Sumter County Sheriff's Office.

Old 01-11-2018, 12:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Tal is still amassing recordings of the harassment for the Sumter County Sheriff soon to be made known to them after the Super Bowl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just would like them to look at these with respect to whether or not they constitute a crime under FL Law in Sumter County. The target of many of these harassing posts by Allegiance is me. I especially am interested in the use of Michelle, Mitchell, Cathy Woods L8, and Gene Coppola OSHA in the NFL Yahoo Pick-Em Pool and Allegiance's bragging that he is using the name "Gene Coppola L8". I think since they deal with survivors of crimes they will not be very pleased with this. I need to explain to them why these names are so upsetting.

Killing Time: DNA evidence turns up heat on cold case

There are also many threads aimed at me by the Title used and these were created by Allegiance.

If anyone wants to beat me to the punch, contact the Sumter County Sheriff's Office to take a long look at this Political Forum. It reeks of the cyber bullying I will bet that the FL legislature wanted to stop when they made that law against cyber harassment.
Old 01-11-2018, 01:30 PM
n/a

Angry Michelle, Mitchell, Cathy Woods L8, and Gene Coppola OSHA.

Quote:
I just would like them to look at these with respect to whether or not they constitute a crime under FL Law in Sumter County. The target of many of these harassing posts by Allegiance is me. I especially am interested in the use of Michelle, Mitchell, Cathy Woods L8, and Gene Coppola OSHA in the NFL Yahoo Pick-Em Pool and Allegiance's bragging that he is using the name "Gene Coppola L8". I think since they deal with survivors of crimes they will not be very pleased with this. I need to explain to them why these names are so upsetting.

There are also many threads aimed at me by the Title used and these were created by Allegiance.

If anyone wants to beat me to the punch, contact the Sumter County Sheriff's Office to take a long look at this Political Forum. It reeks of the cyber bullying I will bet that the FL legislature wanted to stop when they made that law against cyber harassment.
Here is the NFL Yahoo Pick-Em Pool for 2017 standings as of 1/11/2018 1:29 PM EST.

Quote:
Standings
Rank Pick Set Name Total Pts W-L
Gene Coppola osha
182 182-78
Michelle
180 180-80
Mitchell
179 179-81
CathyW00DS L8
179 179-81
Carnac the Magnificent
169 169-91
GoSkins17
167 167-93
Tal's Picks 2017
167 167-93
trueblue
167 167-93
Kellyjam
166 166-94
RAEL FURNITURE
165 165-95
mikey bumebatz
165 165-95
Rak
164 164-96
sonny39
164 164-96
The Villager
147 147-113
PB's Picks
118 118-142
Jbird PigSkinners
110 110-150
Wilkyinnh
55 55-73
The Villages Jets
9 9-251
Koko
8 8-252
Jim North Carolina
3 3-257
Kathy North Carolina
2 2-258
deb
0 0-260
Invite Your Friends
Old 01-11-2018, 08:54 PM
n/a

I'm in Ft. Lauderdale if anyone wants to have me arrested under Florida law for NOTHING..
Old 01-11-2018, 09:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
I'm in Ft. Lauderdale if anyone wants to have me arrested under Florida law for NOTHING..

Be careful Tal, this may be NOTHING but a trap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-11-2018, 09:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Glad to hear you landed safely. Now just try not to get thrown off the ship.......oh, never mind, that was W we had to worry about getting thrown off a ship.
Old 01-11-2018, 09:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post

Get it right WACKJOB, it's Gene Coppola OSHA , Cathyw00ds is L8.

Are you not curious what those codes mean?

You are into that sort of thing, are you not?

The meaning of nonsense.
Old 01-11-2018, 10:19 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:

Repeating this.
Old 01-11-2018, 11:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Repeating this.
Show them this? You have a gun collection?

snopes.com: When tinfoil hats aren't enough
Old 01-12-2018, 07:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post

I called the sheriff's office, they thanked me for the laugh...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 01-12-2018, 08:06 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
I called the sheriff's office, they thanked me for the laugh...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
I doubt that. Recording this harassment from dirtbanker and noting the continued harassment by Allegiance. I had talked about that Snopes Tin Foil Hat thing with Gary Corsair when he Googled me. He still had the article run by the Villages Daily Sun on Memorial Day in 2007 and I would be more than happy to discuss my mental health with any psychiatrist. I am hoping that the people I contacted the other day are also researching this.

The libels continue on here from Allegiance and dirtbanker. I did note the thread of Allegiance on paranoid schizophrenics. You are a LIAR.

And this is LIBEL.
Old 01-12-2018, 09:56 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Welcome to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office Website

If you do not like the direction this Talk of the Villages Political Forum has taken over the past six months or so with all the personal attacks especially those on me Taltarzac contact the Sumter County Sheriff's Office. Maybe they will take a thorough look at what is on here.

I live in Sumter County so think this would be the proper law enforcement agency to look at what is on this site.

I would go talk to them myself but that might be traumatic for me because of all the memories some of these personal attacks by various posters were meant to stir and have connected to the names Michelle, Mitchell, Cathy Woods and Gene Coppola. And my 224 613 Project is hard for me to talk about in person as many people who actually know me are very aware. It is easy to talk about online but not at all something pleasant to discuss in person. And the Sumter Country Sheriff's Office would have no trouble finding more information about me online.
Highlighting this again because of posts this morning by Allegiance.
Old 01-12-2018, 10:35 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:

If you do not like the direction this Talk of the Villages Political Forum has taken over the past six months or so with all the personal attacks especially those on me Taltarzac contact the Sumter County Sheriff's Office. Maybe they will take a thorough look at what is on here.

I live in Sumter County so think this would be the proper law enforcement agency to look at what is on this site.

I would go talk to them myself but that might be traumatic for me because of all the memories some of these personal attacks by various posters were meant to stir and have connected to the names Michelle, Mitchell, Cathy Woods and Gene Coppola. And my 224 613 Project is hard for me to talk about in person as many people who actually know me are very aware. It is easy to talk about online but not at all something pleasant to discuss in person. And the Sumter Country Sheriff's Office would have no trouble finding more information about me online.
Repeating this for future reference.
Old 01-13-2018, 12:25 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:

Malicious posts by Allegiance continuing. It looks like it from the Titles of these threads started by Allegiance. This man is reckless with respect to the facts and cares nothing about them. He uses this Political Forum like a weapon. To harass, annoy, pester, upset and humiliate his target. His target is usually me.

If this upsets you as much as me, contact the group below or just call the Sumter County Sheriff's Office to monitor this site. Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home

No one should have to go through what Allegiance has put me through. NO ONE.

Tags
sumter, talk, sheriffs, office, county

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.