Theme for 2020: MAKE THE WHITE HOUSE GREAT AGAIN

Old 12-22-2017, 02:27 PM
n/a

Wow a lot more of Joy Behar political analysis about the Trump Administration. Real deep and substantive subject matter here.
Nancy Pelosi would be proud

Like attorneys like to say if the facts are on your side argue the facts. if the law is on your side argue the law.

In progressive circles this tenet translates into " we got nothing so throw them a lot of bupkus"

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-22-2017, 02:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Me too. We need more people on here who Google political topics. Rather than just mouthing whatever alt-right loud mouths put up there.

Or not just repeating the Five's comments from Fox. Hosts | The Five | Fox News
There is a place for all wackjobs to be together.

Good Bless the internet.

The internet is also good place to find a job.
Old 12-22-2017, 02:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I am so happy to come on this forum and see like minded people!
Me too. There are more of us than you realize, and more every day coming in to the Villages, as the baby boomers retire.
Old 12-22-2017, 02:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Wow a lot more of Joy Behar political analysis about the Trump Administration. Real deep and substantive subject matter here.
Nancy Pelosi would be proud

Like attorneys like to say if the facts are on your side argue the facts. if the law is on your side argue the law.

In progressive circles this tenet translates into " we got nothing so throw them a lot of bupkus"

Personal Best Regards:
You have a serious obsession with The View
Old 12-22-2017, 02:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Why don't you crawl OUT of your hole? The one you live in unaware of what surrounds you.

I don't know anything about that 8notes...tell me what your childhood was like growing up...projecting again?

Come on...be a man...if you disagree with any of my statements...lets here your rebuttal. And I'll rip you apart like ALL the rest.

We could settle ALL these "racial equality" arguments with one trip...to MLK Blvd...where the 99% live...where the REAL blacks live...not the "whites in black skin" you see on TV. Those are ACTORS. We could visit a black school and see for ourselves what a waste of time and money it is educating them.

Only a few % of blacks EVER amount to anything. Most just consume resources and make live miserable for others. They're the 99% and they live along MLK Blvd..,in the inner cities...where we FEAR to go.
Got under your skin?
Old 12-22-2017, 02:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
By design? make the Ds so sure of a win...that they get lazy...as is their nature...and many didn't bother to vote? Or...it didn't matter how many Ds voted for Hillary as they're mostly all located in the major cities of a few states that were going D anyway?

If you go county by county...Trump won handily.

Again...I'm stating facts and asking questions only...I hate BOTH the D and the R party. They're all corrupt.

Now maybe you understand the difference between an alpha male...and you?

Don, you’re confused between an alpha male and an assh0le male. There is a difference. Trump is the latter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-22-2017, 03:04 PM
n/a

Default Theme for 2020: MAKE THE WHITE HOUSE GREAT AGAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
Don, you’re confused between an alpha male and an assh0le male. There is a difference. Trump is the latter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just one example of how people feel about Trumps assh0leishness.

[url=http://www.newsweek.com/trump-*******-hes-our-*******-says-gop-congressman-656240
Old 12-22-2017, 07:48 PM
n/a

Trump's latest poll numbers are down even lower. The majority of the country hates him.
Old 12-22-2017, 08:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
I think just about anyone could do a better job than the fat guy with the weird comb-over.
Really? Economy booming. Unemployment rate the lowest in 50 years. 1.7 million jobs added. ISIS pretty much defeated.Supreme Court gets a good judge. Comcast making a commitment to spend $50 billion in new projects in the U.S. Several other companies raising the wages that they pay employees and bringing new operation to the U.S. 17 year high in consumer confidence. Reduce federal regulations by a substantial amount. Increased our oil supply. Reduced the number of illegal immigrants coming across our southern border by about 70%. Added 100 new immigration judges. Declared a Nationwide Public Health Emergency on opioids.

The list goes on and on, yet people don't think that he's doing a good job.

I honestly don't understand it. I guess some people prefer a thin, good-looking guy that speaks eloquently rather than a guy that actually accomplishes something.
Old 12-22-2017, 10:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Really? Economy booming. Unemployment rate the lowest in 50 years. 1.7 million jobs added. ISIS pretty much defeated.Supreme Court gets a good judge. Comcast making a commitment to spend $50 billion in new projects in the U.S. Several other companies raising the wages that they pay employees and bringing new operation to the U.S. 17 year high in consumer confidence. Reduce federal regulations by a substantial amount. Increased our oil supply. Reduced the number of illegal immigrants coming across our southern border by about 70%. Added 100 new immigration judges. Declared a Nationwide Public Health Emergency on opioids.

The list goes on and on, yet people don't think that he's doing a good job.

I honestly don't understand it. I guess some people prefer a thin, good-looking guy that speaks eloquently rather than a guy that actually accomplishes something.
Anti-Trumpers are not allowed to acknowledge anything other than criticism, negative spin, when in doubt make it up venom.
Somehow someone in the party leadership has figured the more crap they spread makes the November election loss feel better. Some even think enough crap will get them back in the WH.
Just ask them the polls and odds makers and the media....they are already making predictions. One would think the November election results certainly might make
them a little suspicious of the accuracy....one would think!!
Old 12-23-2017, 05:19 AM
n/a

Poll: Most Americans believe sexual allegations against Trump - Axios

This seems like Trump's character or lack of it. Wish they would actually really dig into this with objectivity.
Old 12-23-2017, 10:18 AM
n/a

Let's be more objective. Steel is booming, coal companies are on top again, we have new trade agreements, no company has moved operations to Mexico, wages are soaring, North Korea knows not to do anything to upset us, gas will be .99 soon, our international friends want to help us with world problems, no cabinet member has been convicted of a crime, the stature of peodeophiles has been lifted, taxes have been cut for the top 1%, cutting real estate and inheritance and the top tax rate did not benefit the president or the super wealthy who control the republican party.
Old 12-23-2017, 12:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Let's be more objective. Steel is booming, coal companies are on top again, we have new trade agreements, no company has moved operations to Mexico, wages are soaring, North Korea knows not to do anything to upset us, gas will be .99 soon, our international friends want to help us with world problems, no cabinet member has been convicted of a crime, the stature of peodeophiles has been lifted, taxes have been cut for the top 1%, cutting real estate and inheritance and the top tax rate did not benefit the president or the super wealthy who control the republican party.
Not exactly sure where you get your news....BUT....YOU BETTER change your reading material to get truth.

Trump Promised to Protect Steel. Layoffs Are Coming Instead. - The New York Times

EU and Mexico fail to conclude political agreement on trade deal – EURACTIV.com

Ford is moving a production plant to Mexico - Salon.com
Old 12-23-2017, 12:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by doughete View Post
And you don't have your menstrual cycle anymore!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 12-23-2017, 12:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface View Post
Come on Rockface...tell us who you voted for and what did they promise to do for this country to earn your vote?

That way we can "pine" over what GREAT things would have taken place so far...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Tags
job, fat, comb-over, weird, guy

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.