Theme for 2020: MAKE THE WHITE HOUSE GREAT AGAIN

Old 12-22-2017, 08:04 AM
n/a

Default Theme for 2020: MAKE THE WHITE HOUSE GREAT AGAIN

I think just about anyone could do a better job than the fat guy with the weird comb-over.
Old 12-22-2017, 08:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8notes View Post
I think just about anyone could do a better job than the fat guy with the weird comb-over.
There you go thinking again...
Fat ugly Crooked Hillary Lost...
Trump WON!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 12-22-2017, 08:30 AM
n/a

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Me too.
Old 12-22-2017, 09:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
How about that "tribute to trump" yesterday. Thought I was watching NK and Kim Jong Un. What a laughing stock that bunch was, especially Pence.

Trump just sucked it up, any normal person would be embarrassed.
Old 12-22-2017, 09:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
How about that "tribute to trump" yesterday. Thought I was watching NK and Kim Jong Un. What a laughing stock that bunch was, especially Pence.

It is embarrasing...the entire thing.

Watching my own country being attacked by its own leader and using Fox as State News to keep it going (mostly totally inaccurate by the way......whack jobs Ingraham and Hannity were attacking NBC for NOT reporting a story that was on .....NBC) is depressing at best.
Old 12-22-2017, 10:16 AM
n/a

Quote:

Wow almost 12 months in and the sore loser syndrome is alive and well.
Maybe it was all the pre-election hype (BS!) that made it so much worse. You know the Clinton polls, winning by a landslide, the odds makers predicting a sure win by HUGE margins, the media with almost annointing adoration of the first female POTUS......ALL WRONG!!!!

Well get ready because the same formula will get Trump re-elected in 2020.

The democrats need to find a real down to earth candidate, that is not in the ranks of the establishment, just waiting their turn....because it is their turn....or another female....just because of being a democratic female...an outsider...a non-Washington trained, non lawyer educated person who can tell the likes of the Pelosi's and the Schummers to take a hike.....

You know......Trump-like.
Old 12-22-2017, 10:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post

Watching my own country being attacked by its own leader and using Fox as State News to keep it going (mostly totally inaccurate by the way......whack jobs Ingraham and Hannity were attacking NBC for NOT reporting a story that was on .....NBC) is depressing at best.
It's not your own country...you didn't even vote.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 12-22-2017, 10:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by maureenod View Post

No one in that room was normal. If they were, they wouldn’t be there. Trump sat there, arms folded as if to repel the accolades being thrown at him because he knew he didn’t need them. He’s his own man, he needs for NOTHING. The peons in the room are there for his amusement only. He did it all himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-22-2017, 10:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Wow almost 12 months in and the sore loser syndrome is alive and well.
Maybe it was all the pre-election hype (BS!) that made it so much worse. You know the Clinton polls, winning by a landslide, the odds makers predicting a sure win by HUGE margins, the media with almost annointing adoration of the first female POTUS......ALL WRONG!!!!

Well get ready because the same formula will get Trump re-elected in 2020.

The democrats need to find a real down to earth candidate, that is not in the ranks of the establishment, just waiting their turn....because it is their turn....or another female....just because of being a democratic female...an outsider...a non-Washington trained, non lawyer educated person who can tell the likes of the Pelosi's and the Schummers to take a hike.....

You know......Trump-like.
By design? make the Ds so sure of a win...that they get lazy...as is their nature...and many didn't bother to vote? Or...it didn't matter how many Ds voted for Hillary as they're mostly all located in the major cities of a few states that were going D anyway?

If you go county by county...Trump won handily.

Again...I'm stating facts and asking questions only...I hate BOTH the D and the R party. They're all corrupt.

Quote:
No one in that room was normal. If they were, they wouldn’t be there. Trump sat there, arms folded as if to repel the accolades being thrown at him because he knew he didn’t need them. He’s his own man, he needs for NOTHING. The peons in the room are there for his amusement only. He did it all himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Now maybe you understand the difference between an alpha male...and you?
Old 12-22-2017, 11:11 AM
n/a

Don Baldwin, why don't you just crawl back into your little hole. It must be difficult, being the kid on the block that everyone hated.
Old 12-22-2017, 11:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Don Baldwin, why don't you just crawl back into your little hole. It must be difficult, being the kid on the block that everyone hated.
Don’t like the message don’t shoot the messenger.
Old 12-22-2017, 11:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Why don't you crawl OUT of your hole? The one you live in unaware of what surrounds you.

I don't know anything about that 8notes...tell me what your childhood was like growing up...projecting again?

Come on...be a man...if you disagree with any of my statements...lets here your rebuttal. And I'll rip you apart like ALL the rest.

We could settle ALL these "racial equality" arguments with one trip...to MLK Blvd...where the 99% live...where the REAL blacks live...not the "whites in black skin" you see on TV. Those are ACTORS. We could visit a black school and see for ourselves what a waste of time and money it is educating them.

Only a few % of blacks EVER amount to anything. Most just consume resources and make live miserable for others. They're the 99% and they live along MLK Blvd..,in the inner cities...where we FEAR to go.
Old 12-22-2017, 11:28 AM
n/a

Quote:

I am so happy to come on this forum and see like minded people!
Old 12-22-2017, 11:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Don’t like the message don’t shoot the messenger.
Thank you Ken...

When they have no defense...they shoot the messenger before he can deliver the message.

If it wasn't so serious...if we weren't at the cusp...the threshold...I wouldn't be so vocal. But we ARE at a precipice...America's population is 50:50 right now...50% white. We ARE sliding into an 80% ratio in 30 years IF we don't stop it.

Ethnic cleansing IS the ONLY solution or "America" dies...replaced by a Mexico II.

The media will CALL it a "bad thing" but it's the ONLY solution to save "white", safe, prosperous, productive, #1, America.

When we become 80% "them" we will no longer be "us". And that's a BAD thing.
Old 12-22-2017, 01:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am so happy to come on this forum and see like minded people!
Me too. We need more people on here who Google political topics. Rather than just mouthing whatever alt-right loud mouths put up there.

Or not just repeating the Five's comments from Fox. Hosts | The Five | Fox News

Tags
job, fat, comb-over, weird, guy

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.