Hillary wants No Borders

Old 02-29-2016, 09:11 AM
n/a

Default Hillary wants No Borders

Does she mean that she wants to make Mexico part of the US?
Old 02-29-2016, 09:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Source for this??
Old 02-29-2016, 09:27 AM
n/a

Just like the other Tea Party fools, he is pulling it out of his a--.
Old 02-29-2016, 09:28 AM
n/a

If means that Slick Willy has run out of young women and needs to add to his collection of conquests. She wants to keep him out of the way, because he hasn't helped her campaign any.
Old 02-29-2016, 09:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Source for this??
I have no idea where the poster is referencing this from, but I know that I heard her say that in her speech this week in SC, live on TV. Is that sufficient for you? Don't you even listen to your own candidate? Of course, I can understand why you wouldn't. She hurts my ears also.
Old 02-29-2016, 09:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
No, she wants to go there and hide out after she's indicted.
Old 02-29-2016, 09:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Replying to yourself again?
Old 02-29-2016, 09:34 AM
n/a

She is preparing a defense for her crimes. She plans to escape to Mexico and use Affluenza as her defense strategy.
Old 02-29-2016, 09:39 AM
n/a

She said it herself in her speech. Listen to her sometime.
Old 02-29-2016, 10:41 AM
n/a

Pandering for votes. The queen of liars will say anything to get zombie vote!
Old 02-29-2016, 01:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
She said it herself in her speech. Listen to her sometime.
You must have an auditory comprehension disorder. Or maybe need just to understand what words mean. Like Mr Trump I know lots of words.

Here is a word for word transcript of Sec. Clinton's speech after her victory in South Carolina:
Hillary Clinton's South Carolina speech: Transcript

Now, point out where she said anything about borders. She did talk about barriers.
Quote:
we can break down all the barriers holding our families and our country back
Quote:
Despite what you hear, we don’t need to make America great again: America has never stopped being great. But we do need to make America whole again. Instead of building walls, we need to be tearing down barriers

Quote:
we have to break down all the barriers. Not just some. It’s important that Wall Street never threaten Main Street again. No bank can be too big to fail and no executive too powerful to jail
and several more uses of the word barrier, but no single word or phrase ever suggesting open borders to any person who reads, or listens. Not even to you if you are willing to admit it. But slinging false charges are nothing new. So now I challenge you.. Find me the spoken or written example where Sec Clinton ever suggested open borders. I'll wait..................
Old 02-29-2016, 01:40 PM
n/a

Why spend any amount of time considering what she said or did not say?

No matter what she did or did not say she would confirm or deny it depending on the needs of the audience.

She gets those coughing spells because she spins her head around so much showing one face and then the other!
Old 02-29-2016, 02:28 PM
n/a

The saddest reality of all is that no matter who is elected they cannot or will not do what they claim they will do during their campaigning. The hard reality is that they are like gigolos once they roll you for your vote the romance is over. They have no scruples, they have no conscience and their only true talent is that they can lie to you with a straight face.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 02-29-2016, 02:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
The saddest reality of all is that no matter who is elected they cannot or will not do what they claim they will do during their campaigning. The hard reality is that they are like gigolos once they roll you for your vote the romance is over. They have no scruples, they have no conscience and their only true talent is that they can lie to you with a straight face.

Personal Best Regards:
Well said but also with a couple of additions.

The candidates do promise the moon knowing full well they cannot deliver because their ideas (tuition free college, tearing up the Iran deal, round up 11 million illegals) would not get passed by Congress or are bound to be unconstitutional or some other reason.

Trump, Sanders, Cruz, or Clinton would not be able to get anything at all through Congress.
Old 02-29-2016, 03:31 PM
n/a

Quote:

Tags
part, mexico, make, borders, hillary

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.