Susan Rice, "Bergdahl served with honor and distinction"

Old 10-07-2017, 09:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post
Not "everyone," but certainly a significant portion...are pretty darned ignorant.

Either that, or they just hated Clinton...more than they love this country.

You seem to belong to both groups, so enjoy the next year or so before Orange Julius slinks out of office...either voluntarily or involuntarily.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
A fun 7 years ahead. Thank you
Old 10-07-2017, 03:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Yep, both were horn dogs in an era where it was not reported.

HOWEVER, immoral has a lot of different meanings and sexually immoral is simply one of them.

Having no regard for or respect for other people is immoral.

Making false and unsubstantiated accusations is immoral.

Telling lies, especially, when in a position like President of the United States is immoral.

Impugning others reputations with no regard or respect to facts. to save your own is immoral.

I could go on but you get the point.

Listen I am confident in saying that maybe lots and lots of Presidents had affairs. I am also confident that never has there been a president with less morals than our current occupant of the oval office.

Not sure how this got twisted into discussing Clinton and/or Kennedy instead of the thread title....oh yes....its BTK that is what he does.
Missing the point again.....and way the off target....again.
Maybe if I type it real slow.......
"I am also confident that never has there been a president with less morals than our current occupant of the oval office."
One does not have to "twist" anything to see the open door regarding the morals of whoever resided in the WH........unless the mind is closed and prejudiced.
Old 10-07-2017, 04:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Missing the point again.....and way the off target....again.
Maybe if I type it real slow.......
"I am also confident that never has there been a president with less morals than our current occupant of the oval office."
One does not have to "twist" anything to see the open door regarding the morals of whoever resided in the WH........unless the mind is closed and prejudiced.
You women and your emotions...it's too bad you can't shut them off once in a while.

You don't KNOW anything about Trump. You didn't KNOW anything about Obama or Hillary. What you "know" is a carefully crafted public persona.
Old 10-07-2017, 04:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
You women and your emotions...it's too bad you can't shut them off once in a while.

You don't KNOW anything about Trump. You didn't KNOW anything about Obama or Hillary. What you "know" is a carefully crafted public persona.

i.e. Femo-Fascism.

Here's something you can do about it:

How to rid the Senate of Femo-Fascist idiots

Old 10-07-2017, 10:10 PM
n/a

Quote:

I have been called a lot of things during my lifetime.......being referred to as "...you women..."

Is hilarious.
Not a real credibility winner.

A woman......
Old 10-08-2017, 04:52 AM
n/a

Quote:

I have been called a lot of things during my lifetime.......being referred to as "...you women..."

Is hilarious.

A woman......
A valid point. You do act like one....
Old 10-08-2017, 07:15 AM
n/a

Quote:

Is hilarious.

A woman......
That manly and ugly that NOBODY ever referred to you as a woman? I'd be bitter too I guess...
Old 10-08-2017, 07:15 AM
n/a

Quote:

Is hilarious.

A woman......

Old 10-08-2017, 09:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
A valid point. You do act like one....
An awful lot of fake bravado BS while hiding behind the keyboard.

I resign to not enter pi$$ing contests with skunks....
Old 10-08-2017, 12:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
An awful lot of fake bravado BS while hiding behind the keyboard.

I resign to not enter pi$$ing contests with skunks....
Probably not a good idea if you are used to sitting while doing so......
Old 10-08-2017, 02:13 PM
n/a

It is amusing to witness those who think they know so much about any given poster.

All they accomplish is to validate their lack of credibility.

Their prejudice is so deeply ingrained it affects everything they do and say....to the point where when they are wrong it does not matter.

Just look at the repeated BS quality responses!
Old 10-08-2017, 02:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Bergdahl treatment and the inviting of his parents to the rose Garden is what happens when you place identity politics and ideology over logic and rule of law and common decency.

Manning got an early reprieve and Snowden celebrated as a hero by the left. speaks volumes about how some of the left feel about America

Personal Best Regards:
Didn’t you mean it happens when we try to let a nidger boy play grownup??

Tags
free, terrorists, killing, happy, obama

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.