Bill & Hill 2017 Speaking Calendar and Fees :

Old 12-21-2016, 03:45 PM
n/a

Default Bill & Hill 2017 Speaking Calendar and Fees :

According to their Booking Agency their calendar is wide open for some unknown reason .

Their Booking Agent hinted that they may be willing to drastically reduce their Speaking Fees from their Fee Schedule operative over the past 8 years . They have even tried offering a two-for one just like when Bill was running for president . You may recall " elect me and you get us both " ----- We sure did didn`t we !

It seems that suddenly they are just not in demand as they were in years past . Any idea why that might be ?

Also , apparently the donations for their Foundation and Charitable activities are trailing way behind past years especially for the month of December . Not a single foreign government has donated even a token amount .

Now the Clintons have always maintained that there was never a " quid pro quo " attached to any of their speaking fees or any of the hundreds of millions donated to their Foundation .

So it is a head-shaker as to why the above situation has come to be . Any thoughts / ideas why this might be and more important how we might help them out ?
Old 12-21-2016, 04:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
According to their Booking Agency their calendar is wide open for some unknown reason .

Their Booking Agent hinted that they may be willing to drastically reduce their Speaking Fees from their Fee Schedule operative over the past 8 years . They have even tried offering a two-for one just like when Bill was running for president . You may recall " elect me and you get us both " ----- We sure did didn`t we !

It seems that suddenly they are just not in demand as they were in years past . Any idea why that might be ?

Also , apparently the donations for their Foundation and Charitable activities are trailing way behind past years especially for the month of December . Not a single foreign government has donated even a token amount .

Now the Clintons have always maintained that there was never a " quid pro quo " attached to any of their speaking fees or any of the hundreds of millions donated to their Foundation .

So it is a head-shaker as to why the above situation has come to be . Any thoughts / ideas why this might be and more important how we might help them out ?
Amazing isnt it. I checked and found that Trump Foundation, the only "charity" foundation ever NOT ALLOWED to do business in certain states, filed their tax return (Not HIS return...that is a secret from the american public who he represents , and in that tax return for the Foundation..

"WASHINGTON — President-elect Donald Trump's charitable foundation transferred assets to a disqualified person, possibly Trump himself, according to a 2015 tax filing submitted to the nonprofit information center GuideStar and posted online Tuesday.

Trump has been under heavy scrutiny in recent months for using tax-exempt foundation money to pay for personal expenses, such as legal settlements with governments and personal expenses, including paintings of himself."

Trump Foundation apparently admits to self-dealing in new tax filing

This, while his sons scramble to cover up their scheme for millions to allow access to the WH. Got to admit.....their scheme is the ultimate pay for play or quid pro quo but they are covering it up today right after being caught

Isnt it interesting to see the money GIVEN to charity from each, as I am sure you did...Well, truth be told I never got by the beginning of one report. It was listing MILLIONS UP MILLIONS OF CHARITY GIVNG Clinton Foundation....and gee...well, read a bit for yourself....

"Take his foundation, which he started in 1987 with the purpose of giving away the profits from his book, "The Art of the Deal." But, thanks to the tireless reporting of The Washington Post's David Fahrenthold, we know that in the last 10 years it's become more of a pass-through for other people's gifts, with Trump slapping his name on them. The candidate and his surrogates have claimed that he is a generous philanthropist on the order of tens of millions of dollars, but Fahrenthold has spent months trying to track down any evidence of this with little success (his running Twitter chronicle of his efforts is high entertainment). He found that, per the most recent public records, Trump hasn't given any of his own money to his foundation since 2008 and between then and his becoming the GOP nominee (when high-profile acts of charity became politically beneficial) he seems to have given only one charitable donation from his own pocket to anyone – a gift of less than $10,000 to the Police Athletic League of New York in 2009 (but that "may also be a bookkeeping error")."

Access Denied

But I know you looked at all of this.

Oh, and since you looked all this up can you supply a link to your story about the Clinton Booking agent although it stands to reason that maybe engagements are down....Thanks a lot
Old 12-21-2016, 04:45 PM
n/a

You libturds don't know tongue in cheek comedy do you? All you know is but Bush,but Trump etc.. Libturds the most pitiful excuses for Humanity that ever existed....
Old 12-21-2016, 08:09 PM
n/a

C'mon rockyd, you can do it...
Old 12-21-2016, 08:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Amazing isnt it. I checked and found that Trump Foundation, the only "charity" foundation ever NOT ALLOWED to do business in certain states, filed their tax return (Not HIS return...that is a secret from the american public who he represents , and in that tax return for the Foundation..

"WASHINGTON — President-elect Donald Trump's charitable foundation transferred assets to a disqualified person, possibly Trump himself, according to a 2015 tax filing submitted to the nonprofit information center GuideStar and posted online Tuesday.

Trump has been under heavy scrutiny in recent months for using tax-exempt foundation money to pay for personal expenses, such as legal settlements with governments and personal expenses, including paintings of himself."

This, while his sons scramble to cover up their scheme for millions to allow access to the WH. Got to admit.....their scheme is the ultimate pay for play or quid pro quo but they are covering it up today right after being caught

Isnt it interesting to see the money GIVEN to charity from each, as I am sure you did...Well, truth be told I never got by the beginning of one report. It was listing MILLIONS UP MILLIONS OF CHARITY GIVNG Clinton Foundation....and gee...well, read a bit for yourself....

"Take his foundation, which he started in 1987 with the purpose of giving away the profits from his book, "The Art of the Deal." But, thanks to the tireless reporting of The Washington Post's David Fahrenthold, we know that in the last 10 years it's become more of a pass-through for other people's gifts, with Trump slapping his name on them. The candidate and his surrogates have claimed that he is a generous philanthropist on the order of tens of millions of dollars, but Fahrenthold has spent months trying to track down any evidence of this with little success (his running Twitter chronicle of his efforts is high entertainment). He found that, per the most recent public records, Trump hasn't given any of his own money to his foundation since 2008 and between then and his becoming the GOP nominee (when high-profile acts of charity became politically beneficial) he seems to have given only one charitable donation from his own pocket to anyone – a gift of less than $10,000 to the Police Athletic League of New York in 2009 (but that "may also be a bookkeeping error")."

Access Denied

Oh, and since you looked all this up can you supply a link to your story about the Clinton Booking agent although it stands to reason that maybe engagements are down....Thanks a lot
Awwww it was a bit of satire Genius !
Old 12-22-2016, 06:28 AM
n/a

Quote:

Access Denied

Dear Guest:

I abhor the entire tax system with its cut outs credits etc for both individual and corporation alike. for example a person buys an expensive Telsa and taxpayers get to foot $7500 of the buyers cost. Yet if a buyer invests in a car run on natural gas is not accorded the same credit. Essentially the government picks winners and losers.

Having said that I have not heard the word" illegal" when the news media etc speaks about Trump's tax situation. Like all rich people and corporation they have an army of accountants to work around the tax laws.

So don't hate Trump because he is rich. Do your due diligence and write your government legislature to revise our tax codes

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-22-2016, 06:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest:

I abhor the entire tax system with its cut outs credits etc for both individual and corporation alike. for example a person buys an expensive Telsa and taxpayers get to foot $7500 of the buyers cost. Yet if a buyer invests in a car run on natural gas is not accorded the same credit. Essentially the government picks winners and losers.

Having said that I have not heard the word" illegal" when the news media etc speaks about Trump's tax situation. Like all rich people and corporation they have an army of accountants to work around the tax laws.

So don't hate Trump because he is rich. Do your due diligence and write your government legislature to revise our tax codes

Personal Best Regards:
Please REREAd.....the article was about the TRUMP FOUNDATION tax report, NOT his personal taxes. He will not allow Americans to see those.

All references to illegal and tax returns was to the FOUNDATIOBwho files their own returns.

And I know of not one single person who has a problem with his money at all. NOBODY.

You continually refer to his income when his taxes are brought up and I KNOW that you are aware that is NOT the issue.

Point of the links and the post is that he used a charitable foundation to pay his bils. As always whatever he touches is a sham to benefit him even charities
Old 12-22-2016, 06:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
You libturds don't know tongue in cheek comedy do you? All you know is but Bush,but Trump etc.. Libturds the most pitiful excuses for Humanity that ever existed....
And in their INSANITY...they actually think they're making things better. Take diversity...it looks good on paper because most of the facts are hidden. In reality, the truth of their incompetence comes out and they're shown as the inferiors they really are. But the women/liberals keep on chugging along, TRYING to mainstream them. It's never works, it's never worked, it'll never work...they're NOT us. Liberals are actively destroying America.

Quote:
Dear Guest:

Personal Best Regards:
The tax law is what...6,000,000 pages? All that is there for a reason...an individual/corporation PAID to get that law on the books. It helped them and probably hurt their competition.

EVERYTHING is corrupt and crooked.
Old 12-22-2016, 06:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Awwww it was a bit of satire Genius !
Given the number of false news stories and outright lies, without linking citations, that you and your ilk bombard this forum with...how would anyone know it was satire?

It looks just like most everything else...you and your lying friends pass on.
Old 12-22-2016, 10:01 AM
n/a

Quote:

Speaking engagements are a commodity just like everything else, and the fees are set by supply and demand. Apparently, the demand is down therefore the fees are down.
Old 12-22-2016, 12:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Speaking engagements are a commodity just like everything else, and the fees are set by supply and demand. Apparently, the demand is down therefore the fees are down.

It was a " satirical " post . Perhaps not too far from the truth but still offered as a bit of humor .

The Lefties really should remove the broom-stick or hockey-stick they have shoved up their backsides it causes them to be grumpy .

Then on second thought ....... carry-on !
Old 12-22-2016, 01:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Given the number of false news stories and outright lies, without linking citations, that you and your ilk bombard this forum with...how would anyone know it was satire?

Oh you mean like Hillary and her friends concerning the leaked emails ?
Old 12-22-2016, 01:53 PM
n/a

Quote:

Wow CNM, you and Debbiedowner are bringing everyone else down.

Here.....pulll my finger...........
Old 12-22-2016, 05:53 PM
n/a

Default Except for the facts

Quote:

Access Denied

You ANTI TRUMPERS claim that Donald TRUMP paid little or no income tax. I expect, based on his previous tax returns that is true. THINK-IF YOU PAY LITTLE OR NO INCOME TAX-TAX DEDUCTIONS HAVE NO VALUE

COME TAX DAY-are you liberals aware that there is a line on YOUR TAX form where yopu can pay more tax if you choose to? Ask whoever does your taxes about it. My accountant knows not to ask me if I think I should pay more tax then I do. YOUR ACCOUNTANT MAY NOT BE AWARE THAT YOU WISH TO PAY MORE TAX THEN IS LEGALLY NECESSARY.
Old 12-22-2016, 06:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
You ANTI TRUMPERS claim that Donald TRUMP paid little or no income tax. I expect, based on his previous tax returns that is true. THINK-IF YOU PAY LITTLE OR NO INCOME TAX-TAX DEDUCTIONS HAVE NO VALUE

COME TAX DAY-are you liberals aware that there is a line on YOUR TAX form where yopu can pay more tax if you choose to? Ask whoever does your taxes about it. My accountant knows not to ask me if I think I should pay more tax then I do. YOUR ACCOUNTANT MAY NOT BE AWARE THAT YOU WISH TO PAY MORE TAX THEN IS LEGALLY NECESSARY.
PLEASE.

The link to which you are ranting and raving about refers to HIS FOUNDATION taxes, not his personal taxes which he keeps secret from America. SO....YOUR premise is shot.

The point, anyway, was HOW HE USED this supposed charitable foundation to pay his bills and NOT for charity. I suggest you re read it.

Tags
past, fees, donated, foundation, booking

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.