It all depends what side you're on.

Old 10-09-2017, 06:57 AM
n/a

Default It all depends what side you're on.

Indy sportswriter called Pence walking out of Colt's game after players failed to stand for National Anthem, "a political stunt that spent taxpayer's money for secret service accompanying him."

I think it depends on what you believe in deeply; I think Obama eating bloody salmon on a mountain with Bear Grylis, an attention getting waste of time and money.
Obama runs wild with Bear Grylls to promote action on climate change | US news | The Guardian
Old 10-09-2017, 07:36 AM
n/a

It WAS purely a PR stunt...orchestrated by Trump.

It's sad that neither Orange Julius or Pence have once mentioned the issue giving rise to these protests, but instead keep playing to their racist/bigoted base...which is around 30% of this nation right now.

It's also a shame that other politicians, besides Corker, are unwilling to speak out and tell Americans how truly dangerous this POTUS is to our country.

But as long as 1/3 of the nation will believe anything negative about Trump is just 'fake news' (even when it comes straight from his own mouth), the odds of Trump's blind cultists admitting that they made a huge mistake...will never occur.

About the only thing Trump has said that has been truthful, is that he wouldn't lose his base...even if he murdered someone in the middle of 5th Ave.

Think about that for just a minute, what politician, much less the President of the United States...has ever said anything close to being that despicable?

And y'all are proud of that?

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 10-09-2017, 07:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Indy sportswriter called Pence walking out of Colt's game after players failed to stand for National Anthem, "a political stunt that spent taxpayer's money for secret service accompanying him."

I think it depends on what you believe in deeply; I think Obama eating bloody salmon on a mountain with Bear Grylis, an attention getting waste of time and money.
Obama runs wild with Bear Grylls to promote action on climate change | US news | The Guardian
Did he KNOW in advance that the guy was going to kneel?

If a player decided to play with no pants...and they let him...would YOU stay for the game? If they started allowing cursing...would you stay? If they did something that YOU find too offensive...would YOU stay?

Of course it was a political statement because it wasn't THAT heinous of an act...but he didn't PLAN to "waste money"...did he?
Old 10-09-2017, 08:25 AM
n/a

Quote:

How does "side" come into play ????

Nobody is talking about the issue, which is NOT protesting in anyway.

Our President is ignoring issues and plays to his base constantly. He is the phoniest patriot you can find. He will publicly ridicule anyone who might disagree with him....he is ignoring everything that is tearing this country apart. He seeks to divide, that is the game plan.

This just seems to be his reality game show. Attack senators and representatives personally and publicly, play to these people who want racial chaos, threaten the world with nuclear disaster....to this man it is just a game.......he seeks PERSONAL VICTORY, not a united country.

For golly sake Mr President, ONCE, JUST ONCE, speak to the actual issue and stop making things up to satisfy a shrinking amount of people.
Old 10-09-2017, 08:33 AM
n/a

Condemn this kind of thing......

"The group, all dressed similarly and holding lit torches, could be heard chanting "the south will rise again" and "Russia is our friend"."

White nationalists return to Charlottesville - BBC News

The world is watching us and taking note

You cannot put this stuff "back in the bottle"
Old 10-09-2017, 09:06 AM
n/a

It is always amusing to watch and listen how some can spin, reverse, slide sideways on any subject and conveniently convert it to another catharsis on hate for Trump.....completely ignoring the original subject.
Old 10-09-2017, 10:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
It is always amusing to watch and listen how some can spin, reverse, slide sideways on any subject and conveniently convert it to another catharsis on hate for Trump.....completely ignoring the original subject.
Boy your love to our President has no bounds...

This is the original post by Gracie

"Indy sportswriter called Pence walking out of Colt's game after players failed to stand for National Anthem, "a political stunt that spent taxpayer's money for secret service accompanying him."

Obama runs wild with Bear Grylls to promote action on climate change | US news | The Guardian"

She obviously was more offended by Obama than by Pence.

This was my response initially...

"How does "side" come into play ????

Nobody is talking about the issue, which is NOT protesting in anyway.

Our President is ignoring issues and plays to his base constantly. He is the phoniest patriot you can find. He will publicly ridicule anyone who might disagree with him....he is ignoring everything that is tearing this country apart. He seeks to divide, that is the game plan.

This just seems to be his reality game show. Attack senators and representatives personally and publicly, play to these people who want racial chaos, threaten the world with nuclear disaster....to this man it is just a game.......he seeks PERSONAL VICTORY, not a united country.

For golly sake Mr President, ONCE, JUST ONCE, speak to the actual issue and stop making things up to satisfy a shrinking amount of people.

Why would I say that.

Because it is all over TOTV...seems to be the most popular subject, and NOBODY is talking at all about what the protests are about...NOBODY. It is ignored.

I added the comment about the love of Russia by the "good guys" because it certainly stands in contrast to those "sons of bitches" in the NFL.

Gracie was correct.....it all depends on "It all depends what side you're on."

Now lets discuss how you pick sides because again with the hypocisy.....Tea Party does worse things...they are praised by all you folks.....and no specific issue other than not wanting to pay taxes comes to mind to me.

Now, the NFL does a silent protest....done many times before and they do it silently. They indicate the issue publicly......

The President ignores the issue totally and goes all out to condemn the "sons of bitches" to inspire more division in this country which we do not need

Tags
depends, money, deeply;, obama, eating

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.