Tax Reform

Old 10-23-2017, 05:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
That's not ALL "you hear" that is wrong. We know you believe everyone is equal...there's one thing you believe that isn't true. Are you religious? Do we add that lie to what you believe?

Where else but a WHITE place would you think someone who doesn't want to be around minorities would live? Outside the bubble...with the dregs? I'm quite happy here "CalGuy" that's why I fight so hard to KEEP as much of America as possible...just like here. While YOU fight to turn the villages into Wildwood.

You speak of the benefits of diversity without KNOWING how wonderful it is WITHOUT it.

Like sports with and without girls. Do you want to see mandatory women players in professional sports? Each team HAS to field 50% women at any time. Would you watch it? No...because compared to NO WOMEN (segregated) professional sports...diversified sports sucks. Would you WANT the NFL and NBA to require that no more than 15% of the players can be black instead of the 80% now? No...again, it would make it worse.

White people make better neighbors than the minorities. Period. Always. We shouldn't be encouraging them. We can provide for them...but we shouldn't be artificially propping them up. FORCING them into positions they can not hope to be able to prosper in. Because of quotas, companies are required to carry 20% dead weight. Schools, colleges...are FULL of dead weight...minority dead weight.

America IS falling...it IS failing. BECAUSE the demographics are changing...from 90% white to 49% white to 20% white in 30 years.
Thank you for chiming in Don "One Trick Pony" Baldwin! A man who can turn any thread topic into a condemnation of women and minorities. You should save all your various rants and ravings to a file so all you have to do is cut and paste.
Old 10-23-2017, 05:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
I called out for nothing. You had a vote, you lost.

Are you Paper1 or Calguy? You answered for Paper1 and claimed to have knowledge of his prior opinions...but your new to this forum??

Purple, huh...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Maybe I gave you more credit than you deserved. I thought Paper1's posts were clear as a bell but I guess it's possible you really DIDN'T understand. Sorry 'bout that; I won't make that mistake again.

Yes, purple. It IS possible to support one party on some issues and the other party on different issues. I'm not a sheep who blindly follows a particular party right down the line.
Old 10-23-2017, 05:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalGuy View Post
Maybe I gave you more credit than you deserved. I thought Paper1's posts were clear as a bell but I guess it's possible you really DIDN'T understand. Sorry 'bout that; I won't make that mistake again.

Yes, purple. It IS possible to support each party on different issues. I'm not a sheep who blindly follows a particular party right down the line.
Well you voted for Crooked Hillary, Obamma, and Slick Willie...looks like you prone to making the same mistakes over and over again.

Too bad you can't afford a place here in the villages...it is nothing like the land of fruits and nuts!

Can't say I have met or know a lot of people that like the color purple over red and blue...

Old 10-23-2017, 08:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Thank you for chiming in Don "One Trick Pony" Baldwin! A man who can turn any thread topic into a condemnation of women and minorities. You should save all your various rants and ravings to a file so all you have to do is cut and paste.
Sure...Calguy...I notice you haven't found the black villages or the black Oxford, or anything black that doesn't suck...because you're still just attacking me.

Quote:

Yes, purple. It IS possible to support one party on some issues and the other party on different issues. I'm not a sheep who blindly follows a particular party right down the line.
The color gays and blacks love...which one are you? Are you the "girl half"? Or are you one of those "non-binary" gays?

What a state...a 3rd sex choice on forms...non-binary.

No...you're a ewe who blindly follows BOTH parties bullsh!t.

Quote:
Well you voted for Crooked Hillary, Obamma, and Slick Willie...looks like you prone to making the same mistakes over and over again.

Too bad you can't afford a place here in the villages...it is nothing like the land of fruits and nuts!

Can't say I have met or know a lot of people that like the color purple over red and blue...

Blacks and gays...neither of which we need nor want around here. Can't wait for one here to demand purple trim on their house.

I think he's one of the "regulars" under another new name.
Old 10-23-2017, 10:16 PM
n/a

The Villages Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-23-2017, 10:21 PM
n/a

Quote:

Wow. Apparently you have access to my voting records but again didn't understand it. I voted for Bill Clinton the first time but not the second. I voted McCain over Obama but Obama over Romney. I didn't vote this last election as my mom was dying on Election Day. Not sure who I would have voted for. I passed over both Hillary and Trump being so disappointed in both of them. Looked at Gary Johnson until I saw him being interviewed. Gave little consideration to Jill Stein. After that all the candidates were set to get fewer voted than members o TOTV.

And apparently you also have access to my financial data but maybe numbers aren't your thing either because your wrong again. I did look at the Villages when we came to Florida but decided to live elsewhere. As far as "fruits and nuts", between you and Don "One Trick Pony" Baldwin, it looks like the Villages has that covered. Though I not sure which of you is the fruit and which is the nut.
Old 10-23-2017, 10:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sure...Calguy...I notice you haven't found the black villages or the black Oxford, or anything black that doesn't suck...because you're still just attacking me.

The color gays and blacks love...which one are you? Are you the "girl half"? Or are you one of those "non-binary" gays?

What a state...a 3rd sex choice on forms...non-binary.

No...you're a ewe who blindly follows BOTH parties bullsh!t.

Blacks and gays...neither of which we need nor want around here. Can't wait for one here to demand purple trim on their house.

I think he's one of the "regulars" under another new name.
--- Yo "One Trick", you're the one who first addressed me in this thread.
--- Gay insults. Gee aren't you the witty one....NOT
--- I agree; non-binary IS stupid.
--- You don't understand purple?
--- Nope I'm just CalGuy
Old 10-23-2017, 11:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
The Villages Florida

Yeah ... Just look at the sh*thole his country's turning into, and Zimbabwe before that.

Explain this: Detroit then and now

Old 10-24-2017, 06:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
The Villages Florida

Quote:

Yeah ... Just look at the sh*thole his country's turning into, and Zimbabwe before that.

Explain this: Detroit then and now

Damn...you beat me to it!

South Africa has imploded since white rule ended. It's become a poor murder capital. Just like ALL the rest of the former "white" countries like Haiti, Jamaica...etc...that have become black run.
Old 10-24-2017, 06:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Wow. Apparently you have access to my voting records but again didn't understand it. I voted for Bill Clinton the first time but not the second. I voted McCain over Obama but Obama over Romney. I didn't vote this last election as my mom was dying on Election Day. Not sure who I would have voted for. I passed over both Hillary and Trump being so disappointed in both of them. Looked at Gary Johnson until I saw him being interviewed. Gave little consideration to Jill Stein. After that all the candidates were set to get fewer voted than members o TOTV.

And apparently you also have access to my financial data but maybe numbers aren't your thing either because your wrong again. I did look at the Villages when we came to Florida but decided to live elsewhere. As far as "fruits and nuts", between you and Don "One Trick Pony" Baldwin, it looks like the Villages has that covered. Though I not sure which of you is the fruit and which is the nut.
As I said; you voted for Slick Willie and Obamma...be honest with yourself (and the rest on here) you were going to vote Crooked Hillary so she could continue Obamma' s direction. Sorry to hear about your mom.

You don't have a pot to **** in, your mom probably left you some money and your out house shopping...that or your just another cheap liberal that only wants to spend the money of hard working people, not yours (who else would vote for Obamma?)...

There is no better place to own in Florida than the Villages. If the place you decided to live is so great, why are you on this forum? Don't they have political forums at the terrific place you decided to live??

Maybe you can get your new neighbors to like the color purple...

Old 10-24-2017, 09:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
As I said; you voted for Slick Willie and Obamma...be honest with yourself (and the rest on here) you were going to vote Crooked Hillary so she could continue Obamma' s direction. Sorry to hear about your mom.

You don't have a pot to **** in, your mom probably left you some money and your out house shopping...that or your just another cheap liberal that only wants to spend the money of hard working people, not yours (who else would vote for Obamma?)...

There is no better place to own in Florida than the Villages. If the place you decided to live is so great, why are you on this forum? Don't they have political forums at the terrific place you decided to live??

Maybe you can get your new neighbors to like the color purple...

Damn dude, you're reading comprehension skills are abysmal. I've got it figured out now. Of the fruits and nuts, you're the nut and "One Trick Pony" is the fruit.
Old 10-24-2017, 09:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Damn dude, you're reading comprehension skills are abysmal. I've got it figured out now. Of the fruits and nuts, you're the nut and "One Trick Pony" is the fruit.
VERY WELL SAID.

The alt right extreme white nationalists on here carry the same mantle......they preach the same thing.

I find the oft discussed ignore button a waste. Why block out other opinions.

Read a post here this morning saying how "WE" must get rid of all these opposing factions so we can talk about "what we want".

THAT sounds a lot like pre war Germany to me.

I used ignore for a month of so, but some of these posts are great for a laugh at minimum but scary when you think these extreme folks actually live in The Villages. NEXT club will be of alt right white nationalists.
Old 10-24-2017, 09:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
VERY WELL SAID.

The alt right extreme white nationalists on here carry the same mantle......they preach the same thing.

I find the oft discussed ignore button a waste. Why block out other opinions.

Read a post here this morning saying how "WE" must get rid of all these opposing factions so we can talk about "what we want".

THAT sounds a lot like pre war Germany to me.

I used ignore for a month of so, but some of these posts are great for a laugh at minimum but scary when you think these extreme folks actually live in The Villages. NEXT club will be of alt right white nationalists.
And once again...the ladies use a lot of words and say nothing. NOTHING to actually DEFEND their position. Just kill the messenger!

Boy Rocky (not much of a girls name, are you the butch one?) did you take that WAY out of context/proportion and twist the meaning.

Typical woman...emotionalize EVERYTHING.
Old 10-24-2017, 10:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
And once again...the ladies use a lot of words and say nothing. NOTHING to actually DEFEND their position. Just kill the messenger!

Boy Rocky (not much of a girls name, are you the butch one?) did you take that WAY out of context/proportion and twist the meaning.

Typical woman...emotionalize EVERYTHING.
I'm guessing he's more of a cocksucker that a bull Dyke lesbian

Old 10-24-2017, 10:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
You know the problem with career liberals, they don't understand what a? Is for. They seldom respond to the questions posed...

Tags
tax

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.