss the forest for the trees ..meaning that because they believe they are infallible they actually are miss much or ...Oh I hate when I get egg on my face.

your a nicer guy than you portray yourself here.

Personal best Regards:
Old 04-20-2017, 06:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
I have found that there are great people from EVERY state/region...and some not so nice ones.

Some of the nicest people I know are Mormons from Utah, yet I'll never understand their sincere belief/adherence....in what can be best described as a cult.

Go figure.
You are right partly but their religion is no stranger than many others if you are an outsider looking at these. But if your parents raise you believing all that stuff from the get go....
Old 04-20-2017, 06:55 AM
n/a

Quote:

Go figure.
White people huh? Because I KNOW you're not talking about the inner city minorities.

Again...white people.

EVERY "religion" is a cult...a cult full of brainwashed believers.

Quote:
You are right partly but their religion is no stranger than many others if you are an outsider looking at these. But if your parents raise you believing all that stuff from the get go....
ALL religions are fake...what you believe is very often determined by what your parents believed and taught you. They start the brainwashing when you are an infant because starting then is VERY effective.

Do you think there would be ANY true believers if religions had to wait until people were 18 to hit them up? Putting away the Bible, Torah, and Quran until you're 18 like a tittie magazine?

It's ALL fake...but since it's been beat into your head from before the time you could talk...you believe it.
Old 04-20-2017, 07:03 AM
n/a

I have found African-Americans by-in-large much nicer than some Caucasians especially those you might expect who could have a KKK hood in their closet.

Back to coal-- https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/19/o...etType=opinion
Old 04-20-2017, 07:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
She has no qualms stating how superior people from Ohio are...why the sudden outrage?

Ohh the flaming hypocrisy.
You would know.
Old 04-20-2017, 07:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
I have found African-Americans by-in-large much nicer than some Caucasians especially those you might expect who could have a KKK hood in their closet.

Back to coal-- https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/19/o...etType=opinion
Ha ha ha...really? Where? You'd compare the villages with a comparable percent "black city" of 150,000? You think THEY would be nicer than what you find here? REALLY? How deluded and clueless can you be Tal?

I guess you didn't take up my offer to go visit MLK Blvd...I have 1st hand experience...they're NOT as nice as white people and THEY are the 99% of blacks.
Old 04-20-2017, 08:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Ha ha ha...really? Where? You'd compare the villages with a comparable percent "black city" of 150,000? You think THEY would be nicer than what you find here? REALLY? How deluded and clueless can you be Tal?

I guess you didn't take up my offer to go visit MLK Blvd...I have 1st hand experience...they're NOT as nice as white people and THEY are the 99% of blacks.
Talking to him is like trying to reason with the Village(s) idiot. It just does not sink in.
Old 04-20-2017, 08:19 AM
n/a

Hey Tal, you are for all the victims, aren't cha? Well, Trump is a victim so you should be defending him.

Tags
signed, dumped, rivers, waste, coal

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.