Theme for 2020: MAKE THE WHITE HOUSE GREAT AGAIN

Old 12-26-2017, 07:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbete
The wife asked me last month how I could be so stupid. I asked if after 39 years she just now catching on who is the slow one.
You are so special, you have been calling your wife stupid for the last 39 years and just now she is questioning who is stupid. So, are you saying she is so dumb that she did not know you were dumber OR are you saying she was so dumb she started to think you are dumb?...Lets see if the liberals on here attack you for that sexist statement...don't worry they aren't bright enough to understand it...

Quote:
Yes without insurance you are on the hook but when you owe a million dollars the answer is called bankruptcy. Medical debt is the leading reason for bankruptcy. The loss does not go to the federal budget but it goes to everybody else who uses the hospital.
The biggest reason for bankruptcy is poor management of finances and a risk tolerance that does not correlate with their earning ability. And NO the debt is not passed on to everyone that uses the hospital, only those that do not have coverage (the ones that do have insurance have pre negotiated rates).
Quote:
You pay for medicare you are paying for those who would rather buy a new boat over paying for health insurance. You need insurance ro drive a car why shouldn't you have to be financially responsible regarding health care.
Please expand on the claim that Medicare rates are paying for someone's healthcare that does not have insurance...The difference between the requirement to have auto insurance is because when you are in an accident, other peoples property (cars, homes, etc) could be damaged, other people could end up with injuries as a result of the accident...healthcare coverage only covers the person that took it out, and if someone has gallbladder stones other people are at no risk of injury due to this illness.

Quote:
The reason republicans tell you Obamacare is so terrible is they don't want to pay the Obama care surcharge. I know I pay it. That's what they are really trying to eliminate. I am pretty slow if there is a fault in my logic I'm listening.
The reason this Republican tells you Obammacare sucks is; I am 54 year old male with no health issues and my healthcare went from $750 a month to $1350 a month over the last 3 years. The reason is; I now am paying more for some other unknown person, who does not make enough money to afford healthcare themselves (like the wackadoodle that has been unemployed for the last 18 years)...

And no, you are not listening...
Old 12-26-2017, 07:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8notes View Post
Debt is not a stand alone number. You have to look at it in relation to GDP i.e. the size of the economy, and whether there were major catastrophes, recession, war, etc. Two companies could each have debt of $100. If one country earns $1 million, the debt of $100 is nothing. If the other country earns $200, the $100 debt is a big deal. The President does not have control over all the debt. For example, Obama inherited war costs from Bush that went on for years. And an obstructionist republican congress didn't help either. Obama wanted to raise taxes on the wealthy which Congress wouldn't enact, which would have reduced the deficit. Nor did a recession help, the biggest one since the great Depression. That was huge - the recession caused a massive decline in government revenues, and that started a year before Obama took office. And of course, the recession caused extra expenditures such as unemployment insurance. And comparing debt from 240 years ago is not comparing apples with oranges, due to inflation. Lastly, had there not been a burst of spending under Bush, the budget surplus would have been available to help out during the recession. Instead, Bush used it to pay for the unpopular war. Remember "weapons of mass destruction"?
You mean like the assets the presidents owns in relationship to the very little debt he has?
Old 12-26-2017, 08:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Allegiance
You mean like the assets the presidents owns in relationship to the very little debt he has?

As if you know.

And before you start showing your ignorance further, the IRS audit is simply looking to ensure that the numbers are being put in the right boxes...NOT how much debt he has or where he received the money from.

I realize that you're one of the dumbest Trump cultists on here (albeit, it's a close contest ), but even you should know there's a reason...Trump is petrified to let anyone see his tax returns.

I personally think it's because Putin loaned him a massive amount of money to keep him out of bankruptcy and that Chump has yet to pay it back...which is why Trump acts like Putin's little bitch.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 12-26-2017, 10:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You are so special, you have been calling your wife stupid for the last 39 years and just now she is questioning who is stupid. So, are you saying she is so dumb that she did not know you were dumber OR are you saying she was so dumb she started to think you are dumb?...Lets see if the liberals on here attack you for that sexist statement...don't worry they aren't bright enough to understand it...

The biggest reason for bankruptcy is poor management of finances and a risk tolerance that does not correlate with their earning ability. And NO the debt is not passed on to everyone that uses the hospital, only those that do not have coverage (the ones that do have insurance have pre negotiated rates).

Please expand on the claim that Medicare rates are paying for someone's healthcare that does not have insurance...The difference between the requirement to have auto insurance is because when you are in an accident, other peoples property (cars, homes, etc) could be damaged, other people could end up with injuries as a result of the accident...healthcare coverage only covers the person that took it out, and if someone has gallbladder stones other people are at no risk of injury due to this illness.

The reason this Republican tells you Obammacare sucks is; I am 54 year old male with no health issues and my healthcare went from $750 a month to $1350 a month over the last 3 years. The reason is; I now am paying more for some other unknown person, who does not make enough money to afford healthcare themselves (like the wackadoodle that has been unemployed for the last 18 years)...

And no, you are not listening...
Yes you have a pre negotiated rate but that is going to include something which covers the cost of treating non paying patients. Think about it, every business has customers who do not pay, you need to set your rate so overall you still make money. Pre negotiated rates/medicare reimbursement rates include something to cover these losses. The only way to reduce rates is to not treat people without insurance or get money from somewhere to insurance companies or hospitals. When they eliminate the Obama care surcharge that will be less money going into health care. The only reason we have medicare is insurance companies realized it was too expensive to cover old people and make money so the government was forced to take over. Now tell me what idea the republicans have to make health care cheaper. Donald is going to make a deal and everything will be better?
Old 12-27-2017, 06:20 AM
n/a

Quote:

As if you know.

And before you start showing your ignorance further, the IRS audit is simply looking to ensure that the numbers are being put in the right boxes...NOT how much debt he has or where he received the money from.

I realize that you're one of the dumbest Trump cultists on here (albeit, it's a close contest ), but even you should know there's a reason...Trump is petrified to let anyone see his tax returns.

I personally think it's because Putin loaned him a massive amount of money to keep him out of bankruptcy and that Chump has yet to pay it back...which is why Trump acts like Putin's little bitch.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
The IRS has them...so what's your problem? Post YOUR tax return if you think others should. Should EVERY elected official HAVE to post their tax returns? Why just the president?

"I personally think"...don't think...you're not very good at it...continue to let others make important decisions for you.

Quote:
Yes you have a pre negotiated rate but that is going to include something which covers the cost of treating non paying patients. Think about it, every business has customers who do not pay, you need to set your rate so overall you still make money. Pre negotiated rates/medicare reimbursement rates include something to cover these losses. The only way to reduce rates is to not treat people without insurance or get money from somewhere to insurance companies or hospitals. When they eliminate the Obama care surcharge that will be less money going into health care. The only reason we have medicare is insurance companies realized it was too expensive to cover old people and make money so the government was forced to take over. Now tell me what idea the republicans have to make health care cheaper. Donald is going to make a deal and everything will be better?
OK...STOP treating those without insurance or the means to pay...it would save TONS of money...less costs for healthcare that won't get paid back...less spent on welfare...AND less minorities running around robbing, stealing, and being violent! It's a win-win for the white American taxpayer.

That's MY idea for healthcare...you get it IF you can afford it...just like everything else SHOULD be. We are RAISING poor people like we raise cattle...except we get NOTHING but trouble from them.
Old 12-27-2017, 07:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbete View Post
Your wife is right, you are stupid...blind and deaf as well.

You don't know what your talking about and you certainly never respond to anyone questioning your claims, you just ignore the questions and make more ill informed claims.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Tags
job, fat, comb-over, weird, guy

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.