Steinle family

Old 07-14-2015, 04:25 PM
n/a

Default Steinle family

As Obama and his administration have Not reached out to this family, Obama commented on trayvon Martin, Fred brown, Baltimore police etc. You tell me, what justifies this behavior? My heart broke for that father as he told the story of his daughter killed in front of him. Her last words to her Dad were "help me Dad"
Old 07-14-2015, 05:37 PM
n/a

It's because she was white and he is an illegal
Old 07-14-2015, 07:02 PM
n/a

Bingo
Old 07-15-2015, 07:34 AM
n/a

Just another BS post.....
Old 07-15-2015, 08:07 AM
n/a

Only one BS post here
Old 07-15-2015, 08:27 AM
n/a

Bs post. Then You explain Why this President speaks up even when he Thinks a black is attacked by a white, but his mouth is shut when a white woman is killed by an illegal? Key word would be illegal. Can you comprehend?
Old 07-15-2015, 08:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Just another BS post.....
Yes, your post certainly is.
Old 07-15-2015, 08:41 AM
n/a

Obama is consitent and he certainly is no mystery in his atitudes and prejudices.

He does a poor job of pretending to be for the people....nless of the color of his agenda or direction.
Old 07-15-2015, 09:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Obama is consitent and he certainly is no mystery in his atitudes and prejudices.

He does a poor job of pretending to be for the people....nless of the color of his agenda or direction.
Our President is a very aware and smart person. I am disappointed then that he would write personal letters to the folks he is letting out of prison, and ignore this family.

I am disappointed, as others have mentioned, that he takes the White House into LOCAL law enforcement situations, yet ignores a publicly touted incident which speaks to a NATIONAL situation. And of course, as I said, he is a very aware person and thus knows that the only LOCAL situations he has gotten involved with have been race issues. I was also disappointed in the Director of Homeland Security manifesting such an attitude before congress when asked about this woman. I was embarrassed FOR him.

He is a smart man, and thus my assumption is that he knows what he is doing, thus must assume it is done on purpose.
Old 07-15-2015, 09:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Our President is a very aware and smart person. I am disappointed then that he would write personal letters to the folks he is letting out of prison, and ignore this family.

I am disappointed, as others have mentioned, that he takes the White House into LOCAL law enforcement situations, yet ignores a publicly touted incident which speaks to a NATIONAL situation. And of course, as I said, he is a very aware person and thus knows that the only LOCAL situations he has gotten involved with have been race issues. I was also disappointed in the Director of Homeland Security manifesting such an attitude before congress when asked about this woman. I was embarrassed FOR him.

He is a smart man, and thus my assumption is that he knows what he is doing, thus must assume it is done on purpose.
Define smart.....having a degree does not mean you know how to flip burgers. Reading from a teleprompter doesn't make you great.
Old 07-15-2015, 10:50 AM
n/a

Obama can't respond to the family. Responding would be an acknowledgment something is wrong, and that the situation would be corrected.

He won't do that. He doesn't think anything is wrong with illegal immigration.
Old 07-15-2015, 11:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Obama can't respond to the family. Responding would be an acknowledgment something is wrong, and that the situation would be corrected.

He won't do that. He doesn't think anything is wrong with illegal immigration.

How would any poster on this forum know if the president contacted the family, unless they are part of the president's inner sanctum? Watch his press conference at 1:00pm to see if he answers this question.
Old 07-15-2015, 11:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
How would any poster on this forum know if the president contacted the family, unless they are part of the president's inner sanctum? Watch his press conference at 1:00pm to see if he answers this question.
I'm like Obama, I find out about national and world events when I hear them on the news.
Old 07-15-2015, 11:39 AM
n/a

What we know for sure with 100% certainty is there is no political or self gain in going public. If there was he would have been in the camera lens 5 minutes after the event telling us what he was doing to make it better.

In this case he had to make a choice between the victim or one of his protected special interests groups....hence no public coverage.

No mystery on this subject.
Old 07-15-2015, 07:02 PM
n/a

Because the Family came on TV and when asked if Obama or anyone from his administration contacted them the answer was NO and I'm sure they are not lying and I have not seen a press conference with Obama making Any comment. I did see and hear his comments on Martin, brown, etc. Though.

Tags
family, steinle

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.