Sumter County Sheriff's Office.

Old 12-28-2017, 10:06 AM
n/a

Angry Sumter County Sheriff's Office.

Welcome to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office Website

If you do not like the direction this Talk of the Villages Political Forum has taken over the past six months or so with all the personal attacks especially those on me Taltarzac contact the Sumter County Sheriff's Office. Maybe they will take a thorough look at what is on here.

I live in Sumter County so think this would be the proper law enforcement agency to look at what is on this site.

I would go talk to them myself but that might be traumatic for me because of all the memories some of these personal attacks by various posters were meant to stir and have connected to the names Michelle, Mitchell, Cathy Woods and Gene Coppola. And my 224 613 Project is hard for me to talk about in person as many people who actually know me are very aware. It is easy to talk about online but not at all something pleasant to discuss in person. And the Sumter Country Sheriff's Office would have no trouble finding more information about me online.
Old 12-28-2017, 10:35 AM
n/a

Are you serious?
Old 12-28-2017, 10:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post

If you do not like the direction this Talk of the Villages Political Forum has taken over the past six months or so with all the personal attacks especially those on me Taltarzac contact the Sumter County Sheriff's Office. Maybe they will take a thorough look at what is on here.

I live in Sumter County so think this would be the proper law enforcement agency to look at what is on this site.

I would go talk to them myself but that might be traumatic for me because of all the memories some of these personal attacks by various posters were meant to stir and have connected to the names Michelle, Mitchell, Cathy Woods and Gene Coppola. And my 224 613 Project is hard for me to talk about in person as many people who actually know me are very aware. It is easy to talk about online but not at all something pleasant to discuss in person. And the Sumter Country Sheriff's Office would have no trouble finding more information about me online.
Buddy, as you previously explained many times. They would need your personal information, name, address, etc.

You may even have to testify before a JUDGE.

Best you leave totv immediately.
Old 12-28-2017, 10:36 AM
n/a

Can't be serious.
Old 12-28-2017, 10:43 AM
n/a

Quote:

If the memories are so bad, why do you constantly bring up that horrible day?

The day, 2.24.76 when someone you never met was murdered.

Was that the day you decided never to work a day in your life and use that event as the excuse?
Old 12-28-2017, 10:49 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

I am very serious and would love to talk to a judge in front of a jury. And I have quite a lot of work experience. I will be writing them a letter with print offs of some of these posts in a few months. Unless something is done to counter the CRIMINAL HARASSMENT online from Allegiance and others.

I do have to let the good people on here and the MODERATOR time to do SOMETHING about the CRIMINAL HARASSMENT on here.
Old 12-28-2017, 10:53 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
If the memories are so bad, why do you constantly bring up that horrible day?

The day, 2.24.76 when someone you never met was murdered.

Was that the day you decided never to work a day in your life and use that event as the excuse?
CRIMINAL HARASSMENT from Allegiance.
Old 12-28-2017, 10:53 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Buddy, as you previously explained many times. They would need your personal information, name, address, etc.

You may even have to testify before a JUDGE.

Best you leave totv immediately.
CRIMINAL HARASSMENT from Allegiance.
Old 12-28-2017, 10:55 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:

Returning to original post. Is not enough of this CRIMINAL HARASSMENT by Allegance ENOUGH!!!
Old 12-28-2017, 10:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
I am very serious and would love to talk to a judge in front of a jury. And I have quite a lot of work experience. I will be writing them a letter with print offs of some of these posts in a few months. Unless something is done to counter the CRIMINAL HARASSMENT online from Allegiance and others.

I do have to let the good people on here and the MODERATOR time to do SOMETHING about the CRIMINAL HARASSMENT on here.
Nobody is going to do NOTHING [emoji34][emoji1][emoji38][emoji6]

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk
Old 12-28-2017, 11:02 AM
n/a

Exclamation

Quote:

I am very serious about this.
Old 12-28-2017, 11:07 AM
n/a

Angry

Something needs to be done on here where cyber bullying seems to be encouraged rather than shouted down.

The decent people seem to leave quite quickly from this Forum.
Old 12-28-2017, 11:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post

Feel free to join those decent people elsewhere...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 12-28-2017, 12:48 PM
n/a

Quote:

What a cop out. You are NOTHING but a coward who has had other people do everything for you your whole life. Guess what? It's time you took your 58 year old self and grew up..
Old 12-28-2017, 12:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Something needs to be done on here where cyber bullying seems to be encouraged rather than shouted down.

Please consider what all this cyber bullying looks like to those on the outside. And complain to someone who might listen. Carl in Tampa saw a serious problem on this Political Board and it has become far worse than it was.

Tags
sumter, talk, sheriffs, office, county

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.