is there any Trump supporter that STILL believes "trump wiretapping THEORY"

Old 05-03-2017, 11:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
At the moment when Our President gets in hot water on some other issue I'm sure he will release exactly how he found out about Trump Tower being bugged. He has evidence, I'm certain.

For those of you who live in the middle of our country and have been staring at cow asses your whole life let me tell you a little about the mind of a company president or owner in N.Y. after 9/11. They dedicated their life to protecting their company's information and their employees lives. The President of Cantor Fitzgerald and his talk about the survival of his company and the support of the families who lost loved ones spurred many like Trump to increase security. If you think The President is bluffing that is your rite. I believe he has the goods on the big O and is just waiting.
I know you guys are smoking something, Trump knows more than the FBI, and all our intelligence committees, NOT!
Old 05-03-2017, 12:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
I know you guys are smoking something, Trump knows more than the FBI, and all our intelligence committees, NOT!
You are speaking to people who believe EVERY single conspiracy theory ever thrust in public, INCLUDING those already investigated for years by the Republican Party. The only proviso is that said conspiracy theory must be one that will damage the left wing.

Any such theory aimed at the right is a lie, and yet another conspiracy against them

They also believe every single word said by President Trump. They believe he is infallible, and obviously disbelieve every single intelligence agencies in the USA, along with our allies throughout the world

Given the above which has been clearly stated on just this thread..the conclusion is the following, and there simply can be no others about what this people believe.

....President Trump knows ALL and I mean ALL that is happening and simply will not share it and waits for the time to pounce. MOTIVE.

.....There have been many nefarious plots taken up by liberals ONLY against the country and Republicans.

.....Those plots thoroughly investigated by a Republican controlled congress were covered up by said congress, but it was not their fault, again for unknown reasons that I suppose President Trump is aware

B]JOHN ADAMS (1735-1826)
The people "have a right, an indisputable, unalienable, indefeasible, divine right to that most dreaded and envied kind of knowledge-- I mean of the character and conduct of their rulers."

DWIGHT EISENHOWER (1890-1969)
The qualities of a great man are "vision, integrity, courage, understanding, the power of articulation, and profundity of character."[/B]
Old 05-03-2017, 12:28 PM
n/a

One things for sure...we don't value the opinion of a guy who claims to be an expert on all things political, after all he has 50 years experience in the political arena, but...voted Papa Smurf for president.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 05-03-2017, 12:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
One things for sure...we don't value the opinion of a guy who claims to be an expert on all things political, after all he has 50 years experience in the political arena, but...voted Papa Smurf for president.

Old 05-03-2017, 12:39 PM
n/a

Quote:

IF we're all "Smurfs"...Papa Smurf is the smartest...is he not?

Just HOW MANY billionaire Presidents have we had? Was Obama?
Old 05-03-2017, 12:50 PM
n/a

Quote:

No, but he is the first president that got there by Affirmative Action. Just shows that even on welfare, one can dream big.
Old 05-03-2017, 01:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post

Good point on Papa Smurf. I should have referenced Dopey Smurf...

Point is, Rockface wasted his vote on a person that was not even running (might have been Dopey Smurf) and then bitches non stop about Trump winning.

The guy claims to be a know all with experience...he voted like an idiot, and then follows it up with non stop negative crap about the guy that won.

I don't believe he has liked any contemporary president...

Old 05-03-2017, 01:09 PM
n/a

I ended post 17 abruptly and I am sorry. I am also trying to watch the congressional hearings and was distracted.

I wanted to add to that post a few questions for those who post relative to Trump's omnipotence and those who post on numerous conspiracies committed against the right wing ideology....

1. With Trump knowing All that you say he knows, over and above everyone basically in the world, why do you think he is keeping it quiet ? It appears to be sowing negatives around his administration so it appears it would be to his advantage to come out and tell everyone, And it appears it would be a help to our country., thus what is his motive ?

2. Those posts, one has headlined to this, that truely believe that there is NO evidence that Trump was in anyway spied on....first, what information do you have that is separate from all our intelligence communities leading you to a conclusion at such odds with them ?

Inherent in that question is.....since you totally disbelieve these agencies which means ALL our intelligence folks are totally and completely not competent...why would you not call for them to step Dow, or why has nobody on the Republican side done so ?

3. Relative to the several liberal conspiracies mentioned are we to conclude they are that smart to avoid FOR YEARS and charges, despite congressional investigations ? Are we also to conclude that the silence of Republicans is a sign of total incompetence ?

4. Now, one poster, Rubicon, directly accuses Obama of using .."And so his weapon of choice to destroy Trump was cold war tactics. Modus operandi counts for something and that was and is Obama's modus operandi.. so if it walks, talks, sounds like a duck"

.....Why has not President Trump with ALL THE RESOURCES and abilities not made this public ?

.......Exactly, who might Obama have employed to do whatever you charge at Trump Towers, and how could he keep that quiet ?

.....How is it that YOU, a few select posters know all these things but all of our intelligence agencies know not ? Do you, perhaps, have direct access to the President who you claim KNOWS but is waiting for the "right time"

These posts read like a spy novel...the President gets tapped by the last President in his home and he has information to prove it BUT instead, he is waiting for the "right time". The left wingers have been behind several plots, mostly being able to cover up any mistake they made, and despite facing a Republican controlled congress for years.

The important factors are that Russian interference in a USA election is important, but not nearly as important as what Clinton did.

But this book has a great ending because we are told that all problems are the result of liberal activities. All accusations, and lies by the President are obviously a little head fake to throw everyone off until the right moment.
Old 05-03-2017, 02:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
I ended post 17 abruptly and I am sorry. I am also trying to watch the congressional hearings and was distracted.

I wanted to add to that post a few questions for those who post relative to Trump's omnipotence and those who post on numerous conspiracies committed against the right wing ideology....

1. With Trump knowing All that you say he knows, over and above everyone basically in the world, why do you think he is keeping it quiet ? It appears to be sowing negatives around his administration so it appears it would be to his advantage to come out and tell everyone, And it appears it would be a help to our country., thus what is his motive ?

2. Those posts, one has headlined to this, that truely believe that there is NO evidence that Trump was in anyway spied on....first, what information do you have that is separate from all our intelligence communities leading you to a conclusion at such odds with them ?

Inherent in that question is.....since you totally disbelieve these agencies which means ALL our intelligence folks are totally and completely not competent...why would you not call for them to step Dow, or why has nobody on the Republican side done so ?

3. Relative to the several liberal conspiracies mentioned are we to conclude they are that smart to avoid FOR YEARS and charges, despite congressional investigations ? Are we also to conclude that the silence of Republicans is a sign of total incompetence ?

4. Now, one poster, Rubicon, directly accuses Obama of using .."And so his weapon of choice to destroy Trump was cold war tactics. Modus operandi counts for something and that was and is Obama's modus operandi.. so if it walks, talks, sounds like a duck"

.....Why has not President Trump with ALL THE RESOURCES and abilities not made this public ?

.......Exactly, who might Obama have employed to do whatever you charge at Trump Towers, and how could he keep that quiet ?

.....How is it that YOU, a few select posters know all these things but all of our intelligence agencies know not ? Do you, perhaps, have direct access to the President who you claim KNOWS but is waiting for the "right time"

These posts read like a spy novel...the President gets tapped by the last President in his home and he has information to prove it BUT instead, he is waiting for the "right time". The left wingers have been behind several plots, mostly being able to cover up any mistake they made, and despite facing a Republican controlled congress for years.

The important factors are that Russian interference in a USA election is important, but not nearly as important as what Clinton did.

But this book has a great ending because we are told that all problems are the result of liberal activities. All accusations, and lies by the President are obviously a little head fake to throw everyone off until the right moment.
Was there supposed to be a point to that diatribe, or haven't you finished it yet? Are you going to continue this next week, perhaps on a new episode?

You know, I respect Chi in that he never claimed to be a Republican, even though he is registered as one. You spent weeks insisting that you were one, never convincing anyone.

Never mind, go about your business. I thought there might be something of interest in your l..o...n...g diatribe. Oh well, it's not like I am in any hurry.
Old 05-03-2017, 05:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Notice all these big mouths blowing smoke, as always.

They KNOW but just can't put it into words to post. They can make accusations, what they lack is any facts at all. They believe any and all conspiracy theories. They defend Trump, Even though he is a proven serial liar.

Smoke blowers, trolls...whatever hey are called, they sure are naive, and easily manipulated.

Do these blowhards ever answers question or simply fill the forum with their empty unintelligible stupid, unrelated, certainly non factual words.

Hey, time always allows truth to prevail, 100% of the time.

It is always interesting to me that nobody, the evil Democrats, the also evil progressives ever once accused Trump personally of anything. They are simply concerned about the country. On the other hand Trump is all over the place with his accusations.

Again, time ALWAYS gives us the truth.

----------------

JOHN ADAMS (1735-1826)
The people "have a right, an indisputable, unalienable, indefeasible, divine right to that most dreaded and envied kind of knowledge-- I mean of the character and conduct of their rulers."

DWIGHT EISENHOWER (1890-1969)
The qualities of a great man are "vision, integrity, courage, understanding, the power of articulation, and profundity of character."
Old 05-03-2017, 08:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
No, but he is the first president that got there by Affirmative Action. Just shows that even on welfare, one can dream big.
Did you understand what you wrote? He got there by affirmative action...he got a quota...he didn't earn it...they wanted a black man...they moved Hillary aside and put him there. McCain was a joke of a candidate.

Yes...dream big...maybe YOU will hit the good paying job quota lottery.

Quote:
Good point on Papa Smurf. I should have referenced Dopey Smurf...

Point is, Rockface wasted his vote on a person that was not even running (might have been Dopey Smurf) and then bitches non stop about Trump winning.

The guy claims to be a know all with experience...he voted like an idiot, and then follows it up with non stop negative crap about the guy that won.

I don't believe he has liked any contemporary president...

So? Ignore him...NOT "electronically"...but just IGNORE him if it bothers you so. Everyone is bickering like women.

I don't like any contemporary presidents either...and the more I learn...I don't like ANY of them. They were ALL narcissistic psychopaths who wanted to be king. Some kept it covered better than others...that's all.

I refuse to vote for evil...or the lesser evil. NO D or R will ever get my vote. I wish the rest of you would open your eyes to the corruption within BOTH parties.

Tags
guy, trump, believes, wiretapping, theory

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.