Spending and national debt

Old 03-01-2017, 10:26 AM
n/a

Default Spending and national debt

I have said before that the one way that President Trump can win over those who oppose him is with his economic policies. I think that is his only hope actually.

Below are a few links that will allow you to see how "experts" view his speech....

This Is What Wall Street Is Saying About Donald Trump's Speech to Congress - Bloomberg

This is a link to the view most widely held since he began his campaign based on what he says.

Trump would explode the deficit: Our view

He is proposing lots of money be spent and allowing for lots of growth to pay for it......which, as I recall was the "punchline" for Obama care !!!!!
Old 03-01-2017, 07:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I have said before that the one way that President Trump can win over those who oppose him is with his economic policies. I think that is his only hope actually.

Below are a few links that will allow you to see how "experts" view his speech....

This Is What Wall Street Is Saying About Donald Trump's Speech to Congress - Bloomberg

This is a link to the view most widely held since he began his campaign based on what he says.

Trump would explode the deficit: Our view

He is proposing lots of money be spent and allowing for lots of growth to pay for it......which, as I recall was the "punchline" for Obama care !!!!!
Count me as one who is not at all surprised he got a bump from his speech. Spending the next generation's future is always a political winner. Americans do eat their young.
Old 03-02-2017, 12:56 AM
n/a

And yet the ones doing all the projections about spending and debt are the ones that have been shelling out taxpayer monies like an endless supply for furnishing all the freebies out there. But the taxpayer freebies did not explode the debt for the last 8 years, though. It was all tax, spend, and borrow as well.

Had the Democrats won, does anyone honestly think that they could expand all the free stuff already in place and swing the doors wide open to people who only want our "milk and honey", along with our lives, without putting this country in even more debt, and peril besides?
Old 03-02-2017, 08:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Count me as one who is not at all surprised he got a bump from his speech. Spending the next generation's future is always a political winner. Americans do eat their young.
Then you and many others would be horrified if you ever read the budget by line item to discover all the billions of dollars being spent every day for very stupid special interest, party promoting, minority group, nonsense programs having nothing to do with the original intent or the furthering of America's or we the people interests.

Google federal budget squandering watchdog and be prepared to be educated.
Old 03-02-2017, 01:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Then you and many others would be horrified if you ever read the budget by line item to discover all the billions of dollars being spent every day for very stupid special interest, party promoting, minority group, nonsense programs having nothing to do with the original intent or the furthering of America's or we the people interests.

Google federal budget squandering watchdog and be prepared to be educated.
It furthers women and minority interests.

They are promoted because the corporations have learned how easy it is to manipulate them. More marketing targets women and minorities...manipulating them, conditioning them...through emotion.

Men are a hard sell because the facts either make your product the best or not. You can't BS men like you can women and minorities.

Ultimately, the corporations end up profiting from ALL government programs. They ALL pass money from government to corporations.

Tags
national, debt, spending

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.