User Names on Political Thread

Old 04-09-2017, 10:40 AM
n/a

Default User Names on Political Thread

Can be determined by pressing "quote" of any post and then scrolling way down and that will show the user names of posters as they appear on the regular forum.

Someone told me. I am passing it on.

Grace Gantner
Old 04-09-2017, 11:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Can be determined by pressing "quote" of any post and then scrolling way down and that will show the user names of posters as they appear on the regular forum.

Grace Gantner
It comes in quite handy for me.
Old 04-09-2017, 11:37 AM
n/a

Wow! Thank you Gracie! Sheds an entirely different light on many of TOTV posters. Wonder how long that will last, until they find a way to hide.
Old 04-09-2017, 12:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Wow! Thank you Gracie! Sheds an entirely different light on many of TOTV posters. Wonder how long that will last, until they find a way to hide.
I think that they should require that names show up when we post and not just avatars but our real names. Maybe some of these people would be more responsible about what they write.
Old 04-09-2017, 12:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
I think that they should require that names show up when we post and not just avatars but our real names. Maybe some of these people would be more responsible about what they write.
People who have nothing to hide, hide nothing.

You are right, Tal.
Old 04-09-2017, 12:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Oh please...you'd have them run out of town...for speaking the truth.

We're in the mess we are now, economically and socially because we can't even TALK about what is really wrong with this country. Those who are to blame won't have us discussing their actions openly.

We live in denial because the truth makes us uncomfortable.
Old 04-09-2017, 12:19 PM
n/a

Whose "truth"?
Old 04-09-2017, 12:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Whose "truth"?
THE truth...

Start with...the races..the species...are NOT equal.

Just saying it gets you kicked out of most online discussion groups. Yet ALL the empirical evidence supports inequality.

Say it's their ACTIONS...how they destroy everything they touch...be it a neighborhood, a school, town, city...even whole countries...are destroyed when they become the majority...when they take over...there is not ONE majority black, nice place...and you get banned.

They're both true...they're not equal...as black people as a group against white people as a group. Nor are they a benefit when their numbers increase.
Old 04-09-2017, 12:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
THE truth...

Just saying it gets you kicked out of most online discussion groups. Yet ALL the empirical evidence supports inequality.

Say it's their ACTIONS...how they destroy everything they touch...be it a neighborhood, a school, town, city...even whole countries...are destroyed when they become the majority...when they take over...there is not ONE majority black, nice place...and you get banned.

They're both true...they're not equal...as black people as a group against white people as a group. Nor are they a benefit when their numbers increase.
With good reason you would not be able to spout this racism on any place where your real name shows up. Except maybe at a KKK meeting.
Old 04-09-2017, 01:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON BALDWIN
THE truth...

And the resident racist speaks again....you really can't talk about anything else....oh wait your other thing is women who have done you wrong!

COPUFF
Old 04-09-2017, 08:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
With good reason you would not be able to spout this racism on any place where your real name shows up. Except maybe at a KKK meeting.
Quote:
And the resident racist speaks again....you really can't talk about anything else....oh wait your other thing is women who have done you wrong!

COPUFF
WHAT is INCORRECT in ANYTHING I say?

Above is ALL you ever say...yes I'm a racist because I don't think black/brown people are as capable as white people. I don't think my dog or cat are my equal either but you don't call me names about that.

We are NOT the same species and your delusions of equality ARE destroying this nation. They're destroying Europe too importing the brown Muslims. Muslims there, Mexicans here...it's the same thing, breed us out and them in...eventually taking over.

What do you think happens to America when it's reduced to 10% white people? Do you think it's going to stay the same? WHAT place that is 10% white is nice? Nowhere. Why are you so obtuse to the obvious?

We're at the 50/50 point right now...the minority majority is at age 7 and every year it moves up...in 30 years, it will be a complete Hispanic majority for everyone below the age of 37. Whites will be at/below 25%. Too low for political power, too low to keep things afloat. We as a nation are literally doomed. Diluted...just as Rome.

You don't solve national problems with other people babies. They are literally breeding us out.
Old 04-10-2017, 06:24 AM
n/a

You don't pull the mask off the old lone ranger and you don't mess around with Guest!
Old 04-10-2017, 06:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
You don't pull the mask off the old lone ranger and you don't mess around with Guest!
There are some on here who poke the sleeping critter as much as possible. You may find a yorkie but there are dragons here as well. And I have known some yorkies who think they are dragons.
Old 04-10-2017, 08:44 AM
n/a

Quote:

Grace Gantner
Bump

They are revving up again. I hate the posts from the guy I call "Klan Breath".

I asked one of them about a post he had made on the regular forum about his wife having trouble with dental implants she had done in Porta Rica.

It doesn't take much to set some of these guys off.

Grace Gantner.
Old 04-10-2017, 04:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceless
Bump

They are revving up again. I hate the posts from the guy I call "Klan Breath".

I asked one of them about a post he had made on the regular forum about his wife having trouble with dental implants she had done in Porta Rica.

It doesn't take much to set some of these guys off.

Grace Gantner.
Costa Rica.

You were not only off-topic, but you're once again sticking your pig nose into other people's business...and are beyond being a fat twit about everyone else.

Since you have so many insecurity problems and such a massive personality defect...why don't you concentrate on fixing yourself?

Deepest Sincere Wishes:

Tags
names, posters, user, thread, political

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.