Thank China for North Korean behavior

Old 07-05-2017, 08:17 AM
n/a

Default Thank China for North Korean behavior

You may research these comments if you doubt them.
75% of the people surrounding Kim Jung Un are pro China. China keeps NK going because of its fear of a united North and South Korea. NK is about one year away of having the capability of delivering a nuclear warhead to the US on a missile.
China could stop this. China must choose between trading with US or NK.
Anyone remember China in the 60's? A third world country. Thanks to trade agreements and technology transfer China has risen to its power status.
The good news. GM sells more Buicks in China than the US.
Old 07-05-2017, 09:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
75% of the people surrounding Kim Jung Un are pro China. China keeps NK going because of its fear of a united North and South Korea. NK is about one year away of having the capability of delivering a nuclear warhead to the US on a missile.
Anyone remember China in the 60's? A third world country. Thanks to trade agreements and technology transfer China has risen to its power status.
This is a very complex and troubling situation facing us relative to North Korea.

Over 20 years or so we have allowed North Korea to expand their nuke capability, and now face what I consider to be some terrible and very difficult choices.

I have always thought that N Korea just wanted to be recognized by the USA and if we negotiated with them, they consider that a win. Recent statements from them indicate that is not the case....they are now saying they will never negotiate their right to arm with nukes.

So, our options are narrow and difficult. China does in fact not seem to want to "carry the ball", and while your statements on economy are correct and important, I worry about potential loss of human lives because this country, North Korea, has no conscience in that regard, including their own people.

This is a very tough nut and one that has to be handled with care.
Old 07-05-2017, 09:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Good...then they'll listen to China and not Un.

Why would China be afraid of a united Korea? They wouldn't be supporting NK any more. S Korea isn't violent. Because it would be a US puppet on it's border?

How do you "know" that? You've seen their program? Their plans? Or did the "news" tell you? The "news" is propaganda...that's all.

Sure they could...and so could we. How is China "trading" with a country they support? It's one or the other. China may stop taking pieces of paper in trade for "real stuff"?

Anyone remember America in the early 60s? We were #1 in just about everything...now look at us...#25 if we're lucky.

China gets better...and we devolve into the 3rd world.

What's the difference? China is full of Chinese...America filled up with black/brown minorities.
Old 07-05-2017, 10:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
This is a very complex and troubling situation facing us relative to North Korea.

Over 20 years or so we have allowed North Korea to expand their nuke capability, and now face what I consider to be some terrible and very difficult choices.

I have always thought that N Korea just wanted to be recognized by the USA and if we negotiated with them, they consider that a win. Recent statements from them indicate that is not the case....they are now saying they will never negotiate their right to arm with nukes.

So, our options are narrow and difficult. China does in fact not seem to want to "carry the ball", and while your statements on economy are correct and important, I worry about potential loss of human lives because this country, North Korea, has no conscience in that regard, including their own people.

This is a very tough nut and one that has to be handled with care.
What a bunch of crap Rocky... If NK was THAT "rogue", unpredictable, dangerous, and crazy...China would have taken them down a LONG time ago.

STOP watching/listening to the propaganda.
Old 07-06-2017, 11:42 PM
n/a

Default You know what this means.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
what a bunch of crap rocky... If nk was that "rogue", unpredictable, dangerous, and crazy...china would have taken them down a long time ago.

Stop watching/listening to the propaganda.
NOSIZELIMIT.jpg
Old 07-07-2017, 04:04 AM
n/a

What the American viewer sees concerning world events is too often just the tip of the iceberg...except of course for the USA because we have too many government employees who can't keep their mouth shut. a leak a day comes out of the intelligence community.

Nations all are dynamic and ever changing and today's enemies are tomorrow's allies. As to China itself the appropriate situation as respects North Korea is the enemy of my enemy is my friend applies

It is obvious that the usual suspects ( sharks) are all swimming around the wounded whale called America.

The federal government, the President, Congress etc better come together or we are all going down.

The first order of business is to get our house in order and then we all better be going in relatively the same direction.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 07-07-2017, 06:08 PM
n/a

I believe we are at fault for China's rise to world power and the manufacturing juggernaut it is due to our insatiable appetite to increase shareholder value. That is a fact. Chickens are back to roost.
Old 07-07-2017, 10:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
What the American viewer sees concerning world events is too often just the tip of the iceberg...except of course for the USA because we have too many government employees who can't keep their mouth shut. a leak a day comes out of the intelligence community.

Nations all are dynamic and ever changing and today's enemies are tomorrow's allies. As to China itself the appropriate situation as respects North Korea is the enemy of my enemy is my friend applies

It is obvious that the usual suspects ( sharks) are all swimming around the wounded whale called America.

The federal government, the President, Congress etc better come together or we are all going down.

The first order of business is to get our house in order and then we all better be going in relatively the same direction.

Personal Best Regards:
The American viewer sees lies...a pack of lies..and propaganda.

You mean a bit of propaganda/misdirection a day comes from the lintel agencies.

Really? Where? Who is a former enemy and now "friend"?

In the real world...that rarely applies unless they hate them more than they hate you. They can just as well be your enemy too. 2,400 Year Old "Enemy of My Enemy Is My Friend" Myth Has Led to Insanely Stupid U.S. Foreign Policy

Yes...they better come together and remove at least 50 million Hispanics or the country is lost. They WILL be the majority within 30 years...they're ALREADY the majority below age 7.
Old 07-08-2017, 08:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
What a bunch of crap Rocky... If NK was THAT "rogue", unpredictable, dangerous, and crazy...China would have taken them down a LONG time ago.

STOP watching/listening to the propaganda.
Just for the record, I never used the following words that appear in your post AS IF I USED THEM....which I did not...

rogue
unpredictable
dangerous
crazy

Those are words YOU chose to use, not me.

I also alluded to the complexity and history of this situation and I suggest that you read a bit.
Old 07-08-2017, 08:51 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:

The only "wounded whale" is named...Trump.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 07-08-2017, 02:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Just for the record, I never used the following words that appear in your post AS IF I USED THEM....which I did not...

rogue
unpredictable
dangerous
crazy

Those are words YOU chose to use, not me.

I also alluded to the complexity and history of this situation and I suggest that you read a bit.
It's implied...you know it...don't act stupid.

Read what? Lies and propaganda?

If I don't read...I'm uninformed...if I do read...I'm misinformed. The truth may be out there somewhere...finding it is the trick. It's certainly not in our history books and mainstream media.
Old 08-07-2017, 01:35 PM
n/a

I am bumping this up because Billy the Kid felt there was NO discussion on North Korea.

If you note BTK, I posted on here and was soundly attacked (Trump never mentioned...I just was being conned by the media because they are simply leading me astray)

And of course a poster brought up leaks for some unknown reason but bottom line most of the negative and non productive prose did not come from those anti Trumpers as you thought.

Tags
china, north, remember, stop, missile

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.