Theme for 2020: MAKE THE WHITE HOUSE GREAT AGAIN

Old 12-23-2017, 12:58 PM
n/a

Sorry, I know it's hard to tell truth from lies these days. My post was a sarcastic comment. I know I forgot other accomplishments in case anybody wants to add to the list. I'm sure his response when 500 Americans were shot in Las Vegas will prevent future mass shootings.
Old 12-23-2017, 02:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by doughete View Post
Sorry, I know it's hard to tell truth from lies these days. My post was a sarcastic comment. I know I forgot other accomplishments in case anybody wants to add to the list. I'm sure his response when 500 Americans were shot in Las Vegas will prevent future mass shootings.
They say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 12-23-2017, 02:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Let's be more objective. Steel is booming, coal companies are on top again, we have new trade agreements, no company has moved operations to Mexico, wages are soaring, North Korea knows not to do anything to upset us, gas will be .99 soon, our international friends want to help us with world problems, no cabinet member has been convicted of a crime, the stature of peodeophiles has been lifted, taxes have been cut for the top 1%, cutting real estate and inheritance and the top tax rate did not benefit the president or the super wealthy who control the republican party.
A sharp wit.......bigly appreciated.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 12-23-2017, 03:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sorry, I know it's hard to tell truth from lies these days.
You have probably felt that way ever since they claimed Crooked Hillary could not lose...

Old 12-23-2017, 03:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'm sure his response when 500 Americans were shot in Las Vegas will prevent future mass shootings.
Were they all American citizens?

Please give us an example of a response that will prevent a mass shooting...

Old 12-23-2017, 03:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
A sharp wit.......bigly appreciated.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Oh the "Good" Chi...

Old 12-23-2017, 03:28 PM
n/a

Good point, I don't know they were all Americans. Should we not count as victims non citizens. The answer to the second question is too easy. BAN MACHINE GUNS.
Old 12-23-2017, 03:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Good point, I don't know they were all Americans. Should we not count as victims non citizens. The answer to the second question is too easy. BAN MACHINE GUNS.
Your trying to put words in my mouth? I never said victims only count of they were American...I am just pointing out how you are inaccurate in your statement.

Did the shooter use a machine gun?
Might be a trick question....maybe you should investigate before answering.

Is there any way a guy could kill 500 people without a machine gun?

Maybe Chi can help you, after the props.1

Old 12-23-2017, 04:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Machine guns are banned, genius. If you don’t have a federal permit you have it illegally.

That being said, the gunman in Vegas didn’t have a machine gun.
Old 12-23-2017, 04:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Really? Economy booming. Unemployment rate the lowest in 50 years. 1.7 million jobs added. ISIS pretty much defeated.Supreme Court gets a good judge. Comcast making a commitment to spend $50 billion in new projects in the U.S. Several other companies raising the wages that they pay employees and bringing new operation to the U.S. 17 year high in consumer confidence. Reduce federal regulations by a substantial amount. Increased our oil supply. Reduced the number of illegal immigrants coming across our southern border by about 70%. Added 100 new immigration judges. Declared a Nationwide Public Health Emergency on opioids.

The list goes on and on, yet people don't think that he's doing a good job.

I honestly don't understand it. I guess some people prefer a thin, good-looking guy that speaks eloquently rather than a guy that actually accomplishes something.
The unemployment rate was reduced under Obama. The Trump administration has only maintained the figures. And I guess it depends on what side of the fence you are on. Increasing our oil supply by drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge is just plain stupid. Spills and chronic oil leaks will ruin a pristine ecosystem. We should be focusing our priorities on alternative energy sources like electric and solar. As far as ISIS, you have been watching too much FOX news. The bulk of ISIS fighters, according to senior US military officials, were killed under the Obama administration, and Trump has only continued the Obama military operations. It is true all the tax breaks he is giving to industry are helping them. Of course these companies have been making enormous profits for years. Now they are making more profits, at the expense of our national debt. Wonderful. Yeah, Trump has really accomplished something. And half of what he brags about, are things that Obama accomplished, and he tries to take credit for. Shame on you if you don't do your homework and see him for the liar he really is.
Old 12-23-2017, 04:14 PM
n/a

Technically I think it's called a bump stock. To me if walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it's a duck. The other obvious answer is to limit magazines to a reasonable number, let's say around 10. If he hd to pull the trigger for every shot and change clips after 10 shots I feel sure even gun enthusiasts would agree the death and wound toll would have been dramatically less because people would have time to run. Your question on non citizens got me thinking. I'm certain everything I written contains some errors. I also am certain if you apply that standard to Fox news your spend the rest of your life trying to count their misstatements.
Old 12-23-2017, 04:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
I think just about anyone could do a better job than the fat guy with the weird comb-over.
Fine President!

Best since Reagan and on the way to being better.
Old 12-23-2017, 06:11 PM
n/a

Regan buried this country in debt and was into dementia at the end of his term. That's a pretty low bar.
Old 12-23-2017, 06:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Regan buried this country in debt and was into dementia at the end of his term. That's a pretty low bar.
Old 12-23-2017, 06:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
If you are correct, this current President in one year is well under the bar, and continues to bury the bar by his attacking any American hero who disagrees with him.

Tags
job, fat, comb-over, weird, guy

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.