Is there a democratic candidate contingency plan??

Old 08-26-2016, 01:19 PM
n/a

Default Is there a democratic candidate contingency plan??

There has to be a few smart/intelliegent folks even in the political arena.

Anybody that is worth their pay in the developement, execution of plans/strategies always have a contingency plan; some would say to have a way out, depending on the situation.

So what do some of you think the contingency plan is in the event Clinton, for whatever reason HAS to get out, forced to get out?

Please do not go off on a tangent and tell us all what we don't want to hear like why that won't happen.

It is a case study; a what if scenario; something intelligent business people do all the time.

We also know nobody really knows what the plan might be; but the question is what do YOU think is a viable plan in the event she cannot continue to the election?
Old 08-26-2016, 01:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post

Anybody that is worth their pay in the developement, execution of plans/strategies always have a contingency plan; some would say to have a way out, depending on the situation.

So what do some of you think the contingency plan is in the event Clinton, for whatever reason HAS to get out, forced to get out?

Please do not go off on a tangent and tell us all what we don't want to hear like why that won't happen.

It is a case study; a what if scenario; something intelligent business people do all the time.

We also know nobody really knows what the plan might be; but the question is what do YOU think is a viable plan in the event she cannot continue to the election?
There IS one within the GOP because it is needed. A fat old man, who is the oldest ever candidate. A candidate being abandoned by his party in drubs and drabs, trailing in all the polls, and one more mistake, you may see that plan
Old 08-26-2016, 01:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
There IS one within the GOP because it is needed. A fat old man, who is the oldest ever candidate. A candidate being abandoned by his party in drubs and drabs, trailing in all the polls, and one more mistake, you may see that plan
Now we all knew that would be one of the loyalists responses. If it makes you any happier and fair and or balanced we can apply the same question to both parties.
But it would be nice to get an opinion from a democrat without the usual partisan BS, no matter the subject or the question.

So predicatble. So as usual no value added to the discussion.
It must be terrible to be so constrained.
Old 08-26-2016, 01:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Based on the whining post after yours...looks like you hit bone.

CNM
Old 08-26-2016, 01:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Based on the whining post after yours...looks like you hit bone.

CNM
Support for ignoring the question. Maybe the OP did close to some bone.
Old 08-26-2016, 02:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Support for ignoring the question. Maybe the OP did close to some bone.
Nobody ignored the question in anyway.

The question, by its essence and structure was aimed to begin just another slash fest of some kind.

There are two parties, with two very poor candidates.

If the intent was just to slam only one party, then they are the one to be critiqued, not me for actually responding about the GOP really having a need for one AND having it discussed publicly as this morning in the senate. Great fear in the GOP about this idiot.
Old 08-26-2016, 02:04 PM
n/a

Quote:

I say we start a pool. The bet will be whether Hillary keels over dead or Hillary goes to jail first. Which will be the first to happen?

I'm shooting for Hillary having another bobble head episode and falling on her beer bottle. Any takers?
Old 08-26-2016, 02:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
I say we start a pool. The bet will be whether Hillary keels over dead or Hillary goes to jail first. Which will be the first to happen?

I'm shooting for Hillary having another bobble head episode and falling on her beer bottle. Any takers?
I just love intelligent, well based, informed political discussion.
Old 08-26-2016, 02:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
I just love intelligent, well based, informed political discussion.
And you thought you would get that here, this year? If you can't get it on TV and the Internet news media, what makes you think you are going to get it here?
Old 08-26-2016, 02:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Nobody ignored the question in anyway.

The question, by its essence and structure was aimed to begin just another slash fest of some kind.

There are two parties, with two very poor candidates.

If the intent was just to slam only one party, then they are the one to be critiqued, not me for actually responding about the GOP really having a need for one AND having it discussed publicly as this morning in the senate. Great fear in the GOP about this idiot.
You are entitled to your opinion.
However your staement of the essence of the question is how you chose to view it. As the OP I can tell you there was no such thinking in my question.

Also your allegation of the intent to slam is completely off target.

Is there no way to have a discussion about ANYTHING without the ever present spinning of the subject to always be reduced to a partisan pi$$ing contest.

Based on the usual responses on this forum by some select few, the asnswer is obviously....NO!
Old 08-26-2016, 02:44 PM
n/a

Yes, the Democrats have a contingency plan. They will do what they have done for decades and make all witnesses disappear. As far as the anemic vote is concerned, they will vote often and the dead will rise again to vote for them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ChicagoVote.jpg (28.5 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg deadvoters.jpg (75.0 KB, 7 views)
Old 08-26-2016, 06:59 PM
n/a

Default Re: Contingency plan

Quote:

I feel that is the reason Comely did not have Hillary arrested. He did directly say she is guilty.

I don't believe there is any procedure as to what to do if one candidate is arrested for a several year sentence.

Comely, left it up to the voters which is where it does belong. The fact that Hillary is still doing so well in the polls, in her run for an ILLEGAL third term for the clinton mob-frankly has made me switch my view of what caused our problems from OBAMA to the AMERICAN VOTER.

Thanks to OBAMA this country is racially divided, work and success is now EVIL and the LIBS think the way out of this mess is to take from those who EARNED IT and give to those EXPANDING THE WELFARE LINES.

The next president will need to first put humpty dumpty back together again. If, the job is not IMPOSSIBLE ENOUGH they will find OBAMA'S TEN TRILLION DOLLAR UNPAID BILL ON THE DESK.
Old 08-26-2016, 08:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
I feel that is the reason Comely did not have Hillary arrested. He did directly say she is guilty.

I don't believe there is any procedure as to what to do if one candidate is arrested for a several year sentence.

Comely, left it up to the voters which is where it does belong. The fact that Hillary is still doing so well in the polls, in her run for an ILLEGAL third term for the clinton mob-frankly has made me switch my view of what caused our problems from OBAMA to the AMERICAN VOTER.

Thanks to OBAMA this country is racially divided, work and success is now EVIL and the LIBS think the way out of this mess is to take from those who EARNED IT and give to those EXPANDING THE WELFARE LINES.

The next president will need to first put humpty dumpty back together again. If, the job is not IMPOSSIBLE ENOUGH they will find OBAMA'S TEN TRILLION DOLLAR UNPAID BILL ON THE DESK.
What was Obama handed? The great Recession. and two unfunded wars! But you are right he added ten trillion in debt, but it had nothing literally nothing to do with what he was handed.

What did Obama do in first two years to create the Tea Party? Take a damn good look at pictures from their first Washington rally. Pictures of him as a black Hitler. What about the birthers. 65% of republicans still don't believe he was born in the US. The color of his skin created the racial divide. Whose fault is that like he a choice about who his parents are?

Concerning the original question, The Democrats don't need a contingency plan. Nothing is going to happen in the next two months. If WikiLeaks had something that would bring her down immediately, they would have done it already. Lying under oath will take time.
Old 08-26-2016, 09:14 PM
n/a

Quote:

If Her Highness can not continue then " CNM " will " stand in her shoes ! Amen , Amen .
Old 08-27-2016, 07:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
What was Obama handed? The great Recession. and two unfunded wars! But you are right he added ten trillion in debt, but it had nothing literally nothing to do with what he was handed.

What did Obama do in first two years to create the Tea Party? Take a damn good look at pictures from their first Washington rally. Pictures of him as a black Hitler. What about the birthers. 65% of republicans still don't believe he was born in the US. The color of his skin created the racial divide. Whose fault is that like he a choice about who his parents are?

Concerning the original question, The Democrats don't need a contingency plan. Nothing is going to happen in the next two months. If WikiLeaks had something that would bring her down immediately, they would have done it already. Lying under oath will take time.
Obama did NOT get drafted, he ran for the office knowing fully what he was getting himself into. He is the one that made promises that he knew he couldn't keep. He is a failure, a loser.

It was not Obama's color of his skin that made the racial divide. It was obama's chip on his shoulder that caused the divide. He made the almost nonexistent racial differences into a chasm. And blind disgruntled liberals ran with it. Guppies.

Tags
plan, contingency, candidate, democratic

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.