Donald Trump and the Truth.

Old 06-17-2016, 08:46 AM
n/a

Default Donald Trump and the Truth.

The challenges in covering Trump’s relentless assault on the truth - The Washington Post

This would make a very thin book-- Donald Trump and The Truth .
Old 06-17-2016, 09:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The challenges in covering Trump’s relentless assault on the truth - The Washington Post

It applies to ALL the D and R politicians...but you keep voting for them.
Old 06-17-2016, 09:08 AM
n/a

Quote:

He knows exactly what he is doing.

His voters will believe whatever he says because he says what they want to hear. It's no different then most of the posts here. Everyone has a right to their own opinion but not their own facts.
Old 06-17-2016, 01:37 PM
n/a

Did you have a point?

How many national secrets did Trump give away?
How many people that worded for Trump, and died because they were refused backup?
How many felony investigations does Trump have going on him? And civil cases are not criminal felony investigations in case you don't know the difference.
How many times did Trump lie to the authorities under oath?
How many charities is Trump being investigated about, regarding tax fraud?
How many favors did foreigners buy from Trump while he was in a high political position?

Now, start asking those questions of Hillary.
Old 06-17-2016, 01:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Did you have a point?

How many national secrets did Trump give away?
How many people that worded for Trump, and died because they were refused backup?
How many felony investigations does Trump have going on him? And civil cases are not criminal felony investigations in case you don't know the difference.
How many times did Trump lie to the authorities under oath?
How many charities is Trump being investigated about, regarding tax fraud?
How many favors did foreigners buy from Trump while he was in a high political position?

Now, start asking those questions of Hillary.
nice hijack
Old 06-17-2016, 01:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
nice hijack
How could this be considered a hijack, when the whole liberal setup is about Trump. My questions were about Trump, were they not?

If the libtards want to bait, we can respond to their bait. How could Trumps statements, true or false be compared to the Clintions' pathological lying?

I'll still be voting for Trump. Being a patriot, there is no way I could support a serial liar and disloyal and traitorous bit** such as Hillary.
Old 06-17-2016, 02:04 PM
n/a

the other guy will tell us about 6 year olds taking over the country next-stay tuned
Old 06-18-2016, 04:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
the other guy will tell us about 6 year olds taking over the country next-stay tuned
When they turn 21 they WILL. They've already began changing schools as their numbers increase.

You fiddle while your country burns. You think yourself cleaver...you're a fool.
Old 06-18-2016, 06:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
When they turn 21 they WILL. They've already began changing schools as their numbers increase.

You fiddle while your country burns. You think yourself cleaver...you're a fool.
I agree with your last sentence, he really IS foolish.
Old 06-18-2016, 07:54 AM
n/a

A complete idoit.
Old 06-18-2016, 08:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
How could this be considered a hijack, when the whole liberal setup is about Trump. My questions were about Trump, were they not?

If the libtards want to bait, we can respond to their bait. How could Trumps statements, true or false be compared to the Clintions' pathological lying?

I'll still be voting for Trump. Being a patriot, there is no way I could support a serial liar and disloyal and traitorous bit** such as Hillary.
So, you love the bigot, liar, crook, philanderer ect. trump.
Old 06-18-2016, 08:37 AM
n/a

Quote:

Patriots for Trump. That has an odd ring to it.
Old 06-18-2016, 09:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
Trump is for Trump and always has been.

At least with Hillary Clinton we have someone who has committed herself for fighting for various groups and she has ****ed off the Republican Establishment while doing so and sometimes the Democrats as well.

Granted she is not the most honest politician in the field, But "honest politician" seems like an oxymoron except maybe for Bernie Sanders who does look like a very honest man. Not very realistic nor practical but honest.
Old 06-18-2016, 09:05 AM
n/a

Quote:

Brown shirts for Trump sounds normal.
Old 06-18-2016, 09:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyD View Post
Brown shirts for Trump sounds normal.
Trump does seem to be using some of the tricks of various demagogues over history from the Romans to the Italians to the Germans to some of the Americans like George Wallace.

Tags
donald, truth, trump, thin, book--

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.