Susan Rice, "Bergdahl served with honor and distinction"

Old 10-06-2017, 09:32 PM
n/a

Default Susan Rice, "Bergdahl served with honor and distinction"

Susan Rice: Bergdahl Served With 'Honor and Distinction' - YouTube

The five high value terrorists are free and killing. Obama must be happy.

Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl expected to plead guilty to desertion - The Washington Post
Old 10-07-2017, 04:46 AM
n/a

Bergdahl treatment and the inviting of his parents to the rose Garden is what happens when you place identity politics and ideology over logic and rule of law and common decency.

Manning got an early reprieve and Snowden celebrated as a hero by the left. speaks volumes about how some of the left feel about America

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-07-2017, 05:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Bergdahl treatment and the inviting of his parents to the rose Garden is what happens when you place identity politics and ideology over logic and rule of law and common decency.

Manning got an early reprieve and Snowden celebrated as a hero by the left. speaks volumes about how some of the left feel about America

Personal Best Regards:

Totally agree........
Old 10-07-2017, 06:00 AM
n/a

And no objection to above remarks by the village Obama lovers.
Old 10-07-2017, 07:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
And no objection to above remarks by the village Obama lovers.
Not an OBama lover, as you say, but for sure antiTrump which in your mind makes me an OBama lover......quite stupid, but that is how you folks work

I, personally under Bucco, was very vocal about this issue on the political forum back then.

I still consider it "back then" and not remotely relevant to our current situation.

If you do a search, you will find my strong dislike for everything about this situation.

What is offensive is your presentation. Because some of us actually MEAN it and are sincere about hypocrisy and morals, we can be against issues like this and still understand how immoral our President is.
Old 10-07-2017, 07:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Not an OBama lover, as you say, but for sure antiTrump which in your mind makes me an OBama lover......quite stupid, but that is how you folks work

I, personally under Bucco, was very vocal about this issue on the political forum back then.

I still consider it "back then" and not remotely relevant to our current situation.

If you do a search, you will find my strong dislike for everything about this situation.

What is offensive is your presentation. Because some of us actually MEAN it and are sincere about hypocrisy and morals, we can be against issues like this and still understand how immoral our President is.
ALL presidents are/were immoral.

The government is immoral.

Once you TAKE from one and give it to another you have become immoral. It doesn't matter that one is too poor to survive...it doesn't matter that the other can "afford" it. It is immoral to take from one to give to another. It must be given freely without coercion.
Old 10-07-2017, 07:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
ALL presidents are/were immoral.

The government is immoral.

Once you TAKE from one and give it to another you have become immoral. It doesn't matter that one is too poor to survive...it doesn't matter that the other can "afford" it. It is immoral to take from one to give to another. It must be given freely without coercion.
I suppose we could do a comparison of Jack Kennedy or Bill Clinton's antics....while POTUS....in the WH!!!!!!
What category would they be in by the current partisan measuring stick?
Old 10-07-2017, 07:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
I suppose we could do a comparison of Jack Kennedy or Bill Clinton's antics....while POTUS....in the WH!!!!!!
Alpha males who loved loving the ladies.

What do you expect? A hundred women a day hit on them.

But NOBODY blames the women...oh no...their KNOWING the man is married means NOTHING...it was the MAN'S fault!

Do you think they DRUG those women kicking and screaming into their chambers? ALL those women KNEW they were with a married man. NONE were forced...each went MORE than willingly. Because many women are sluts who want to "be with" the alpha male...no matter what. How else will they get what they feel they "deserve"?
Old 10-07-2017, 08:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yep, both were horn dogs in an era where it was not reported.

HOWEVER, immoral has a lot of different meanings and sexually immoral is simply one of them.

Having no regard for or respect for other people is immoral.

Making false and unsubstantiated accusations is immoral.

Telling lies, especially, when in a position like President of the United States is immoral.

Impugning others reputations with no regard or respect to facts. to save your own is immoral.

I could go on but you get the point.

Listen I am confident in saying that maybe lots and lots of Presidents had affairs. I am also confident that never has there been a president with less morals than our current occupant of the oval office.

Not sure how this got twisted into discussing Clinton and/or Kennedy instead of the thread title....oh yes....its BTK that is what he does.
Old 10-07-2017, 08:29 AM
n/a

Quote:

HOWEVER, immoral has a lot of different meanings and sexually immoral is simply one of them.

Telling lies, especially, when in a position like President of the United States is immoral.

Impugning others reputations with no regard or respect to facts. to save your own is immoral.

Listen I am confident in saying that maybe lots and lots of Presidents had affairs.

I am also confident that never has there been a president with less morals than our current occupant of the oval office.

Not sure how this got twisted into discussing Clinton and/or Kennedy instead of the thread title....oh yes....its BTK that is what he does.
It's not even close.

While the previous front-runner, Nixon, exhibited his own immorality toward America...Orange Julius is in a class of his own.

The biggest difference is that there is now a significant portion of the country, that don't care how immoral our leader is...as they will support him regardless of what he does or how he acts.
Old 10-07-2017, 08:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post
It's not even close.

While the previous front-runner, Nixon, exhibited his own immorality toward America...Orange Julius is in a class of his own.

The biggest difference is that there is now a significant portion of the country, that don't care how immoral our leader is...as they will support him regardless of what he does or how he acts.
The difference is the media lie more than ever and traitors within the government actually think their felonies are justified.

That's the difference.
Old 10-07-2017, 08:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affald
The difference is the media lie more than ever and traitors within the government actually think their felonies are justified.

That's the difference.
Wrong...again.

It's the fact that the current media reports on these types of things, where in the past there was an unwritten rule that although they may be aware of the worst kept secrets regarding infidelity/etc...they didn't report it.

Now, when the media reports EXACTLY what was said and done, those who become outraged that 'their person' is made to look bad...are quick to cry "fake news."

Intelligent people know better of course.
Old 10-07-2017, 08:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post
Wrong...again.

It's the fact that the current media reports on these types of things, where in the past there was an unwritten rule that although they may be aware of the worst kept secrets regarding infidelity/etc...they didn't report it.

Now, when the media reports EXACTLY what was said and done, those who become outraged that 'their person' is made to look bad...are quick to cry "fake news."

Yes everyone that voted for Trump is not intelligent.

Lol, it will be a fun 7 years.
Old 10-07-2017, 08:43 AM
n/a

Quote:

Listen I am confident in saying that maybe lots and lots of Presidents had affairs. I am also confident that never has there been a president with less morals than our current occupant of the oval office.

Not even close...EVERY president we've had has been corrupt. The president who did the most damage to America is Lincoln...took away states rights AND let loose the Negro hordes.

Quote:
Wrong...again.

Intelligent people know "politics" is theater...used to divide the populous. The rich keep getting richer...off our labor.
Old 10-07-2017, 09:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yes everyone that voted for Trump is not intelligent.

Lol, it will be a fun 7 years.
Not "everyone," but certainly a significant portion...are pretty darned ignorant.

Either that, or they just hated Clinton...more than they love this country.

You seem to belong to both groups, so enjoy the next year or so before Orange Julius slinks out of office...either voluntarily or involuntarily.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:

Tags
free, terrorists, killing, happy, obama

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.