Is there anything Republicans don't like about potus?

Old 06-16-2017, 09:34 AM
n/a

Default Is there anything Republicans don't like about potus?

Are you perfect little puppets?
Old 06-16-2017, 09:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebartle
One thing I don't like; is how people like you have become such emotional basket cases...you lost an election, get on with life!
Old 06-16-2017, 10:07 AM
n/a

Same response as the one where the typing error took place...

"As an ex Republican (changed to independent after primary), I like some of his domestic policies, a few of his foreign polices (less than 50% I would say)

However, none of that will over come what he has done and is doing to our presidency ON HIS OWN, and his total and complete lack of honesty.

He is using the Steve Bannon approach. Tear the country apart and then try and rebuild it. Criticize anything american and any true patriots and set it up the way he wants it.

THAT, I can not get over so policy discussions which is my forte is simply set aside.

Our presidency is being ripped apart by dishonesty and decieit. He is tearing down great folks.....going after Bob Moeller is inexcusable. Firing anyone who dares investigates his area is inexcusable. Lying is inexcusable.

We are the laughing stock of the world, LITERALLY, and this man at his age WILL NOT CHANGE.

Why would a president not want to HELP an investigation get to the truth ?

Of course the next posts will be attacking ME and nor defending the President because there is none. Again, why would not a President want any investigation to get to the truth ? Why would not a president want this to simply play out ? Why would a President fire anyon who dates look into getting facts ? Why would a president attack PERSONALLY and on a international stage anyone who dates disagree ?
Old 06-16-2017, 10:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
One thing I don't like; is how people like you have become such emotional basket cases...you lost an election, get on with life!
EXPLAIN please WHO is talking about elections other than you and the POTUS ??????

The investigation into the Russian meddling in our election is over and done and been proclaimed over. Trump won the electoral college and is the President.

Nothing else going on has ANYTHING to do with the election whatsoever.

It is all about HIM and HIS, and all SELF INDUCED BY HIM
Old 06-16-2017, 01:07 PM
n/a

Is there anything Republicans don't like about POTUS?

The operative word is "like"

Personally, I don't have to or care if I "like"a president because I am not a fan of popularity contests.

My focus is on do I "like"POTUS 's agenda?

My focus is on.... is POTUS working with Congress to effect much of the Republican platform?

My focus is on understanding the difference between legitimate compromise and falling back on a promise.

Essentially "the like factor" may make a president's tasking of leading easier but it is in no way shape or manner a criteria for a president's performance.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 06-16-2017, 01:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
I don't particularly like his hairstyle, but it seems to work for him.
Old 06-16-2017, 01:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Is there anything Republicans don't like about POTUS?

The operative word is "like"

Personally, I don't have to or care if I "like"a president because I am not a fan of popularity contests.

My focus is on do I "like"POTUS 's agenda?

My focus is on.... is POTUS working with Congress to effect much of the Republican platform?

My focus is on understanding the difference between legitimate compromise and falling back on a promise.

Essentially "the like factor" may make a president's tasking of leading easier but it is in no way shape or manner a criteria for a president's performance.

Personal Best Regards:
Not sure what you are implying.

My response was about policies, and YOU are the first to veer away.

You just do not see any damage being done to the Presidency, and until that is fixed, progress slow at best
Old 06-16-2017, 02:51 PM
n/a

With his and his staff's deceits, they have brought theses investigations on themselves. And consequently they are getting little to no work done. Our country used to be a leader. Now, thanks to Trump, we are the laughingstock of the world.
Old 06-16-2017, 03:15 PM
n/a

OP, as a card carrying Republican my number one dislike is his insistence to continue his Tweets. Trump was not my primary choice and it has become increasingly clear that I was correct. He was use to absolutely getting his way being a CEO but is finding politics to be a bit different and more challenging than he expected. Frankly, I am not sure he can change or even want to change.
Old 06-16-2017, 04:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
OP, as a card carrying Republican my number one dislike is his insistence to continue his Tweets. Trump was not my primary choice and it has become increasingly clear that I was correct. He was use to absolutely getting his way being a CEO but is finding politics to be a bit different and more challenging than he expected. Frankly, I am not sure he can change or even want to change.
He cannot and will not try but he WILL damage the country and divide it even more each day.

Now, as President, he is attacking daily almost hard working honest patriotic americans searching for truth.....OUR PRESIDENT IS DOING THAT.
Old 06-16-2017, 10:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Not sure what you are implying.

My response was about policies, and YOU are the first to veer away.

You just do not see any damage being done to the Presidency, and until that is fixed, progress slow at best
Damage to the "presidency"? You destroyed ANY sense of it's meaning when you elected a black man. You proved that the president is nothing but a talking head when you elected a talking head.

Quote:
With his and his staff's deceits, they have brought theses investigations on themselves. And consequently they are getting little to no work done. Our country used to be a leader. Now, thanks to Trump, we are the laughingstock of the world.
We became the laughing stock of the world when we elected a black man.

Name me ONE successful black run independent country...America was hardly "successful" under Obama...doubling an already HUGE debt to $20 trillion.

Quote:
He cannot and will not try but he WILL damage the country and divide it even more each day.

Now, as President, he is attacking daily almost hard working honest patriotic americans searching for truth.....OUR PRESIDENT IS DOING THAT.
The increasing minority majority is what is is damaging...destroying this country.
Old 06-17-2017, 05:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Poster,I will admit a cognitive dissonance about Trump's tweets but then consider the media is 99.9% left leaning and a number of media outlets that are in the habit of manufacturing fake news stories about Trump & Company. Also the intelligence community has been doing a number on Trump....just saying

My focus is on the Republican platform and what Trump and Congress are going to do

Personal Best Regards:
Old 06-17-2017, 08:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
Poster,I will admit a cognitive dissonance about Trump's tweets but then consider the media is 99.9% left leaning and a number of media outlets that are in the habit of manufacturing fake news stories about Trump & Company. Also the intelligence community has been doing a number on Trump....just saying

My focus is on the Republican platform and what Trump and Congress are going to do

Personal Best Regards:
With all due respect, we like to think ALL "Media" is liberal but I don't find any valid data for that assumption. There are several conservative talk shows and cable outlets too. As far as newspapers, there are several,conservative editors too. New York Post, Dallas News, and even the Chicago Tribune to name a few. The country is filled with smaller cities media that are very conservative. I suppose you can start with our Daily Sun. Well, you get my point. The Hollywood Media is a different story.
Old 06-17-2017, 10:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
With all due respect, we like to think ALL "Media" is liberal but I don't find any valid data for that assumption. There are several conservative talk shows and cable outlets too. As far as newspapers, there are several,conservative editors too. New York Post, Dallas News, and even the Chicago Tribune to name a few. The country is filled with smaller cities media that are very conservative. I suppose you can start with our Daily Sun. Well, you get my point. The Hollywood Media is a different story.
Well said. The "liberal media" is one of those conservative conspiracies that they foster and talk as truth without EVER EVER being able to substantiate.

They call the media "liberal" if they report something like a Republican office holder doing something illegal. THAT to them is liberal bias.

The media reports what is happening and what people say.

Commentary is different but afraid so many posters either do not care about it or do not understand the difference.

I, frankly, back in 2007 or so, I really bought into the crap about the media but then did my own little personal investigation and found they report NEWS....simple as that. Conservatives like to say that Obama was treated differently but I had no problem finding negative news about him at all.

Look, the media is daunting in that they will report what is happening and what is being said.

Now, the conservative and Tea Party faction thinks they are out to get Trump. I have THREE things to say about that....

.....I think they were very lack in publicizing his past so voters could see it and examine.

.....Trump is the President of the US although he has not grown up enough to accept what he says and does will make news...ALWAYS.

....They report news about the Presidency ALWAYS, no matter who is in office.

I get mad at them a lot but they are simply reporting and they keep this country firmly grounded.

Tags
perfect, puppets, potus, republicans

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.