Liberalism is a cult of conceit.

Old 09-27-2017, 03:47 AM
n/a

Default Liberalism is a cult of conceit.

Doesn't the word "sustainable" make you sick?
Old 09-27-2017, 03:53 AM
n/a

Conservatism is the home of paranoia and prejudice.
Old 09-27-2017, 04:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Only an intelligentsia elitist progressive would believe some of the stupid stuff on the Democratic platform.

Eradicate race. No longer can you refer to a black a black. a white a white.

Eradicate gender no longer binary male/female

Pro choice, except if that choice is life

Rewrite America's history. It is said that in totalitarian nation "no one cannot predict the past".

Entitlements are a right insurance , income, education
Nanny government rules

A demand not for "equal opportunity" but for "equal outcomes" Effort not required

Free speech that offends not only should be prohibited but punished accordingly

Personal Best Regards:
Old 09-27-2017, 06:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Only an intelligentsia elitist progressive would believe some of the stupid stuff on the Democratic platform.

Eradicate race. No longer can you refer to a black a black. a white a white.

Eradicate gender no longer binary male/female

Pro choice, except if that choice is life

Rewrite America's history. It is said that in totalitarian nation "no one cannot predict the past".

Entitlements are a right insurance , income, education
Nanny government rules

A demand not for "equal opportunity" but for "equal outcomes" Effort not required

Free speech that offends not only should be prohibited but punished accordingly

Personal Best Regards:
Those are some good points. With today's views, your points are hard to argue against. That is, if one would wish to argue. But, will others stay on point or change the subject?
Old 09-27-2017, 08:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Those are some good points. With today's views, your points are hard to argue against. That is, if one would wish to argue. But, will others stay on point or change the subject?
Ok, let's stay on point.
1. Why is "race" such a big problem with conservative whites? We're all the same underneath our skin, and whites get sunburned quicker so get prideful melanoma. The real difference is education and opportunities.
2. Gender. Historically humans have been born transgender, there are even references in the Bible and certainly there are several references in documents from thousands of years ago in Greece and Italy. Some people are born with what is called "intersex". Thanks to the media, this is only now a big deal. Intersex: The people born with both male and female genitalia
3. Pro choice. A million more babies are born every four days. It costs about $250,000 to raise a child on welfare to the age of 18. It's assumed (I don't know this to be true) that black babies are born out of wedlock more often than white and more likely to be on welfare. If one follows this logically, conservatives ought to welcome abortion since that would mean tax savings. Right? Also, it has been proven that sex education leads to less STDs and fewer abortions.
4. Rewrite American history. As a professional historian, I take issue with this one especially. Just "who" is "rewriting" history? You mean people like those in Texas schoolbooks which asserted that slaves were "imported workers" and Noah was a Founding Father? Let's hear more about that particular statement, with links to sources which are both scholarly and credible.
5. Entitlements are a right. Are you aware that the liberal states support the conservative states? It's true. For instance, California, with the sixth largest economy in the world, is taxed at a rate that supports several red states. And how about New York? How much does Kentucky or Mississippi contribute? Red States Are Welfare Queens - Business Insider
6. Equal opportunity vs. equal outcomes. I don't know where you're getting this. Can you post a credible source...and by that I mean a CREDIBLE source, in fact several sources. Let's not hear from JUST right wing sites.
7. Free speech. Hmm. Were you not the one who was protesting the NFL for exercising their right to free speech?
Old 09-27-2017, 10:13 AM
n/a

Why do folks prefer to view the NFL BS as a right to free speech.

That is the last thing I think they are doing.

What they are doing is disgracing the flag, the national anthem and all who ever served or are serving. Don't give me the free speech BS.

They can make their point another way. Yes they have the freedom to do so. BFD!!!

Do it without disrespect for others....they have plenty of options.

But then it would not draw the media and the cameras and the special interest wackos and minority wackos!
Old 09-27-2017, 10:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Why do folks prefer to view the NFL BS as a right to free speech.

That is the last thing I think they are doing.

What they are doing is disgracing the flag, the national anthem and all who ever served or are serving. Don't give me the free speech BS.

They can make their point another way. Yes they have the freedom to do so. BFD!!!

Do it without disrespect for others....they have plenty of options.

But then it would not draw the media and the cameras and the special interest wackos and minority wackos!
Patriotism is more than mindlessly standing up for a song. Patriotism is calling attention to the promise of our Constitution: "All men are created equal". The athletes and owners use the platform they have to call attention the the shameful fact that black men are shot by the police twice as often as white men. It's a shame when football players know more about patriotism and our Constitution than the President of the United States.
Old 09-27-2017, 10:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Patriotism is more than mindlessly standing up for a song.

Patriotism is calling attention to the promise of our Constitution: "All men are created equal". The athletes and owners use the platform they have to call attention the the shameful fact that black men are shot by the police twice as often as white men. It's a shame when football players know more about patriotism and our Constitution than the President of the United States.
The discussion was/is not about patriotism.

Mindlessly standing for a SONG!!!!

Obviously no further discussion required!!
Old 09-27-2017, 11:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Ok, let's stay on point.
1. Why is "race" such a big problem with conservative whites? We're all the same underneath our skin, and whites get sunburned quicker so get prideful melanoma. The real difference is education and opportunities.
2. Gender. Historically humans have been born transgender, there are even references in the Bible and certainly there are several references in documents from thousands of years ago in Greece and Italy. Some people are born with what is called "intersex". Thanks to the media, this is only now a big deal. Intersex: The people born with both male and female genitalia
3. Pro choice. A million more babies are born every four days. It costs about $250,000 to raise a child on welfare to the age of 18. It's assumed (I don't know this to be true) that black babies are born out of wedlock more often than white and more likely to be on welfare. If one follows this logically, conservatives ought to welcome abortion since that would mean tax savings. Right? Also, it has been proven that sex education leads to less STDs and fewer abortions.
4. Rewrite American history. As a professional historian, I take issue with this one especially. Just "who" is "rewriting" history? You mean people like those in Texas schoolbooks which asserted that slaves were "imported workers" and Noah was a Founding Father? Let's hear more about that particular statement, with links to sources which are both scholarly and credible.
5. Entitlements are a right. Are you aware that the liberal states support the conservative states? It's true. For instance, California, with the sixth largest economy in the world, is taxed at a rate that supports several red states. And how about New York? How much does Kentucky or Mississippi contribute? Red States Are Welfare Queens - Business Insider
6. Equal opportunity vs. equal outcomes. I don't know where you're getting this. Can you post a credible source...and by that I mean a CREDIBLE source, in fact several sources. Let's not hear from JUST right wing sites.
7. Free speech. Hmm. Were you not the one who was protesting the NFL for exercising their right to free speech?
1, No...we are NOT...we each have different ancestors...Negros lack ancestors that EVERYONE else got. 23 and me proved it.

2. Yes it is...as a dividing issue. They WANT us squabbling.

3. The MAJORITY of those million babies born are Hispanic who have been the majority for the last 7 years. The MAJORITY of those babies will be collecting welfare.

4. IF you truly were/are a "professional historian"...then you KNOW that "History"...is more accurately described as "His-Story". And you also know that "history" changes as the people change, as cultures change, as political leadership changes, as nations rise and fall.

5. States with big cities, large seaports...they have income, passive income, that inland, landlocked states do not have. It's like the golf course or lakefront homes in the villages cost more and generate more tax revenue. It's location more than "worth". Should those homeowners get 2 votes because they may pay twice as much in tax?

IF you look beyond the "taxes given vs received" and look at the OVERALL financial health of the various states...the RED states fare much better. The blue states are imploding under the weight of welfare, pensions, and other stresses.

6. Quotas. Every quota takes a job from a white male. A quota takes the 15th place finisher and "promotes" them to the 3rd place trophy position because of their gender or skin color. THAT is equal OUTCOME over equal opportunity.

7. There is NO "free speech"...only here...on this lonely forum can people really speak the truth. ONLY women and minorities have free speech.
Old 09-27-2017, 12:54 PM
n/a

Default Its not fascism when Republicans do it

NOTFASCISMWHENREPUBLICANSDOIT.jpg

gopstrategy.jpg
Old 09-27-2017, 12:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Ok, let's stay on point.
Your funny

Personal Best Regards:
Old 09-27-2017, 01:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Patriotism is more than mindlessly standing up for a song. Patriotism is calling attention to the promise of our Constitution: "All men are created equal". The athletes and owners use the platform they have to call attention the the shameful fact that black men are shot by the police twice as often as white men. It's a shame when football players know more about patriotism and our Constitution than the President of the United States.
ALL MEN...blacks are not men...they weren't considered men when this was written.

They commit 10X the crime...10X the murders...they should consider themselves lucky to only be shot at themselves 2X more often.

It's a shame that white people are being fooled and are being bred out.
Old 09-27-2017, 01:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
ALL MEN...blacks are not men...they weren't considered men when this was written.

They commit 10X the crime...10X the murders...they should consider themselves lucky to only be shot at themselves 2X more often.

It's a shame that white people are being fooled and are being bred out.

Can’t we just set up a whites only sperm bank ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-27-2017, 01:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Can’t we just set up a whites only sperm bank ?

I'd prefer a whites only country.
Old 09-27-2017, 01:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
I'd prefer a whites only country.

This ?

Lebensborn - Wikipedia

Tags
conceit, cult, liberalism

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.