Taltarzac725's NFL Yahoo pool week 17, 16 games, many low point spreads

Old 01-01-2018, 10:34 AM
n/a

Angry

I wonder what happened with Rael Furniture this week?

He/she/they had the only real opportunity to catch up with Michelle, Mitchell, Cathy Woods L8, and Gene Coppola OSHA. KILLING TIME: Michelle Mitchell and the Gypsy Hill Murders - YouTube

Killing Time: DNA evidence turns up heat on cold case

I do not think that Sumter County Sheriff's Office will be all that pleased with the use of these name especially when they learn I was the commissioner and the motive for picking these names was harassment and this CRIMINAL harassment is just more of the same directed at me by a group of cyber bullies on the Talk of the Villages Political Forum.
Old 01-01-2018, 10:36 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Wow, the fantastic four are so far above EVERYONE else!
Recording this.
Old 01-01-2018, 10:37 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Chicken
Recording this. INFANT!
Old 01-01-2018, 10:38 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:

He/she/they had the only real opportunity to catch up with Michelle, Mitchell, Cathy Woods L8, and Gene Coppola OSHA. KILLING TIME: Michelle Mitchell and the Gypsy Hill Murders - YouTube

I do not think that Sumter County Sheriff's Office will be all that pleased with the use of these name especially when they learn I was the commissioner and the motive for picking these names was harassment and this CRIMINAL harassment is just more of the same directed at me by a group of cyber bullies on the Talk of the Villages Political Forum.
I hope people get this. And this long term CRIMINAL harassment has had a deleterious impact on my health-- physical and mental.
Old 01-01-2018, 10:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post

There you go again trying to "think"...

The Sumter County Sheriff, the moderators on this forum, nor the posters in this forum; give a RATS a$$ about you, or those names.

Nobody cares about you!

Enough of the whinning already!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 01-01-2018, 10:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I hope people get this. And this long term CRIMINAL harassment has had a deleterious impact on my health-- physical and mental.
And yet...

You choose to stay on the political forum.

Go to the police today to end it today. Make a resolution.

Gene
Old 01-01-2018, 10:43 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Building up a pretty good lawsuit against these people I would guess. Intentional infliction of emotional distress - Wikipedia

And why have I let this go on? To work on my 224 613 Project and to try to enjoy other parts of Talk of the Villages despite all the barrages of criminal harassment on the Political Forum.
Old 01-01-2018, 10:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Building up a pretty good lawsuit against these people I would guess.
Your delirious...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 01-01-2018, 10:45 AM
n/a

Quote:

Rael had no chance and he hated being part of anything you are associated with.

You are an embarrassment.

But I love you buddy

Gene
Old 01-01-2018, 11:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
That is one person's fault and one person's only. There is a quick and easy remedy for removing yourself from this alledged harassment.
Old 01-01-2018, 11:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Building up a pretty good lawsuit against these people I would guess. Intentional infliction of emotional distress - Wikipedia

And why have a let this go on? To work on my 224 613 Project and to try to enjoy other parts of Talk of the Villages despite all the barrages of criminal harassment on the Political Forum.
Please stop making excuses. You either need to take action on your own behalf or you need to stop complaining about the situation you willingly put yourself in.
Old 01-01-2018, 12:05 PM
n/a

Quote:

And why have I let this go on? To work on my 224 613 Project and to try to enjoy other parts of Talk of the Villages despite all the barrages of criminal harassment on the Political Forum.
And I have been on Talk of the Villages since July 2007 and have many friends on here. Not so much on the Political Forum however. Kind of addicted to Talk of the Villages. Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home

The Florida Courts Cyberstalking Laws Checklist- Let us Help You STOP Harassment and Bullying! - Weidner Law
Old 01-01-2018, 12:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
And I have been on Talk of the Villages since July 2007 and have many friends on here. Not so much on the Political Forum however. Kind of addicted to Talk of the Villages. Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home

The Florida Courts Cyberstalking Laws Checklist- Let us Help You STOP Harassment and Bullying! - Weidner Law
Friends, do you have these totv friends over to your house to see you movie ticket stub collection? No you do not.

They are not friends, at best they are people that humor you since they can't avoid you at the doggy park.

I am Gene, what you gonna do about it buddy?
Old 01-01-2018, 12:38 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Friends, do you have these totv friends over to your house to see you movie ticket stub collection? No you do not.

They are not friends, at best they are people that humor you since they can't avoid you at the doggy park.

I am Gene, what you gonna do about it buddy?
Recording this.
Old 01-01-2018, 12:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Please stop making excuses. You either need to take action on your own behalf or you need to stop complaining about the situation you willingly put yourself in.
Recording this.

Tags
football, great

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.