MODERATOR- Out of Control Cyber Bullying on Political Forum.

Old 12-27-2017, 10:10 AM
n/a

Angry MODERATOR- Out of Control Cyber Bullying on Political Forum.

Responding to Cyberbullying: Top Ten Tips for Adults Who Are Being Harassed Online

The cyber bullying on the Political Forum gets worse and worse. Something needs to be done.
Old 12-27-2017, 10:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Responding to Cyberbullying: Top Ten Tips for Adults Who Are Being Harassed Online

The cyber bullying on the Political Forum gets worse and worse. Something needs to be done.
Solution: STOP POSTING AND LEAVE THE FORUM!
Old 12-27-2017, 10:14 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:

It is taking its toll and something needs to be done.
Old 12-27-2017, 10:27 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Recording one more of these. This is by AJ32162.
Old 12-27-2017, 10:28 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:

I do hope the good people on this Political Forum will help.

If not I will make a police report-- Welcome to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office Website
Old 12-27-2017, 10:31 AM
n/a

Please mods, ban Talt.

I know of several people who won't go on totv because of Taltarzac725 polluting every thread.
Old 12-27-2017, 10:31 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
I do hope the good people on this Political Forum will help.

If not I will make a police report-- Welcome to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office Website
Here too--

Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home
Old 12-27-2017, 10:32 AM
n/a

Talt has said many times, he holds the totv owners responsible for his pain and suffering.

Ban him before he goes Postal
Old 12-27-2017, 10:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Recording one more of these. This is by AJ32162.
I'm happy to see that you recorded my post which provides a viable solution to your "problem". That should be the VERY FIRST post you show to the police when you file your complaint.
Old 12-27-2017, 10:34 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Please mods, ban Talt.

I know of several people who won't go on totv because of Taltarzac725 polluting every thread.
Motive for all these personal attacks on me which are connected tightly to the leadership of this ILLEGAL cyber harassment from Allegiance and his "friends".

This is against the law in Florida based on Florida Statutes against online harassment.
Old 12-27-2017, 10:36 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Motive for all these personal attacks on me which are connected tightly to the leadership of this ILLEGAL cyber harassment from Allegiance and his "friends".

This is against the law in Florida based on Florida Statutes against online harassment.
Statutes & Constitution
:View Statutes
:

Online Sunshine

Here is that Florida Statute.

Quote:
(a) “Harass” means to engage in a course of conduct directed at a specific person which causes substantial emotional distress to that person and serves no legitimate purpose.
(b) “Course of conduct” means a pattern of conduct composed of a series of acts over a period of time, however short, which evidences a continuity of purpose. The term does not include constitutionally protected activity such as picketing or other organized protests.
Old 12-27-2017, 10:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post

Yes buddy we are cartel, syndicate, organized crime family, kind of like the clintons and Obamas.
Old 12-27-2017, 10:44 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Yes buddy we are cartel, syndicate, organized crime family, kind of like the clintons and Obamas.
Welcome to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office Website

Will be reporting this soon. Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home
Old 12-27-2017, 10:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Worth repeating. I truly hope it helps solve your "problem". Good luck.
Old 12-27-2017, 10:48 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
It will take some work to get a lot of this together and they ICCC probably will take a long time to respond.

I do hope that the MODERATOR does something soon.

Tags
political, forum, worse, bullying, cyber

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.