Thanks to President Trump.

Old 08-26-2017, 08:09 PM
n/a

Default Thanks to President Trump.

A special thank you to President Trump. As a liberal progressive I could not think of a more efficient and effective person to destroy the Republican Party. Your actions and words are perfect. Keep talking President Trump. You are doing great. May I recommend more pardons, more firings and more tweets about your fellow Republicans. And one more thing. Get rid of those tele-prompters. Speak from the heart. Let us know how you really feel.
Old 08-26-2017, 08:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
A special thank you to President Trump. As a liberal progressive I could not think of a more efficient and effective person to destroy the Republican Party. Your actions and words are perfect. Keep talking President Trump. You are doing great. May I recommend more pardons, more firings and more tweets about your fellow Republicans. And one more thing. Get rid of those tele-prompters. Speak from the heart. Let us know how you really feel.
Appears, amazingly, that his pardon has lost him the Washington Times who has pretty much been in his corner on everything, but the pardon of Joe Arpaio seems to have forced a parting.

He also has Ryan, McCain and several leaders of his party publicly criticizing this autrocious move.

The Times points out that Trump was the law and order candidate, but this moves simply showed contempt for law.

Trump, once the law and order candidate, embraces lawless disorder with Arpaio pardon
Old 08-26-2017, 08:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbinac View Post
Throughout my career in law enforcement, Sheriff Joe has been my hero. All he ever did was work at enforcing the law. His charges were fabrications created by misguided individuals.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Old 08-26-2017, 09:06 PM
n/a

Hilarious, it's the Democratic party that is destroyed.

Delusional a holes that can not be reasoned with. Lol
Old 08-26-2017, 11:32 PM
n/a

When will Liberals get it? Trump will win again in 2020 because Democrats have gone way too far left. Only the coastal states and a few others will vote Democrat AGAIN!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 08-27-2017, 05:17 AM
n/a

Trump pardoned a misdemeanor conviction of a guy that has served his country for decades.

Obama commuted a sentence of a guy(?) Manning, that was a felony traitor to this country. No complaints from the left regarding that. Of course, I guess Obama was just thinking that it was just, considering his cover up of Hillary the traitor's many felony crimes.
Old 08-27-2017, 09:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Trump pardoned a misdemeanor conviction of a guy that has served his country for decades.

Obama commuted a sentence of a guy(?) Manning, that was a felony traitor to this country. No complaints from the left regarding that. Of course, I guess Obama was just thinking that it was just, considering his cover up of Hillary the traitor's many felony crimes.
Not only pardoned the traitor but released 5 known terrorists to kill again! ..
Old 08-27-2017, 09:37 AM
n/a

Bill jumpstarted Hillary's political career by giving an unrequested pardon to a terrorist. Always remember that.
Old 08-27-2017, 09:40 AM
n/a

"FALN Commutation of 1999Edit

On August 11, 1999, Clinton commuted the sentences of 16 members of*FALN, which is a Puerto Rican paramilitary organization that set off 120 bombs in the United States, mostly in New York City and Chicago. There were convictions for conspiracy to commit robbery, bomb-making, and*sedition, as well as firearms and explosives violations.[5]*The 16 were convicted of conspiracy and sedition and sentenced with terms ranging from 35 to 105 years in prison. Congress, however, recognizes that the FALN is responsible for "6 deaths and the permanent maiming of dozens of others, including law enforcement officials." Clinton offered clemency on the condition that the prisoners renounce violence, seeing as none of the 16 had been convicted of harming anyone and they had already served 19 years in prison. This action was lobbied for by ten Nobel Laureates and the Archbishop of Puerto Rico.[6]*The commutation was opposed by the*U.S. Attorney's Office, the*FBI, and the*Federal Bureau of Prisons*and was criticized by many, including former victims of FALN terrorist activities and the*Fraternal Order of Police.[7]*Hillary Clinton, then*campaigning*for her first term in the Senate, initially supported the commutation,[8]*but later withdrew her support.[9]

Congress condemned this action by President Clinton, with votes of 95–2 in the Senate and 311–41 in the House.[10][11]*The*U.S. House Committee on Government Reform*held an investigation on the matter, but the*Justice Department*prevented FBI officials from testifying.[12]*President Clinton cited*executive privilege*for his refusal to turn over some documents to Congress related to his decision to offer clemency to members of the FALN terrorist group.

Among those who accepted clemency are:

Edwin Cortes, sentenced to 35 years in prison.Elizam Escobar, sentenced to 60 years in prison.Ricardo Jimenez, sentenced to 90 years in prison.Adolfo Matos, sentenced to 70 years in prison.Dylcia Noemi Pagan, sentenced to 55 years in prison.Alicia Rodríguez, sentenced to 55 years in prison.Ida Luz Rodriguez, sentenced to 75 years in prison.Luis Rosa, sentenced to 75 years in prison.Carmen Valentin, sentenced to 90 years in prison.Alberto Rodriguez, sentenced to 35 years in prison.Alejandrina Torres, sentenced to 35 years in prison.Juan Enrique Segarra-Palmer, sentenced to 55 years in prison; released on 25 January 2004.[13][14]

Those who rejected clemency include:

Antonio Camacho-Negron, sentenced to 15 years in prison; released in 2004.Oscar López Rivera, sentenced to 70 years in prison, released in 2017 after sentence was commuted by President*Barack Obama"

Bill Clinton pardon controversy - Wikipedia
Old 08-27-2017, 09:42 AM
n/a

Working Americans know what to filter from the news. The 99.9% fake news

The non workers, eaters, and a hole liberals are too wacko to understand logic, don't bother fighting them, ignore the fools... pretend they are all Tal .
Old 08-27-2017, 09:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeV View Post
When will Liberals get it? Trump will win again in 2020 because Democrats have gone way too far left. Only the coastal states and a few others will vote Democrat AGAIN!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The coastal states should do it....The Villages Florida

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
Old 08-27-2017, 09:47 AM
n/a

The subject of the thread can only be viewed as bait from the likes of those who would have rather had a felon, liar, racist, feminist, washed out, worn out, phony actress, crony, self preserving old bag.......says a lot!!
Old 08-27-2017, 11:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
The subject of the thread can only be viewed as bait from the likes of those who would have rather had a felon, liar, racist, feminist, washed out, worn out, phony actress, crony, self preserving old bag.......says a lot!!

Old 08-27-2017, 01:48 PM
n/a

I will have to respectfully disagree with the majority of posts on this thread. I want both the Republican Party and the Democratic party to grow and succeed.

What I want is a two party system intent on hammering out the most productive and effective policies for the benefit and preservation of this nation and its status

What I do not want are representatives or their supporters to engage in counter-productive activities that only serve self interests (identity politics).

What I do not want is to have representative or their supporters engage in anti-American propaganda and hate speech and to deny every American citizens their inalienable rights to pursue their freedoms of lawful expression

Personal Best Regards:
Old 08-27-2017, 01:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
I will have to respectfully disagree with the majority of posts on this thread. I want both the Republican Party and the Democratic party to grow and succeed.

What I want is a two party system intent on hammering out the most productive and effective policies for the benefit and preservation of this nation and its status

What I do not want are representatives or their supporters to engage in counter-productive activities that only serve self interests (identity politics).

What I do not want is to have representative or their supporters engage in anti-American propaganda and hate speech and to deny every American citizens their inalienable rights to pursue their freedoms of lawful expression

Personal Best Regards:
There are changes afoot.....

Today, the Secretary of State of our country said definitively and shockingly, that the President of the United States does NOT speak for the country on moral values...only himself.

So.......

Tags
president

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.