Stronger Trump supporter

Old 10-09-2016, 05:31 AM
n/a

Default Stronger Trump supporter

I applaud and admire Trump more now than I have previously. Why? Not because of the decade old recording, but in spite of it. Even though he has those weak individuals that would abandon him at the least provocation, he has stood fast and declared that he is NOT quitting. This is the trait of a leader. Even when his establishment associates abandon him, distance themselves from him, he stands fast. I admire that. I do not consider that stupid recording to be relevant in this election. It means nothing. Things change in a decade. People change in a decade. Whether or not he changed, means nothing to me because I have heard worst.

I did not vote for Trump in the primary, but now I admire his tenacity and ability to gather so many millions of supporters. He probably represents the Republican party better than most establishment politicians, especially those that have scattered, leaving him to fight this lefty attack by himself. I am a stronger supporter of Trump now than before. I believe he is by far the greater of the two candidates for president.

Trump is not a politician and I do not believe or care about his possible winning the debate. If Hillary does not win the debate then she is a worst liberal candidate than I thought. Her winning will mean nothing to my vote.

I do NOT respect any of the Republicans that are not backing Trump. They will ultimately pay for their weakness.

My family is voting for Trump and we are stronger supporters than before this stupid little attack. We'll watch the debate, but for entertainment value only.

If you want to be proud of America again, vote for Trump.
Old 10-09-2016, 07:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I applaud and admire Trump more now than I have previously. Why? Not because of the decade old recording, but in spite of it. Even though he has those weak individuals that would abandon him at the least provocation, he has stood fast and declared that he is NOT quitting. This is the trait of a leader. Even when his establishment associates abandon him, distance themselves from him, he stands fast. I admire that. I do not consider that stupid recording to be relevant in this election. It means nothing. Things change in a decade. People change in a decade. Whether or not he changed, means nothing to me because I have heard worst.

I did not vote for Trump in the primary, but now I admire his tenacity and ability to gather so many millions of supporters. He probably represents the Republican party better than most establishment politicians, especially those that have scattered, leaving him to fight this lefty attack by himself. I am a stronger supporter of Trump now than before. I believe he is by far the greater of the two candidates for president.

Trump is not a politician and I do not believe or care about his possible winning the debate. If Hillary does not win the debate then she is a worst liberal candidate than I thought. Her winning will mean nothing to my vote.

I do NOT respect any of the Republicans that are not backing Trump. They will ultimately pay for their weakness.

My family is voting for Trump and we are stronger supporters than before this stupid little attack. We'll watch the debate, but for entertainment value only.

If you want to be proud of America again, vote for Trump.
I guess it would be okay if donny grabbed your wife's or daughter's pussy. You would probably enjoy seeing that.
Old 10-09-2016, 08:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
I guess it would be okay if donny grabbed your wife's or daughter's pussy. You would probably enjoy seeing that.
You are being the complete a$$ that the dems smutt machine wants you to be. Congratulations.

2005 locker room, guy, testosterone talk.

What the does that have to do with today.

Would you rather be judged by some specific stupid or off color event from 20 years ago or who and what you are today.

Just cut the partisan BS and go after the real time problem/criminal/felon/lying/American killing Clinton.

Stop being a lemming with a pull string in your neck.

The lows that this forum continues to degenerate to are no longer a surprise. It really needs an enema!
Old 10-09-2016, 08:37 AM
n/a

I give up , we tried, we bet on the wrong horse , we lost, statistically all hope is lost

looking forward to 2020

at least dont vote for her
Old 10-09-2016, 09:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
And you disparage Trump from using that language eleven years ago. And you use it today. You do know that women read this also, don't you. I believe you owe them an apology.
Old 10-11-2016, 09:36 PM
n/a

stronger Trump supporter than ever? WHat is wrong with you?
Old 10-11-2016, 09:46 PM
n/a

Deleted, I thought it was fixed!.
Old 10-11-2016, 10:50 PM
n/a

Default Stronger Trump supporter

Quote:
You are being the complete a$$ that the dems smutt machine wants you to be. Congratulations.

2005 locker room, guy, testosterone talk.

What the does that have to do with today.

Would you rather be judged by some specific stupid or off color event from 20 years ago or who and what you are today.

Just cut the partisan BS and go after the real time problem/criminal/felon/lying/American killing Clinton.

Stop being a lemming with a pull string in your neck.

The lows that this forum continues to degenerate to are no longer a surprise. It really needs an enema!
So you back a person that has no morals, well we should have known he had no morals when we see not only didn't pay people that worked for him but other businessmen.
So it is ok for the Republicans to go back and dig up stuff on her from 20 years ago but not Trump.
sounds a little one sided to me
Old 10-12-2016, 03:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxamillion View Post
So you back a person that has no morals, well we should have known he had no morals when we see not only didn't pay people that worked for him but other businessmen.
So it is ok for the Republicans to go back and dig up stuff on her from 20 years ago but not Trump.
sounds a little one sided to me
Not even the same. One is a decade old private conversation and the other is criminal behavior. How you can compare the two and see them the same is something only only a person with blinders will do.
Old 10-12-2016, 03:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
I give up , we tried, we bet on the wrong horse , we lost, statistically all hope is lost

looking forward to 2020

at least dont vote for her
Without your vote this time, the party will be gone in 2020.

Tags
vote, supporter, trump, stronger

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.