Terms of Service

Old 04-08-2017, 09:18 AM
n/a

Default Terms of Service

For the privileged people that do not think it applies to them, the ones that cry in the general forum.....

https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...p?pageid=rules
Old 04-08-2017, 09:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by affald View Post
For the privileged people that do not think it applies to them, the ones that cry in the general forum.....

To all those that do not want to lose the political forum or those that don't want the political forum talked about in the general forums, please go to this thread and report Tal on each of his multiple violations.

Dog poo on Polo field - Talk of The Villages
Old 04-08-2017, 09:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

This is not by the Moderator but by AFFALD.
Old 04-08-2017, 09:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
To all those that do not want to lose the political forum or those that don't want the political forum talked about in the general forums, please go to this thread and report Tal on each of his multiple violations.

Dog poo on Polo field - Talk of The Villages
This is posted by AFFALD not the Moderator.
Old 04-08-2017, 09:54 AM
n/a

Go ahead. Make my day. AFFALD is trying to imply that he speaks for the Moderator here. Or that is what it clearly looked like when I first saw this.
Old 04-08-2017, 09:57 AM
n/a

I do hope that the Moderator looks at this as it clearly violates the rules of TOTV. AFFALD is not the Moderator.
Old 04-08-2017, 09:59 AM
n/a

Default Actually read the Terms of Service.

Hope this backfires on AFFALD. Please do report this as AFFALD suggests. Dog poo on Polo field

I am so sick of his harassment.
Old 04-08-2017, 10:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Go ahead. Make my day. AFFALD is trying to imply that he speaks for the Moderator here. Or that is what it clearly looked like when I first saw this.
Lol, still no block? Enjoy the torture. Only you constantly try to speak for the Moderator.

I would guess the Moderator has 100 times more interaction with you than any other poster.

You , Tal, make this forum a full time job for the mods, effectively taking their time from other life pursuits and enjoyments.

You are the time consuming squeaky wheel in every forum you enter.

Congratulations
Old 04-08-2017, 10:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
Lol, still no block? Enjoy the torture. Only you constantly try to speak for the Moderator.

I would guess the Moderator has 100 times more interaction with you than any other poster.

You , Tal, make this forum a full time job for the mods, effectively taking their time from other life pursuits and enjoyments.

Congratulations
Actually I contact them very seldom. Just about you AFFALD and DIRTBANKER. That's all recently. I am pretty sure that they know who contacts them often. And you are a lying creep. It is not me.

And they would take their time about blocking someone and you were warned a few weeks ago about childish bullying of me.
Old 04-08-2017, 10:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Actually I contact them very seldom. Just about you AFFALD and DIRTBANKER. That's all recently. I am pretty sure that they know who contacts them often. And you are a lying creep. It is not me.

And they would take their time about blocking someone and you were warned a few weeks ago about childish bullying of me.
How would you know I was warned, just like the 4 times you said I was banned? Lol

You are too stupid to know you are a pathological liar. In your case I am sure it's biological, as such, since you have me unblocked, I will once again make you this offer.

You don't mention or quote me, I won't mention or quote you....
Deal?

I am sure you won't take the deal.... because you love the attention!
Old 04-15-2017, 07:26 AM
n/a

Quote:

Just making a little note.
Old 04-15-2017, 03:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by affald View Post

You don't mention or quote me, I won't mention or quote you....
Deal?

I am sure you won't take the deal.... because you love the attention!
Affald was correct, wackadoodle could not help himself...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Tags
cry, forum, general, applies, service

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.