Supporting the Worst Republican?

Old 04-25-2012, 03:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by coralway View Post
Economic growth may be stagnating.... (remainder of quoted post deleted to match Moderator edits on original post)

well, i guess there is still time for some flip flopping and/or reconciliation within the electoral college.

p.s. - shame shame on you if you should have quoted the article from which you lifted your post.
Old 04-25-2012, 04:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggyone View Post
Well, Richie's post looks like the "typical diversion" he accuses me of doing.

If you have to go to Keith Oberman, Richie, for your quotes, you must be scraping the bottom of the barrel. And Gary Hart? I honestly did not know he was still a political voice since his debacle upon his boat - "Monkey Business"?

Anyhow, Hillary got to be Sec. of State. If Romney wins - and there is that as a fair to mid'lin possibility - do you think Santorum will get some post like that if he supports Romney?
How is this a diversion? It right on the topic.
Old 04-25-2012, 05:21 PM
n/a

Santorum has no need to apologize. (When did you ever think you'd see ME defending him?)

Santorum was quoted WAY out of context. What he actually said was that Mitt was the worst Republican candidate *on the subject of health care* (because of his Massachusetts Romneycare law).

Santorum actually got agitated when news reporters pressed him on it and challenged them to actually go and LISTEN to what he said.
Old 04-25-2012, 07:42 PM
n/a

At this point I will vote for any rep. just to see obama out.
Old 04-25-2012, 07:54 PM
n/a

Nice one DJ.

I guess that should end this thread, as it's debunked.

Or........we can go off in a tangent.
Old 04-30-2012, 06:28 AM
n/a

My pleasure. I like to be fair. As much as I disagreed with Santorum's policies, I would much rather debate what he SAID rather than build a straw man up out of an out-of-context fragment.

Besides, I have to admit, I really *did* like seeing a candidate get hot under the collar and act LIKE A HUMAN BEING when he got so agitated at the CLEAR efforts to protray him as saying something he didn't. It was refreshing to see some real emotion.
Old 04-30-2012, 09:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by djplong View Post
My pleasure. I like to be fair. As much as I disagreed with Santorum's policies, I would much rather debate what he SAID rather than build a straw man up out of an out-of-context fragment.

Besides, I have to admit, I really *did* like seeing a candidate get hot under the collar and act LIKE A HUMAN BEING when he got so agitated at the CLEAR efforts to protray him as saying something he didn't. It was refreshing to see some real emotion.
I know what you mean, but in a way Romney will be better able to handle the pressure at the apex of this campaign when it arrives.

It's going to be Romney who's clear on point and level headed when the inevitable hits are thrown. Obama does shows emotion when he's challenged and I don't think in a good way. He comes off as imperious in a way that Romney does not.
Old 04-30-2012, 01:05 PM
n/a

Let's start listing Obama's flip flops and lies. Could set the record for the longest thread on TOTV.
Old 04-30-2012, 01:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dklassen View Post
Let's start listing Obama's flip flops and lies. Could set the record for the longest thread on TOTV.
That depends on whether it is written by a Democrat or Republican. You could probably just refer people to Ann Coulter's books though. This seems to be one of her favorite topics-- myths told by the liberals and the mob who believes them.
Old 04-30-2012, 01:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDoug View Post
At this point I will vote for any rep. just to see obama out.
I would never do that, but with Romney running, my choice is simple.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.