Sumter County Sheriff's Office.

Old 12-28-2017, 03:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
There is a lot more involved here. Remember who I am and what I have been through already in life. These harassers are not targeting just anyone but someone who has fought for survivors/victims of crimes most of my life. There are probably a thousand harassing posts or even more on here aimed at me. That is not just something I should roll over by back. There is also the names used in the REGULAR Forum for the NFL Survivor League and the NFL Yahoo Pick-Em. These are Michelle, Mitchell, Cathy Woods L8 and Gene Coppola OSHA. Gene Coppola in the NFL Survivor League.

If you see someone speeding at a risky pace do you call the cops? I would. There are some incredibly despicable posts on here. Whole threads even harassing me.
This post is so ridiculous on so many levels..

First of all, who you are and what you've imagined you've been through is irrelevant..

Second, if you have actually fought for survivors/victims of crime for most of your life you should have plenty of experience on how to deal with your perceived harassment. You're clueless though. Do any of these people you've helped actually exist outside of your back patting mind?

Third, You would call the police to report a crime as trivial as speeding but you won't call the police to report something as serious as harassment?

Again, you're an attention seeking fraud.
Old 12-28-2017, 03:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
Chi - You exhibit a codependency trait, it seems to draw you toward those you think you could help. No matter how much of a waste of oxygen and space they are...you think you can help.

Your looking to take "Carl"'s spot as the wackadoodle's imaginary savior? Are you going to abandon him just like Carl did?

Meanwhile the wackadoodle is posting his birthday threads, his memoir threads, and his movies are talking to me with numbers threads, and the never ending harassment threads...all annoying to EVERYONE else.

Yeah your going to help, wonder why the moderators have not helped...huh.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
I'm going to have to start calling you Dr. Dirt.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 12-28-2017, 03:31 PM
n/a

Faceless, Nameless, Merciless: Anonymous Online Bullying | Watch Your Space

An interesting link.
Old 12-28-2017, 03:33 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
I'm going to have to start calling you Dr. Dirt.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Carl in Tampa tried to help. He did not abandon me.

I hope people see how these cyber bullies reflect back on the Villages? Carl saw that as do many others.
Old 12-28-2017, 03:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post

I hope people see how these cyber bullies reflect back on the Villages? Carl saw that as do many others.
Glad he did not abandon you buddy. What did he recently say?
Old 12-28-2017, 04:54 PM
n/a

Quote:

I hope Carl in Tampa is still on Talk of the Villages.
Old 12-28-2017, 04:59 PM
n/a

Quote:

No one abandoned you. You abandoned them, by not paying mind to anyone's advice, even Carl's if memory serves me correctly. You are cruel even to those who go out of their way to try to help you.
Old 12-28-2017, 05:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
He is a good man.
Old 12-28-2017, 05:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
He is a good man.
That he is. That's exactly why you should show some respect and do as he suggests regarding your situation.
Old 12-28-2017, 05:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
So you value the opinion of some non villagers but not future villagers?
Old 12-28-2017, 05:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
That he is. That's exactly why you should show some respect and do as he suggests regarding your situation.
If Carl tells him once again to get off totv political, Tal will call Carl a criminal harassor
Old 12-28-2017, 05:13 PM
n/a

Exclamation

Freedom to Read Foundation

Cool link.
Old 12-28-2017, 05:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Welcome to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office Website

If you do not like the direction this Talk of the Villages Political Forum has taken over the past six months or so with all the personal attacks especially those on me Taltarzac contact the Sumter County Sheriff's Office. Maybe they will take a thorough look at what is on here.

I live in Sumter County so think this would be the proper law enforcement agency to look at what is on this site.

I would go talk to them myself but that might be traumatic for me because of all the memories some of these personal attacks by various posters were meant to stir and have connected to the names Michelle, Mitchell, Cathy Woods and Gene Coppola. And my 224 613 Project is hard for me to talk about in person as many people who actually know me are very aware. It is easy to talk about online but not at all something pleasant to discuss in person. And the Sumter Country Sheriff's Office would have no trouble finding more information about me online.
And back to the first post.
Old 12-29-2017, 12:07 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Welcome to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office Website

If you do not like the direction this Talk of the Villages Political Forum has taken over the past six months or so with all the personal attacks especially those on me Taltarzac contact the Sumter County Sheriff's Office. Maybe they will take a thorough look at what is on here.

I live in Sumter County so think this would be the proper law enforcement agency to look at what is on this site.

I would go talk to them myself but that might be traumatic for me because of all the memories some of these personal attacks by various posters were meant to stir and have connected to the names Michelle, Mitchell, Cathy Woods and Gene Coppola. And my 224 613 Project is hard for me to talk about in person as many people who actually know me are very aware. It is easy to talk about online but not at all something pleasant to discuss in person. And the Sumter Country Sheriff's Office would have no trouble finding more information about me online.
Please take action if you do not like what this Political Forum has become. Florida Anti-Bullying Laws & Policies | StopBullying.gov
Old 12-29-2017, 12:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post
Please take action if you do not like what this Political Forum has become.]
It has definitely diminished since you started posting in here. I wish there was something we could do to get rid of your crap.

Can, or does, anyone disagree?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Tags
sumter, talk, sheriffs, office, county

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.