Sumter County Sheriff's Office.

Old 12-29-2017, 08:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You are wrong. He/she does things of posts on the Political Forum on occasion. Usually something involving copyright violations.

They have seemed to say that they are not responsible for anything that happens on this Forum. Use at your own risk etc. Except that much of what is on here is seen by people who know the identity of some posters. I am quite easy to find given my number of posts and the like as are some other posters.
There is NO moderator of any kind on this political forum....NONE

This is like reading a fantasy book of some time......

THERE IS NO MODERATOR ON THE POLITICAL FORUM, AND
WILL NEVER BE. NOBODY CARES WHAT IS POSTED HERE.....

This forum was designed to be what it is.....no rules, no reporting and that it is....that is why so much language is used to inform people that you come here at your own risk.

NOBODY GETS THROWN OFF THE POLITICAL FORUM....

THERE IS NO MODERATOR AT ANY TIME IN THE POLITICAL FORUM.

Tal, the trolls have not driven me out...YOU HAVE.

bye
Old 12-29-2017, 08:11 PM
n/a

Quote:

This forum was designed to be what it is.....no rules, no reporting and that it is....that is why so much language is used to inform people that you come here at your own risk.

bye
You have to be kidding. There are many things that would bring a MODERATOR to the Political Forum. And people have been thrown off of Talk of the Villages.

No rules applies nowhere at all where there are lawyers at the tip of your fingers. https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...derator-26170/
Old 12-29-2017, 08:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
You have to be kidding. There are many things that would bring a MODERATOR to the Political Forum. And people have been thrown off of Talk of the Villages.

No rules applies nowhere at all where there are lawyers at the tip of your fingers.
The political forum is not...never moderated.

Nobody has ever been thrown off TOTV for actions on the political forum (speaking of since inception of "GUEST. They have been booted or suspended for actions OUTSIDE POLITICAL, but this political forum is NOT MODERATED.. That is posted everywhere and adhered to.

People plagerized, steal words, ignore copyright laws almost daily on here. The political forum IS NOT MODERATED

IF a moderator visited here, it would be for their own entertainment. Political forum is 100% UNMODERATED.
Old 12-29-2017, 08:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
The political forum is not...never moderated.

Nobody has ever been thrown off TOTV for actions on the political forum (speaking of since inception of "GUEST. They have been booted or suspended for actions OUTSIDE POLITICAL, but this political forum is NOT MODERATED.. That is posted everywhere and adhered to.

People plagerized, steal words, ignore copyright laws almost daily on here. The political forum IS NOT MODERATED

IF a moderator visited here, it would be for their own entertainment. Political forum is 100% UNMODERATED.
There was something removed a few days ago for copyright infringement. At least, according to one of the other posters. That person implied it was the MODERATOR. It was on the Political Forum.
Old 12-29-2017, 08:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
There was something removed a few days ago for copyright infringement. At least, according to one of the other posters. That person implied it was the MODERATOR. It was on the Political Forum.
Believe what you wish, but you are living a fantasy.

Political forum has postings from TOTV with warnings that it is not moderatored..enter at your own risk.

Again, you can believe what you want. They are not ignoring, they are not even listening or watching.

This political forum is 100%, completely, totally un moderated.

Never ever ever moderated at any time.

If you want to continue in your fantasy, you can, but you are simply entertainment for the lesser folks.

TOTV protected themselves with all the notices....there will not be a moderator here in political ever.
Old 12-29-2017, 08:34 PM
n/a

Quote:

bye
Thank you for your honesty and willingness to try to break through here. Many of us have tried, each with a different approach. Hope yours works.
Old 12-29-2017, 08:47 PM
n/a

Tal - I’ve never challenged you, so I hope I’m not part of your “dirty dozen,” but regardless, you need to disassociate from these political threads. You are increasingly disturbed by what you see, even when it is not directed to you. Just get off the political threads. Period. Please.

Otherwise, I would have to agree that you are part of the problem and are avoiding the solution.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Old 12-29-2017, 09:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Tal - I’ve never challenged you, so I hope I’m not part of your “dirty dozen,” but regardless, you need to disassociate from these political threads. You are increasingly disturbed by what you see, even when it is not directed to you. Just get off the political threads. Period. Please.

Otherwise, I would have to agree that you are part of the problem and are avoiding the solution.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
I do intent to lessen my exposure to the toxicity of the TOTV Political Forum. It is not good for the soul so to speak.
Old 12-29-2017, 10:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I do intent to lessen my exposure to the toxicity of the TOTV Political Forum. It is not good for the soul so to speak.
Please start now like right now.

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
Old 12-29-2017, 10:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraugoofy View Post
Please start now like right now.

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

Give him time, there is a withdrawal period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-30-2017, 12:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
Give him time, there is a withdrawal period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fvck that...what about the rest of is normal people that have been dealing with his crap for 9 months? Get the fvck gone jag off...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 12-30-2017, 01:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Lol. How many times have you said that?

Notwithstanding, I Praise you if you can actually Do It buddy.
Old 12-30-2017, 05:55 AM
n/a

I would suggest we all give it a rest - with the comments, I mean. Tantalizing right now will just make it worse.

Fraugoofy may be right about shutting it off immediately and completely though. Trying to do it gradually may not be good. This sight can be like an addiction for some. Like going through withdrawal, you just have to tough it out, but stay away from the "substance" altogether.
Old 12-30-2017, 07:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
Fvck that...what about the rest of is normal people that have been dealing with his crap for 9 months? Get the fvck gone jag off...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Dirt, excellent post depicting normal.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 12-30-2017, 07:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Dirt, excellent post depicting normal.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Just lessening my exposure to the toxic people on here.

Tags
sumter, talk, sheriffs, office, county

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.