The Super Bowl

Old 02-04-2017, 08:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface View Post

The protests are from Trump supporters.

I suggest you and others watch the ad and read the reason. We are really becoming more and more ANTI USA.....we have proud heritages...
Tisk, tisk...Trump supporters protesting are not as important as Clinton supporters protesting...

Anti-USA...like professional athletes not standing to honor our national anthem?

Go ahead watch the game if you want to support that. I have not watched a game the entire season because the NFL allowed this behavior to be televised. They could have asked the networks to not show it...maybe they were too busy suspending a player for disciplining his child in a manner they do not approve of.

The NFL's ratings are down double digits this season...must be the Trump supporters that are not supporting anti-USA crap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 02-04-2017, 08:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Budwiser super bowl commercial has already been advertised as an attack against Trump.

Lady Gag has made it a promise that she will follow suit with the likes of Hollywood to make an anti-Trump speech.

it is a certainty that at least one player will sit during the the national anthem because its all about celebrity to them only .

I have had my own boycott against the NFL because of it has become a game of rooting for suits only. Add in recent years it has become less family oriented with filth being offered as half time entertainment ..and now it is going being used as a political platform for progressives

and a get-a-way for the ultra rich who will all fly in on private jets. Oh the idle rich

the actual sport takes a back seat

I'll I tune in a John Wayne re-run

Personal Best Regards:
👍👍👍.
So Brady can't express his love for Trump, but Krapadick can express his hatred for America. That's rich.
Old 02-04-2017, 10:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
Dear Posters:

Why would someone start this thread? Really. because I am a patriot. Its one thing to protest but what we have going on with progressives especially the Hollywood diva type is nothing less than mental derangement syndrome. Progressives actions are akin to fascism and more than one celeb has actually made veiled threats of killing Trump. More patriots need to stand up and tell these out control progressives to sit down

And while John Wayne may not have served he was a patriot and he wore it on his sleeve. Progressives need to be reminded that Clinton ran over the northern border to a safe space and Obama well..........

Budwiser is no longer an American company. Its super bowl commercial focused on European immigrant beginnings. Its message it has been claimed was that we should welcome immigrants. who could disagree. but what it message didn't say and here is the nuance some missed is that these immigrants came here through Ellis Island primarily and were properly vetted for health ,etc.

The timing of the bud commercial was to imply that Trump is anti-immigrant. the truth is that he also wants to apply the same rules to immigrants desiring to enter our nation in the same manner Europeans did. BUT THAT WASN'T A PART OF THE BUDWISER STORY WAS IT. Nor did some understand that their second underlying reason was to make them appear more American. I guess the local micro brews are cutting into their business

the Super Bowl is one of this nation's premier events and is broadcasted worldwide. And here we have lady Gag who has benefited more than most of us because of our American way of life and she is going to belittle Trump. I bet the world leaders are going to be salivating the entire half time .

simply stated I do not have the stomach to watch this show of elitism, disrespect for the leader of our nation nor for our flag directed by a group of ungratefuls

Personal Best Regards
What was the timing of this ad from 1986 when Budweiser was an American company?

Let see....you cannot stand Hollywood, contemporary musicians, and sporting events. Now I know where you get the time to make this stuff up; you're a mental shut-in

Budweiser Immigration Commercial (1986) - YouTube

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
Old 02-04-2017, 10:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
What was the timing of this ad from 1986 when Budweiser was an American company?

Let see....you cannot stand Hollywood, contemporary musicians, and sporting events. Now I know where you get the time to make this stuff up; you're a mental shut-in

You are going to confuse this guy with the truth. Trolls do not have any relationship with the truth...they simply ignore and preach
Old 02-04-2017, 10:56 AM
n/a

Quote:

Budweiser STOLE their name from a European country and lost the court case and are not allowed to sell Bud in certain countries.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bud.jpg (27.1 KB, 3 views)
Old 02-04-2017, 12:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Let see....you cannot stand Hollywood, contemporary musicians, and sporting events. Now I know where you get the time to make this stuff up; you're a mental shut-in.

You just NAILED RubiTHECon!

There is a very remote possibility however, that he actually built the soapbox he stands on while lying, plagiarizing and consistently exhibiting that he's nothing more than a pseudo-intellectual, desperately trying to be taken seriously...by those who aren't the mental midgets making up most of his audience.
Old 02-04-2017, 12:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
You are going to confuse this guy with the truth. Trolls do not have any relationship with the truth...they simply ignore and preach
You've nailed RubiTHECon also.

While I was at first baffled why anyone even acknowledged him, the realization that his minuscule audience is made up of the same classless & ignorant folks that constantly make excuses for Chump's childish antics...finally made it make sense.
Old 02-04-2017, 02:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Tisk, tisk...Trump supporters protesting are not as important as Clinton supporters protesting...

Anti-USA...like professional athletes not standing to honor our national anthem?

Go ahead watch the game if you want to support that. I have not watched a game the entire season because the NFL allowed this behavior to be televised. They could have asked the networks to not show it...maybe they were too busy suspending a player for disciplining his child in a manner they do not approve of.

The NFL's ratings are down double digits this season...must be the Trump supporters that are not supporting anti-USA crap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Dear Poster:

I agree . I respect people who work hard and smart to make a good life for themselves , but also remember the virtues of humility and to be grateful for their good fortune.

what we find with too many of the so called "elites" is their brazen attitude of entitlements..the let them eat cake attitude..little people pay taxes

Personal Best Regards:
Old 02-04-2017, 02:34 PM
n/a

Quote:

Dear guest:

your remarks are very disappointing. While it obvious we differ ideologically, I never believed you would level an undeserving and low blow. You have joined the ranks of those posters I now consider persona non grata
because I am not interested in engaging in an exchange of insults. What you think is of no consequence and once I end this post I will think upon you no more.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 02-04-2017, 03:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Dear guest:

your remarks are very disappointing. While it obvious we differ ideologically, I never believed you would level an undeserving and low blow. You have joined the ranks of those posters I now consider persona non grata
because I am not interested in engaging in an exchange of insults. What you think is of no consequence and once I end this post I will think upon you no more.

Personal Best Regards:
When you think only your thoughts count you get what you get.

Quote:
Dear Conservative Posters:

Please do not disturb this thread because it is specifically dedicated to "progressives only"who are hard at working explaining and projecting Trump's failures and the triumphant return of Hillary .

Any interference by a logical sounding conservative might disrupt their thinking...and they are on to something big, sinister and provocative that is going to turn this nation on its head. Look for the headlines on CNN

Personal Best Regards:

On the other side you can almost be enjoyable at times but here in Political you are different. So, see ya.

Old 02-04-2017, 05:28 PM
n/a

Quote:

You just NAILED RubiTHECon!

There is a very remote possibility however, that he actually built the soapbox he stands on while lying, plagiarizing and consistently exhibiting that he's nothing more than a pseudo-intellectual, desperately trying to be taken seriously...by those who aren't the mental midgets making up most of his audience.
That's real mature. Do you really think that you are succeeding in your bully tactics? Is this your attempt to close down the forum because you were embarrassed by being wrong when you insisted that Hillary was going to win and she let you down? Wow, what a child!
Old 02-04-2017, 07:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
You have joined the ranks of those posters I now consider persona non grata

Personal Best Regards:
OMG, the unsupportable arrogance you display...is simply astounding!

As if your intelligence superiors (which is most everyone)...even care if you "think upon them no more?"

Unfriggingbelievable.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 02-04-2017, 07:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
That's real mature. Do you really think that you are succeeding in your bully tactics? Is this your attempt to close down the forum because you were embarrassed by being wrong when you insisted that Hillary was going to win and she let you down? Wow, what a child!
LOL

While I was certainly wrong about the number of closet bigots/racists that would ooze out of the walls to vote for Chump and that he could actually eke out an electoral win, even after being behind almost 3 MILLION in the popular vote...Hillary losing has actually had a silver lining.

Being proved correct daily about the Looney Tune called Trump and watching his cultists scramble to try and cover for him...has been very enjoyable.

And hey, it's only been two weeks...LOTS more to come.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 02-04-2017, 07:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
LOL

While I was certainly wrong about the number of closet bigots/racists that would ooze out of the walls to vote for Chump and that he could actually eke out an electoral win, even after being behind almost 3 MILLION in the popular vote...Hillary losing has actually had a silver lining.

Being proved correct daily about the Looney Tune called Trump and watching his cultists scramble to try and cover for him...has been very enjoyable.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
It`s unfortunate that you clearly have no meaningful amount of money to invest so that you can benefit from business executives finally being in charge of the Federal Government .

One of the benefits of a lifetime of hard-work and the success that comes with it is to be able to participate in the capitalist system .

It`s been a great trip since November --- DOW 20,000 and growing .

Apparently you have nothing to invest . You must have spent your career being a know-it all and a busy -body . Running your fat mouth attached to your empty barrel of a head to focus on earning , saving and investing .

I feel sorry for your children and grandchildren . Mine have advanced degrees and great careers and when I am gone they and my grandchildren will benefit from my diligence .

And save your wind ---- I will not be checking back to see what insults come out of your simple one track mind .
Old 02-04-2017, 08:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
LOL

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Still crying about her vote count? Are you going to watch the SuperBowl game tomorrow? Guess what, the game is not determined by how much rushing, tackles or yardage the team gets. It's determined by points, get it? Same thing with elections. It's not won by popular vote, but by electoral votes. Just thought I would give you a little lesson on how to win.

I just had some time to waste so I indulged you a bit. You seem to NEED attention and refuse to discuss the issues. You just wish to attack PBR for some reason. He is probably the most civil poster on here and I bet that just upsets you to no end.

Don't worry, I'm not angry with you. I am just disappointed that after all this time, you still can't find it in you to be civil. At any rate, have a good evening and I hope your team wins tomorrow, because it doesn't matter to me which team wins. I have no money on it.

Tags
game, bowl, super

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.