n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
pot meet kettle. Boy

often the thing speaks for itself.The Villages Florida
Confusiousmind.jpg
Old 05-24-2017, 07:17 PM
n/a

It's amazing how BOTH sides are full of idiots believing "their side" is honest and truthful. When the reality is both sides lie.
Old 05-24-2017, 07:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
It's amazing how BOTH sides are full of idiots believing "their side" is honest and truthful. When the reality is both sides lie.
YO, here is the problem. There is not two sides to discuss; the election was over six months ago.

Discussion is about the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES LYING.
Old 05-25-2017, 09:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
YO, here is the problem. There is not two sides to discuss; the election was over six months ago.

Discussion is about the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES LYING.
Republicans don't seem to understand that Trump is a constant liar.
Old 05-25-2017, 09:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Republicans don't seem to understand that Trump is a constant liar.
It is absolutely petrifying what this President has done to this country in such a short time.

He has attacked the press, our court systems, our election process, our intelligence community, and various other parts of the United States.], including his on going war with our ETHICS agencies.

ALL.....every single attack....has been proven wrong and based on deceit. AND if you examine them each, you will find a PERSONAL interest or gain involved, NOT for the good of the country.

He has taken make america great again and made it...try and destroy the country, and frankly when we know the truth behind the investigations whether it be obstruction or conspiracy, the sad thing is that nothing will surprise us about this very very un american president
Old 05-25-2017, 11:25 AM
n/a

Old 05-25-2017, 11:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
It is absolutely petrifying what this President has done to this country in such a short time.

He has attacked the press, our court systems, our election process, our intelligence community, and various other parts of the United States.], including his on going war with our ETHICS agencies.

ALL.....every single attack....has been proven wrong and based on deceit. AND if you examine them each, you will find a PERSONAL interest or gain involved, NOT for the good of the country.

He has taken make america great again and made it...try and destroy the country, and frankly when we know the truth behind the investigations whether it be obstruction or conspiracy, the sad thing is that nothing will surprise us about this very very un american president
Good... The press IS corrupt. The courts are corrupt. The intel people know everything about us. You want NO privacy because of a fear of "terrorism"? The hijackers were supposedly from Saudi Arabia and they did NOTHING to that country. Why? Because it's the seat of Islam and the 1.5 billion Muslims would go nuts.

EVERYTHING you see, hear, read, is political. It's propaganda. It's a load od crap.

Just like you liberals...you "progressives" do with me...you CAN'T fight my facts...so you go after me personally. If any of you knew me personally...you'd be spilling all and making more up to discredit me. You already do much of that.

Put you facts up against my facts...lets have it out.

Lets PROVE once and for all...just which side is full of idiots.

I'll go first...and it's easy...a scavenger hunt of sorts.

Find me the black equivalent of the villages. A place with 150,000 people...99% black as we are 99% white...that is the equal to here. A place YOU would willingly move.

Find me the black equivalent of MIT or Harvard or Oxford...an Ivy League class black school.

Find me a great corporation founded and grown by a black. An IBM, Microsoft, Xerox, Walmart.

Just three...shouldn't take you long.

For extra credit...find me a black country that is independent and successful. A place you've willingly want to live.
Old 05-25-2017, 11:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Good... The press IS corrupt. The courts are corrupt. The intel people know everything about us. You want NO privacy because of a fear of "terrorism"? The hijackers were supposedly from Saudi Arabia and they did NOTHING to that country. Why? Because it's the seat of Islam and the 1.5 billion Muslims would go nuts.

EVERYTHING you see, hear, read, is political. It's propaganda. It's a load od crap.

Just like you liberals...you "progressives" do with me...you CAN'T fight my facts...so you go after me personally. If any of you knew me personally...you'd be spilling all and making more up to discredit me. You already do much of that.

Put you facts up against my facts...lets have it out.

Lets PROVE once and for all...just which side is full of idiots.

I'll go first...and it's easy...a scavenger hunt of sorts.

Find me the black equivalent of the villages. A place with 150,000 people...99% black as we are 99% white...that is the equal to here. A place YOU would willingly move.

Find me the black equivalent of MIT or Harvard or Oxford...an Ivy League class black school.

Find me a great corporation founded and grown by a black. An IBM, Microsoft, Xerox, Walmart.

Just three...shouldn't take you long.

For extra credit...find me a black country that is independent and successful. A place you've willingly want to live.
As I have said to you many times before....

You live in a deep dark cave, and your mind and heart both are black.
Old 05-25-2017, 12:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
As I have said to you many times before....

You live in a deep dark cave, and your mind and heart both are black.
No...I live in a nice WHITE place where nobody is black.

Just like you.

Only I ADMIT why I moved/live here.

If you're so enamored with them...WHY don't you live among them? Why do you live here in a WHITE paradise? There are lots of "diversified" places you could live...but you chose here...why? The villages is what it is BECAUSE it is mostly white. ALL mostly white gated communities are ALWAYS 1000% better than ANY community with a similar percentage of blacks.
Old 05-25-2017, 01:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
No...I live in a nice WHITE place where nobody is black.

Just like you.

Only I ADMIT why I moved/live here.

If you're so enamored with them...WHY don't you live among them? Why do you live here in a WHITE paradise? There are lots of "diversified" places you could live...but you chose here...why? The villages is what it is BECAUSE it is mostly white. ALL mostly white gated communities are ALWAYS 1000% better than ANY community with a similar percentage of blacks.
You hijack every thread and turn it into a KKK blog. You have driven more people off this political forum, as well as TOTV in general.

Why do you not simply go to the KKK meetings, the local ALT right groups, and sound off all you want.

I suppose as a troll, your goal is to simply hijack and interject your hate in everybody's face, as if you are the MAN and can go where he wants, take over what he wants and the rest can go to hell.

I keep asking who in the hell you think you are ? Arrogant, self centered, belligerent, and evil is all I know.
Old 05-25-2017, 01:37 PM
n/a

"Many in the nation tired of explaining things to idiots."

"You can't fix stupid"

"Stupid is as Stupid does"

All of these statements and similar ones in tone have the ring of someone assuming the higher moral ground.

Those who immediately take the position of having the higher moral ground believe they have no obligation to debate or explain their position. its akin to political correctness.

It makes many assumptions all which funnel down to one truth and that is the person taking the higher moral ground has the absolute truth. there can be no other truth.

and they used linguistic constructivism to control the narrative ( i.e. they invent a truth)

"Of course there is climate change".. "Yes but". "don't question me I have the higher moral ground and I am telling you we are doomed unless we use only alternative sources of energy." But.. "look why don't more of you conservatives die and reduce our carbon footprints

"" Well Obama," Racist! "No I was talking about his economic policy". Racist!

People having the high moral ground often resort to expletives such as those California Democrats who publicly shouted (Blank) Trump and all raised a salute with their middle fingers that is about as childish as one can get.... and yet Pelosi sat in the back ground laughing and applauding. This from a world leader.

One shudders to wonder, if this is what they do in public what on GOD's green earth do they do behind closed doors?

Welcome to the kardashian nation

Personal Best Regards:

Tags
idiots, things, explaining, nation, tired

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.