Sumter County Sheriff's Office.

Old 12-28-2017, 01:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post
Please consider what all this cyber bullying looks like to those on the outside. And complain to someone who might listen. Carl in Tampa saw a serious problem on this Political Board and it has become far worse than it was.
It looks like some pussy is on here non stop whining

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 12-28-2017, 02:04 PM
n/a

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Please consider what all this cyber bullying looks like to those on the outside. And complain to someone who might listen. Carl in Tampa saw a serious problem on this Political Board and it has become far worse than it was.
Hope he gets involved.
Old 12-28-2017, 02:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Let's be honest here. Many of these people most likely leave this forum for 1 of 2 reasons -

1) They get tired of the nonsense, and by that I mean not only the cruel and/or lewd comments sometimes said by some to others, but probably just as much by the fact that you continue to provoke this whole issue by constantly bringing it to the surface. Even when things die down a bit, you cannot seem to contain yourself and the next thing we see is you starting another new thread highlighting this whole scenario all over again. That's called bait, and you do it as much and as well as anyone else on here.

OR

2) Because many who have left have made an attempt to help you by providing advice on how to avoid the behavior that disturbs you. You have either outright rejected their advice or blown them off. Fyi, some people find that kind of behavior rude and/or a sign that you do not want to help yourself. No one wants to continue to beat their head against a wall trying to help someone who doesn't want to help themselves (except maybe me, obviously ).
Old 12-28-2017, 02:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Something needs to be done on here where cyber bullying seems to be encouraged rather than shouted down.

The decent people seem to leave quite quickly from this Forum.
Welcome to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office Website

Please contact them.
Old 12-28-2017, 02:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Let's be honest here. Many of these people most likely leave this forum for 1 of 2 reasons -

1) They get tired of the nonsense, and by that I mean not only the cruel and/or lewd comments sometimes said by some to others, but probably just as much by the fact that you continue to provoke this whole issue by constantly bringing it to the surface. Even when things die down a bit, you cannot seem to contain yourself and the next thing we see is you starting another new thread highlighting this whole scenario all over again. That's called bait, and you do it as much and as well as anyone else on here.

OR

2) Because many who have left have made an attempt to help you by providing advice on how to avoid the behavior that disturbs you. You have either outright rejected their advice or blown them off. Fyi, some people find that kind of behavior rude and/or a sign that you do not want to help yourself. No one wants to continue to beat their head against a wall trying to help someone who doesn't want to help themselves (except maybe me, obviously ).

Sage advice from a known NOTHING.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-28-2017, 02:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Please contact them yourself.
Old 12-28-2017, 02:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sage advice from a known NOTHING.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
An "outsider" might not understand that comment, but I'll take it as a compliment from one NOTHING to another.
Old 12-28-2017, 02:19 PM
n/a

Angry

Feel like watching Con Air is appropriate when visiting the Political Forum on Talk of the Villages.

Old 12-28-2017, 02:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Feel like watching Con Air is appropriate when visiting the Political Forum.
You have the Con part right. You're trying to con everyone into actually believing that you're a victim..
Old 12-28-2017, 02:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
You have the Con part right. You're trying to con everyone into actually believing that you're a victim..
3,000 miles and years from ever getting here and yet Tal is deep into your head. Why do you even care?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 12-28-2017, 02:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
3,000 miles and years from ever getting here and yet Tal is deep into your head. Why do you even care?

Who says I care? Are you another elitist who thinks only people that live in the Villages are allowed to have an opinion? The owners of TOTV obviously don't agree with you or a bunch of us wouldn't have accounts.
Old 12-28-2017, 02:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post

Chi - You exhibit a codependency trait, it seems to draw you toward those you think you could help. No matter how much of a waste of oxygen and space they are...you think you can help.

Your looking to take "Carl"'s spot as the wackadoodle's imaginary savior? Are you going to abandon him just like Carl did?

Meanwhile the wackadoodle is posting his birthday threads, his memoir threads, and his movies are talking to me with numbers threads, and the never ending harassment threads...all annoying to EVERYONE else.

Yeah your going to help, wonder why the moderators have not helped...huh.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 12-28-2017, 02:41 PM
n/a

Angry

Contact the Sumter County Sheriff's Office.
Old 12-28-2017, 03:13 PM
n/a

Quote:

Contact the Sumter County Sheriff's Office.
YOU'RE the one who feels harassed so YOU'RE the one who needs to register the complaint. If the sheriff's office feels the need to contact others for corroboration they will do so. More than likely they will suggest that if you can't let it roll off you back like the other 99% of adults would, then perhaps you should join another forum instead.
Old 12-28-2017, 03:20 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
YOU'RE the one who feels harassed so YOU'RE the one who needs to register the complaint. If the sheriff's office feels the need to contact others for corroboration they will do so. More than likely they will suggest that if you can't let it roll off you back like the other 99% of adults would, then perhaps you should join another forum instead.
There is a lot more involved here. Remember who I am and what I have been through already in life. These harassers are not targeting just anyone but someone who has fought for survivors/victims of crimes most of my life. There are probably a thousand harassing posts or even more on here aimed at me. That is not just something I should roll over by back. There is also the names used in the REGULAR Forum for the NFL Survivor League and the NFL Yahoo Pick-Em. These are Michelle, Mitchell, Cathy Woods L8 and Gene Coppola OSHA. Gene Coppola in the NFL Survivor League.

If you see someone speeding at a risky pace do you call the cops? I would. There are some incredibly despicable posts on here. Whole threads even harassing me.

Tags
sumter, talk, sheriffs, office, county

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.