Sumter County Sheriff's Office.

Old 11-16-2017, 10:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I kind of go for thinner. But she looks like she has been working out quite a bit.

I did date an African American opera singer when I worked at Information Access Company in Belmont, CA. She was quite large. Nice lady. I wish her well. She was in the Oakland chorus and I spent Thanksgiving dinner with bunch of very gay people. We were the only straight couple there. And I met her father on the way to this Thanksgiving Dinner. Had to pick her up and drive her over.

I doubt if she remembers me though. And I got distracted by the aerobics instructor who also worked at IAC. She also indexed things for Information Access Company but quit and became a full time aerobics teacher.

I tried to get into Stanford Law School to stay in the area but did not get an acceptance letter. Did get one from the U of MN and about 9 other law schools.

Ran into the Information Access Company seller of legal materials at the American Association of Law Libraries conventions in Reno the Summer of 1989 as well as other co-workers. And then again in San Francisco in 1992. They were probably in New Orleans in 1991 and Minneapolis in 1990 as well. At these various law library conventions each Summer.

The legal products seller from IAC was the spitting image of the worst crush of my life a fellow Legal Assistance to MN Prisoners Student Director who is now one of the best lawyers on the West Coast. She was kind of a bean pole with a great sense of humor though. An elfish blonde from a very politically connected family in the Twin Cities.

Does this top lawyer know about my 224 613 Project? Yes she does I would expect. She is one of the brightest people I ever met. I did have some interaction with her when I was on Findlaw's message board but it went badly because the troll I had on their had contacted her by e-mail about something I wrote about her in a heated moment with this CRIMINAL troll I had on the Findlaw boards for about five years.
Troll leap.

I will bet this lawyer really hates Donald John Trump. I have not had much contact with her though since 1989 when she was studying for the MN Bar.

She is on SF Bay area TV once in a while helping people.
Old 11-16-2017, 10:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I kind of go for thinner. But she looks like she has been working out quite a bit.

I did date an African American opera singer when I worked at Information Access Company in Belmont, CA. She was quite large. Nice lady. I wish her well. She was in the Oakland chorus and I spent Thanksgiving dinner with bunch of very gay people. We were the only straight couple there. And I met her father on the way to this Thanksgiving Dinner. Had to pick her up and drive her over.

I doubt if she remembers me though. And I got distracted by the aerobics instructor who also worked at IAC. She also indexed things for Information Access Company but quit and became a full time aerobics teacher.

I tried to get into Stanford Law School to stay in the area but did not get an acceptance letter. Did get one from the U of MN and about 9 other law schools.

Ran into the Information Access Company seller of legal materials at the American Association of Law Libraries conventions in Reno the Summer of 1989 as well as other co-workers. And then again in San Francisco in 1992. They were probably in New Orleans in 1991 and Minneapolis in 1990 as well. At these various law library conventions each Summer.

The legal products seller from IAC was the spitting image of the worst crush of my life a fellow Legal Assistance to MN Prisoners Student Director who is now one of the best lawyers on the West Coast. She was kind of a bean pole with a great sense of humor though. An elfish blonde from a very politically connected family in the Twin Cities.

Does this top lawyer know about my 224 613 Project? Yes she does I would expect. She is one of the brightest people I ever met. I did have some interaction with her when I was on Findlaw's message board but it went badly because the troll I had on their had contacted her by e-mail about something I wrote about her in a heated moment with this CRIMINAL troll I had on the Findlaw boards for about five years.
Do you really think she was straight? Think it over.

Beard (companion - Wikipedia)
Old 11-16-2017, 11:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post

Even she was way too good for you. The Villages Florida
Old 11-16-2017, 01:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Troll leap.

I will bet this lawyer really hates Donald John Trump. I have not had much contact with her though since 1989 when she was studying for the MN Bar.

She is on SF Bay area TV once in a while helping people.
People should stand up to bullies no matter where they are.
Old 11-16-2017, 09:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
People should stand up to bullies no matter where they are.
I can say that again.
Old 11-17-2017, 08:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Welcome to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office Website

Do I think that the Sumter County Sheriff's Office people read Talk of the Villages Political Forum? More than probably. They bet have a laugh at some things on here. I hope one of them is not my 224 613 Project stuff as I have mentioned it to the Sumter County Court Administrator back when I was set for Jury Duty in May of 2014 down in Bushnell. I talked about that quite a bit here on Talk of the Villages-- on the Regular Forum-- back then.

The Lake and Marion County Sheriff's Offices probably also look at these as I would expect that people who frequent movies have noticed all the numbers showing up in movies, ads, TV shows, books, etc. of late.

We do not live in a vacuum.

Lake County Sheriff's Office

Marion County Sheriff's Office

I also mentioned this work but as little as possible in detail when I had Federal Jury Duty in Ocala in January of 2010 (?). This was for an employment discrimination case involving harassment at the Claremont Police Department. I wrote about that too on Talk of the Villages.

What kind of additional links do you think they should get?
Old 11-17-2017, 08:57 AM
n/a

Quote:

What kind of additional links do you thunk they should get?
I "thunk" you should tell us.
Old 11-18-2017, 05:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
i "thunk" you should tell us.
criminal harassment.
Old 11-18-2017, 09:45 AM
n/a

Quote:

What kind of additional links do you think they should get?
So, you decided to go back and edit your post and change "thunk" to "think" and then accuse me of harassment, how juvenile.

You can rest assured that I've made a record of your original unedited post for the authorities.
Old 11-18-2017, 09:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Cyberstalking is the use of the Internet or other electronic means to stalk or harass an individual, group, or organization. It may include false accusations, defamation, slander and libel. ... Cyberstalking is a criminal offense under various state anti-stalking, slander and harassment laws.
And yet this continues.

What the Law Can (and Can't) Do About Online Harassment - The Atlantic

And I am ****ing the wind complaining about it on here.
Old 11-18-2017, 09:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
And yet this continues.

So why don't you stop complaining?
Old 11-18-2017, 10:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
And yet this continues.

Making a troll leap--

Cyberstalking - Wikipedia

Cyberstalking legislation - Wikipedia

Quote:
Under Florida Statute 784.048, "cyberstalking," defined as to engage in a course of conduct to communicate, or to cause to be communicated, words, images, or language by or through the use of electronic mail or electronic communication, directed at a specific person, causing substantial emotional distress to that person and serving no legitimate purpose, is classified as a first degree misdemeanor. Cyberstalking a child under the age of 16 or a person of any age for which the offender has been ordered by the courts not to contact is considered "aggravated stalking," a third degree felony under Florida law. Cyberstalking in conjunction with a credible threat is also considered aggravated stalking.[29]

In 2008, Florida passed the "Jeffrey Johnston Stand Up For All Students Act" in response to the suicide of 15-year-old Jeffrey Johnston, who had suffered cyberbullying over a long period of time.[30] Unusual among state laws regarding cyberbullying is a provision that withholds funding for schools who are not in compliance with the provision that they must inform parents of those involved in cyberbullying—both the bully and the target.

Cyberstalking legislation - Wikipedia
Old 11-18-2017, 10:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ32162 View Post
So you decided to go back and edit your post and change "thunk" to "think" and then accuse me of harassment, how juvenile.

You can rest assured that I've made a record of your original unedited post for the authorities.
I too have that misspelled word dually noted, recorded and notarized.
Old 11-18-2017, 11:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
I too have that misspelled word dually noted, recorded and notarized.
Yeah, altering posts doesn't bode well for Tal's case of criminal harassment, as it provides clear evidence that he has altered posts in order to accuse others of harassment.

Big mistake Jon, as you well know, tainted evidence and altered documents are a big no, no...case dismissed!
Old 11-18-2017, 01:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
I "thunk" you should tell us.
Recorded.

Tags
county, sumter, sheriffs, back, movies

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.