Sort of confused?????

Old 10-11-2016, 12:20 PM
n/a

Default Sort of confused?????

This may have already been address but couldn't find it. Sorry if it's a repost.
Have noticed that for such a supposedly conservative town there is a unusually high ratio of pro leftist comments on this forum. Definitely not the correct percentage that it should be. Anyway I came across an article, don't know how to copy/paste and don't care to learn, about the Clinton campaign paying "trolls" to post on various boards using multiple user names. They first committed $1M to the "operation" and have raised it to $6M.
Who would have thought that some retired people would have the time on their hands to do something like this???
Hmmmmmmm, LOL!!!!!!!
Google is your friend.
Old 10-11-2016, 12:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldcrank View Post
This may have already been address but couldn't find it. Sorry if it's a repost.
Have noticed that for such a supposedly conservative town there is a unusually high ratio of pro leftist comments on this forum. Definitely not the correct percentage that it should be. Anyway I came across an article, don't know how to copy/paste and don't care to learn, about the Clinton campaign paying "trolls" to post on various boards using multiple user names. They first committed $1M to the "operation" and have raised it to $6M.
Who would have thought that some retired people would have the time on their hands to do something like this???
Hmmmmmmm, LOL!!!!!!!
Google is your friend.
Are you suggesting TOTV is rigged?
Old 10-11-2016, 12:51 PM
n/a

Alot it is from me . I am not a leftist . I am a lifelong republican and cannot have Trump win .

I am attempting to protect my nation that is what . American first Republican second

Tags
names, user, multiple, trolls, learn

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.