Is there a democratic candidate contingency plan??

Old 08-27-2016, 09:26 AM
n/a

Default In reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
What was Obama handed? The great Recession. and two unfunded wars! But you are right he added ten trillion in debt, but it had nothing literally nothing to do with what he was handed.

What did Obama do in first two years to create the Tea Party? Take a damn good look at pictures from their first Washington rally. Pictures of him as a black Hitler. What about the birthers. 65% of republicans still don't believe he was born in the US. The color of his skin created the racial divide. Whose fault is that like he a choice about who his parents are?

Concerning the original question, The Democrats don't need a contingency plan. Nothing is going to happen in the next two months. If WikiLeaks had something that would bring her down immediately, they would have done it already. Lying under oath will take time.
RE: What Obama was handed
Clearly, your mind is made up so my reply is a waste of my time BUT
The TEA PARTY stands for strict following of the constitution. Our constitution is frankly an amazing piece of legislation. It has the ability to evolve THROUGH THE AMENDMENT PROCESS. Obama a constitutional law professor CHOSE TO WALK ALL OVER OUR CONSTITUTION.
You many want to READ Carsons recent book TO FORM A MORE PERFECT UNION.
SPEAKING OF RACISM-I personally hate OBAMA and his GIMMMMMEEEEEEEE YOU OOOOOOOO ME VIEW OF THE WORLD. His RACISM-comes from the view of his AFRICAN FATHER who wrote several papers claiming the whiteman stole his wealth from the rest of the world. If, there is any merit to this view, it possibly applies to the COLONIAL POWERS-portugal, england, france etc. THE UNITED STATES MY COUNTRY, THE COUNTRY THAT FOR BETTER OR FOR WORSE ELECTED OBAMA NEVER HAD ANY COLONIES. As to slavery-it would take a book to answer that charge.
What Obama was handed. Being president is a tough job.
PERHAPS, WE BOTH AGREE-IF OBAMA DID NOT KNOW WHAT HE WAS GETTING INTO-HE SHOULD NOT HAVE RUN FOR THE JOB-OR PERHAPS, THE PEOPLE SHOULD NOT HAVE VOTED HIM IN.
RE: THE COLOR OF HIS SKIN
The facts are that the LIBERALS regularly launch the RACIST CHARGE-AS YOU'VE DONE. THE TRUTH IS-first of all the charge is about as fair as ASKING DO YOU STILL BEAT YOUR WIFE. THE FACTS ARE AS FOLLOWS-Obama received 56% of the vote. Blacks are 13% of the population and Obama got 96% of the Black vote-YOU DO NOT SEE THAT AS RACIST. To receive 56% of the vote Obama received approximately 42% of the non-black vote.
Had the non-black vote been as RACIST as the Black vote Obama would have received approximately 28% of the vote-THE WORST DEFEAT IN AMERICAN HISTORY. We must agree that Obama was given a unique opportunity in American history and that was to put a major dent in the racism that has been a cancer tearing our country-MY COUNTRY-apart. INSTEAD, OBAMA WILL LEAVE OFFICE WITH OUR COUNTRY MORE DIVIDED ALONG RACIAL LINES, WITH MORE PEOPLE ON THE DOLE THEN WHEN HE ARRIVED, WITH SUCCESS AND SELF RELIANCE BEING VIEWED AS EVIL
RE: the birther
The Constitution says the PRESIDENT must be born in the US. The reason is that there is NO CONFLICT OF LOYALTY. At best Obama having been born in the US is questionable. I'm not running for president-LUCKILY FOR BOTH ME AND FOR OUR COUNTRY BUT, I not only have my birth certificate but a footprint proving I AM ME AND I WAS BORN IN THE US. It is of course TOO LATE for it to matter at least as far as removing Obama from office.
RE: Who Obama's parents were
The facts are that Obama's mother was an ultra liberal white upper middle class female who to prove how LIBERAL she was had a child with a black african father she met in college. WHAT EVER YOU THINK-THE FACTS ARE THEY BOTH ABANDONED BARRY OBAMA. Obama's father DIED IN A DRUNKEN CAR ACCIDENT IN AFRICA. Oh, and rather then to writE a book about his GRANDMOTHER who stepped in to raise the child that was abandoned by both his father and his mother, OBAMA WROTE TALES OF MY FATHER HONORING THE FATHER THAT ABANDONED HIM.

LOOK AT WHAT YOU AND TOO MANY LIKE YOU PUT INTO THE WHITE HOUSE AND LOOK AT THE RESULT. IF, YOU CHOOSE TO LAUNCH THE LIBERAL CHARGE OF BIGOT AT ME-IT IS A BADGE OF HONOR.
Old 08-27-2016, 09:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Obama did NOT get drafted, he ran for the office knowing fully what he was getting himself into. He is the one that made promises that he knew he couldn't keep. He is a failure, a loser.

It was not Obama's color of his skin that made the racial divide. It was obama's chip on his shoulder that caused the divide. He made the almost nonexistent racial differences into a chasm. And blind disgruntled liberals ran with it. Guppies.
You really are in a world of your own. When did McCain, and Obama get called into the White House to get informed, what was about to happen, which was the possible failing of many large banks. That would be October, 2008. Did he have a crystal ball, when he accepted the nomination earlier that year?

"nonexistent racial difference" in what country are you talking about? Do you call "hope and change" a promise? The Republicans certainly made sure that there was a change, and not for the better. From the outset, they opposed everything that he did even though some of the items were their ideas in the past.

You want to keep blaming Obama for all the sins of the world go right ahead. It is not like Republicans have mirrors in their house. Everything with them is the blame game, and they aren't responsible for anything in their own minds, and their minds only.

Take a damn good look at Trump. He is the prize Republicans won for being total jerks in the last seven plus years. You should all feel so proud.
Old 08-27-2016, 11:28 AM
n/a

Too many have no idea what executive responsibity and accountability mean.

When a corporate executive takes office "he owns everything that comes with it".

The good, the bad and the ugly.

In corporate America there is no such thing as coping out and declaring that something is somebody elses fault.

A true capable executive sets about the business of fixing that which is broken, needs repaired or replaced.

What did Obama do to make anything better?
Nothing. Made excuses for 8 years what he inherited.
Rcial progress?
Nothing but create a more racist environment and sponsored and supported racism at every possible turn.

So please don't tell us what a raw deal Obama got when he stepped into office. It had and has no effect on what was done (not much) or not done (mostly Obama's mode).

A phony incompetent who suckered too many Americans into voting for him to get the hope and change.

Yup.....they are still hoping. And they sure got the change.....everything is much worse than 8 years ago unless one is an illegal alien or muslim or islamic terrorist.
Old 08-27-2016, 11:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Too many have no idea what executive responsibity and accountability mean.

When a corporate executive takes office "he owns everything that comes with it".

The good, the bad and the ugly.
And too many, like yourself, don't seem to be able to comprehend that a CEO has infinitely more power and authority over their company...than a POTUS does over this country.

Quote:
In corporate America there is no such thing as coping out and declaring that something is somebody elses fault.

A true capable executive sets about the business of fixing that which is broken, needs repaired or replaced.

What did Obama do to make anything better?
Nothing. Made excuses for 8 years what he inherited.
Rcial progress?
Nothing but create a more racist environment and sponsored and supported racism at every possible turn.

So please don't tell us what a raw deal Obama got when he stepped into office. It had and has no effect on what was done (not much) or not done (mostly Obama's mode).

A phony incompetent who suckered too many Americans into voting for him to get the hope and change.
For 8 years, Republicans ONLY agenda has first to stop Obama from winning a second term...then to stop anything he was for.

As the person above said....
Quote:
Take a damn good look at Trump. He is the prize Republicans won for being total jerks in the last seven plus years.

You should all feel so proud.

Quote:
Yup.....they are still hoping. And they sure got the change.....everything is much worse than 8 years ago unless one is an illegal alien or muslim or islamic terrorist.
Which country are you living in?

I'm sorry to hear that you apparently didn't have the foresight to invest in stocks and make your retirement years quite comfortable (which probably explains your anger and bile), but for those of us who did...the truth doesn't lie.

CNM
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DJIA May 28, 2016.JPG (101.1 KB, 2 views)
Old 08-27-2016, 01:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
And too many, like yourself, don't seem to be able to comprehend that a CEO has infinitely more power and authority over their company...than a POTUS does over this country.

CNM
I love when folks demonstrate they have no ide what the hell they are talking about.......but present as though they do!
Old 08-27-2016, 01:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
I love when folks demonstrate they have no ide what the hell they are talking about.......but present as though they do!
I love it when folks, like this poster, make a damn fool of themselves.

The post you responded to was 100% correct.

Issues are bigger, but the control and authority is vested in 3 bodies of government, if you had not heard of the constitution.

The President cannot spend a single dime without the consent of congress.

And so on.......
Old 08-27-2016, 01:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
I love it when folks, like this poster, make a damn fool of themselves...partisan BS!

The post you responded to was 100% correct.

Issues are bigger, but the control and authority is vested in 3 bodies of government, if you had not heard of the constitution.........

The President cannot spend a single dime without the consent of congress....

And so on.......
Thanks for the unsolicited and unwarrented civics lesson.

As if any of that structure stopped Obama from working outside the constitution and commiting federal funds (or not) for anything that would deteriorate the country.
Old 08-27-2016, 01:38 PM
n/a

Hmmmmmm, so many people named "Guest" on this thread, why's that?
Nothing to add, my opinion is mine and doesn't matter what anyone else may thing of it.....buuuuutttt.
OP stated a valid question and probably should have included the Donald in it, but I don't see him in the stink like her right now.
This could change and time will tell.
They'll probably choose Joey B. as he is such a orator!!!
Old 08-27-2016, 01:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Thanks for the unsolicited and unwarrented civics lesson.

As if any of that structure stopped Obama from working outside the constitution and commiting federal funds (or not) for anything that would deteriorate the country.
I am not sure if you are stupid or just playing silly little kid games (a routine on this place)

I assume you do not recall the closing and/or close call on closing because the Republicans in congress would not approve the budget.

Obama is not blameless, but the Tea Party influence in congress simply disallowed any compromise as this country has done for many years on budget impasse. That is what sealed the doom of John Boehner.

Look, I am a big anti Obama guy, but I am a bigger pro USA guy. The fault starts with a well meaning movement, the Tea Party, who basically I had much agreement with when it started.

That group then was slowly and surely taken over by the very far right wing who refused totally any compromise . People like Palin and the like got set up and became the mouths of the party.

This movement is what spawned Trump, perhaps the epitome of hate and non compromise ever seen in this country.

You can blame Obama for everything....I blame him for quite a bit, but you are basically losing control of yourself as are all Trump "followers".

Truth is, on the list of threats to our country, Trump is #1 and by a lot. He is pulling a con job on folks like you who are frustrated but Obama is not the ONLY blame. The Republican party shares in that by allowing this movement and Trump to flourish.

The Republican party after this election, and barring a REAL SERIOUS EVENT, he will get not beat but "creamed" in November, needs to step back and slowly rebuild a party that is not extreme.
Old 08-27-2016, 01:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hmmmmmm, so many people named "Guest" on this thread, why's that?
Nothing to add, my opinion is mine and doesn't matter what anyone else may thing of it.....buuuuutttt.
OP stated a valid question and probably should have included the Donald in it, but I don't see him in the stink like her right now.
This could change and time will tell.
They'll probably choose Joey B. as he is such a orator!!!
The Trump "stuff" has not even begun as of yet.

The Clinton "stuff" has been around for years.

Trump has so very much to hide and it will come out.....If I were a person who predicted, I would predict him dropping out before the election actually. His history is that of when he sees he is losing, he quits, runs and dumps.....look it up if you wish.

PLUS, his fraud of a doctor giving him some kind of health clearance is a joke. His taxes alone would doom him. Trump Univ is to come yet and I understand from some folks who know that there is a rumbling about "stuff" to come out on the Florida case on Trump Univ. As you know, Florida was also to press charges against him.......a phone call or so to Pam Bondi along with a PUBLICLY stated donation of about 50,000 to her campaign and poof.....Florida drops the charges. Texas is a bit different but also rumors on that state dropping charges. Anyway, Bondi suddenly becomes a rooter for Trump when she was not at all before.

Anyway, stay tuned....believe it or not and it is hard to believe, Trump has much more to hide than Clinton.

PLUS lets be clear...this is an out of shape fat, 70 year old guy.
Old 08-27-2016, 02:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
You really are in a world of your own. When did McCain, and Obama get called into the White House to get informed, what was about to happen, which was the possible failing of many large banks. That would be October, 2008. Did he have a crystal ball, when he accepted the nomination earlier that year?

"nonexistent racial difference" in what country are you talking about? Do you call "hope and change" a promise? The Republicans certainly made sure that there was a change, and not for the better. From the outset, they opposed everything that he did even though some of the items were their ideas in the past.

You want to keep blaming Obama for all the sins of the world go right ahead. It is not like Republicans have mirrors in their house. Everything with them is the blame game, and they aren't responsible for anything in their own minds, and their minds only.

Take a damn good look at Trump. He is the prize Republicans won for being total jerks in the last seven plus years. You should all feel so proud.
Old 08-27-2016, 02:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am not sure if you are stupid or just playing silly little kid games (a routine on this place)

I assume you do not recall the closing and/or close call on closing because the Republicans in congress would not approve the budget.

Obama is not blameless, but the Tea Party influence in congress simply disallowed any compromise as this country has done for many years on budget impasse. That is what sealed the doom of John Boehner.

Look, I am a big anti Obama guy, but I am a bigger pro USA guy. The fault starts with a well meaning movement, the Tea Party, who basically I had much agreement with when it started.

That group then was slowly and surely taken over by the very far right wing who refused totally any compromise . People like Palin and the like got set up and became the mouths of the party.

This movement is what spawned Trump, perhaps the epitome of hate and non compromise ever seen in this country.

You can blame Obama for everything....I blame him for quite a bit, but you are basically losing control of yourself as are all Trump "followers".

Truth is, on the list of threats to our country, Trump is #1 and by a lot. He is pulling a con job on folks like you who are frustrated but Obama is not the ONLY blame. The Republican party shares in that by allowing this movement and Trump to flourish.

The Republican party after this election, and barring a REAL SERIOUS EVENT, he will get not beat but "creamed" in November, needs to step back and slowly rebuild a party that is not extreme.
Old 08-27-2016, 02:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
The Trump "stuff" has not even begun as of yet.

The Clinton "stuff" has been around for years.

Trump has so very much to hide and it will come out.....If I were a person who predicted, I would predict him dropping out before the election actually. His history is that of when he sees he is losing, he quits, runs and dumps.....look it up if you wish.

PLUS, his fraud of a doctor giving him some kind of health clearance is a joke. His taxes alone would doom him. Trump Univ is to come yet and I understand from some folks who know that there is a rumbling about "stuff" to come out on the Florida case on Trump Univ. As you know, Florida was also to press charges against him.......a phone call or so to Pam Bondi along with a PUBLICLY stated donation of about 50,000 to her campaign and poof.....Florida drops the charges. Texas is a bit different but also rumors on that state dropping charges. Anyway, Bondi suddenly becomes a rooter for Trump when she was not at all before.

Anyway, stay tuned....believe it or not and it is hard to believe, Trump has much more to hide than Clinton.

PLUS lets be clear...this is an out of shape fat, 70 year old guy.
Old 08-27-2016, 02:48 PM
n/a

It is a shame. Any other GOP candidate would have beaten Hillary Clinton, with a bit of ease I think.

These Tea Party idiots....I assume a bit there, but the Tea Party though process is evident....anyway, these idiots found a crazy person, and no doubt..he IS crazy..to lead them.

The cautions of racism and hatred have now been confirmed.

GOP has a lot of mending to do
Old 08-27-2016, 06:17 PM
n/a

Quote:

Let's just agree I may have a different perspective than you that does not align with yours.

However, as far too many on this forum seem to have to operate....differences of opinion or viewpoint or perspective and yes even real knowledge are always met with some kind of name calling.

That I do not agree with.

In my opinion the namecalling is a function of an insecurity or weakness. Why else would one always have to resort to it?

All the above is academic thus no response needed or required!

Tags
plan, contingency, candidate, democratic

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.