Is there any way to eliminate the trolls ?

Old 06-15-2015, 04:42 PM
n/a

As was pointed out earlier today, this is the nature of some people when the forum is anonymous. It is sort of like the mob mentality. In a group, some people are bravado but not so when they are alone.

If the Political Talk was not anonymous, you would not find this unsavory and juvenile restorts.

You would also find more people posting more responsbile posts instead of some of the more inflamatory ones.
Old 06-15-2015, 04:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
As was pointed out earlier today, this is the nature of some people when the forum is anonymous. It is sort of like the mob mentality. In a group, some people are bravado but not so when they are alone.

If the Political Talk was not anonymous, you would not find this unsavory and juvenile restorts.

You would also find more people posting more responsbile posts instead of some of the more inflamatory ones.
It is not the fault of TOTV, if that is what you mean.

These same exact folks, albeit using different screen names before being thrown off this forum, did the same thing.

I cannot find TOTV at fault. Every poster is responsible to be an adult. I do not believe this forum was created as a playground for the immature among us.

I admit to being confrontational on this subject only. That is on me. When I post on an issue, I support it and can talk on it and would welcome responses. It just becomes frustrating when the responses are not Germaine, and simply trying to rile. I know I get angry and I know that feeds it, and will work on that.

You might be correct about the GUEST part of it. Sometimes, as yesterday when one of them kept posting about Jesus, they are just rapid fire and so far divorced from the thread. I play into that by responding to the off topic stuff, and will work on that.

Tags
rid, trolls, withstand, insult, question, ruin, permanently, method, forum, finding, eliminate, board, contribute, impossible, patrol

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.