Old 08-04-2016, 01:47 PM
n/a

Default Is Hillary ill?

see this one

The Truth About Hillary's Bizarre Behavior - YouTube

Old 08-04-2016, 02:06 PM
n/a

Is she ill?

Yes, both mentally and physically. It's hard to determine the onset of her illness, because being a b*tch doesn't always indicate physical illness.
Old 08-04-2016, 02:47 PM
n/a

Default Mrs Clinton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Is she ill?

Yes, both mentally and physically. It's hard to determine the onset of her illness, because being a b*tch doesn't always indicate physical illness.
Currently, she is not physically or mentally ill. In the future she will be Madam President.
Old 08-04-2016, 03:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Currently, she is not physically or mentally ill. In the future she will be Madam President.
And there you have it folks. This is how the mentally afflicted get votes. From other afflicted.

Just messing with you. Of course, it makes one wonder about anyone that would vote for a pathological criminal.
Old 08-04-2016, 03:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
And there you have it folks. This is how the mentally afflicted get votes. From other afflicted.

Just messing with you. Of course, it makes one wonder about anyone that would vote for a pathological criminal.
Trump is mentally afflicted and gets votes and he doesn't even have experience in Washington DC.
Old 08-04-2016, 03:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Trump is mentally afflicted and gets votes and he doesn't even have experience in Washington DC.
Thank you for highlighting one of Trumps major strengths in this campaign.

You certainly do realize Washington is broken, crooked and flawed with too many lawyers and those who rely on how Washington works.
And you certainly must be able to aknowledge that Clinton is more of the same on steroids.

Washington needs an enema and some major surgery.

Is it any wonder why there is such an uprising of the establishment, business as usual politicians democrats and reublicans alike.

Ditto for all the foreign countries that have their hand in our pocket.

All the politicians and media and cronys and liars and felons and killeres of Americans see Trump as a threat.

Thank you again for the noting of his strength in this race.
Old 08-04-2016, 04:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
No experience only questions one's ability. 100% experience FAILURE leaves no doubt. Hillary has experience, but I am glad I do not have her record of failure. I might question Donald's ability, but I am not willing to take a predictable chance on Hillary, with her dismal record of failing.

I won't think twice when I pull the lever to vote for Trump.
Old 08-04-2016, 05:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
No experience only questions one's ability. 100% experience FAILURE leaves no doubt. Hillary has experience, but I am glad I do not have her record of failure. I might question Donald's ability, but I am not willing to take a predictable chance on Hillary, with her dismal record of failing.

I won't think twice when I pull the lever to vote for Trump.
The hatred of Hillary runs so deep in the Republican party that everything that she tries to do or does is criticized. A lot of the charges against her are just plain nonsense.

7 to 9 Benghazi hearings against her that proved she wasn't directly responsible for the deaths of the ambassador, and three other. The Republican house leader admitted that the hearing were to bring her down, and they did that. So, the people that failed were the low life Republicans that politics are more important that peoples lives.

I don't like Hillary, and I hate defending her. No woman stays with her husband, after being embarrassed world wide as she was with Monica. Her political ambitions were stronger than common sense.

However, if she is elected, she will try to get things done. There is no doubt that Republicans will oppose everything that she puts forward. Washington is not change.

Anyone that thinks Trump will change Washington has lost their mind. He doesn't have a clue what he is getting into, or what he is going to do. Both parties
are against. The smallest reason will be used to start impeachment proceeding against him. Then, just say good bye Donald. He is an embarrassment to this country.
Old 08-04-2016, 06:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yep!

Don't forget to buy your rubber galoshes when all the heads explode.....after her becoming Madam President.

CNM
Old 08-04-2016, 06:15 PM
n/a

You know how lawyers and politicians measure every word
How they use, abuse or hide behind the law.

Here is a good example.

If Hillary or Obama owned a Kentucky fried chicken restaurant that had a lot of people either getting sick....or complaining the chicken does not smell good.

Clinton/Obama would be front and center with their political, lawyerly statement that all their chicken is federally inspected.

What you won't hear them say is that it was all rejected.

Did they lie.....no they were being lawyerly and ploitical.
Did the break the law, no. Because nobody asked about the inspection.

Obama poster boy for lying and misinforming.

Clinton lies no matter what. And she is a felon killer of Americans.

FBI director said she lies, cheats, is reckless, careless and unsophisticated in matters of security.

Result? No consequences. The sheep will never ask why not.
Old 08-04-2016, 07:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
The hatred of Hillary runs so deep in the Republican party that everything that she tries to do or does is criticized. A lot of the charges against her are just plain nonsense.

7 to 9 Benghazi hearings against her that proved she wasn't directly responsible for the deaths of the ambassador, and three other. The Republican house leader admitted that the hearing were to bring her down, and they did that. So, the people that failed were the low life Republicans that politics are more important that peoples lives.

I don't like Hillary, and I hate defending her. No woman stays with her husband, after being embarrassed world wide as she was with Monica. Her political ambitions were stronger than common sense.

However, if she is elected, she will try to get things done. There is no doubt that Republicans will oppose everything that she puts forward. Washington is not change.

Anyone that thinks Trump will change Washington has lost their mind. He doesn't have a clue what he is getting into, or what he is going to do. Both parties
are against. The smallest reason will be used to start impeachment proceeding against him. Then, just say good bye Donald. He is an embarrassment to this country.
The "hatred" ha, ha. Still using that retread term? What a ****! Wow, you sound like an adolescent.

So, you believe that Donald is an embarrassment to our country? Wow, I hope you are not comparing him to Hillary.

Hillary being a felon, a pathological criminal and liar is not an embarrassment? Do you want the world to see our corruption? Or are you one of those idiots that do not believe that she did anything wrong? If so, then there is no conversation here, because if you don't believe she did all those things that she has been accused of doing, then you are oblivious and probably don't even know why you dont' like Trump. YOu are probably just parroting someone that told you not to like him.
Old 08-04-2016, 07:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yep!

Don't forget to buy your rubber galoshes when all the heads explode.....after her becoming Madam President.

CNM
Run along Cvnt, this tread is way below your intellect level. You know way too much about way too many things to waste it here. This thread is not even worth your flurry of emojis
Old 08-04-2016, 09:42 PM
n/a

Quote:

Is she going to be coughing up money from the Clinton foundation to pay for all her programs? Now she thinks college debt should be forgiven after a period of time.
Old 08-04-2016, 09:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Is she going to be coughing up money from the Clinton foundation to pay for all her programs? Now she thinks college debt should be forgiven after a period of time.
your solution?
You got kids? You got grand-kids? Talk to them? Ask them if they are worried?

Boomers may be the last group that lives high on the hog in retirement. That's because you were entitled and you didn't look out for future generations.
Old 08-04-2016, 11:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
your solution?
You got kids? You got grand-kids? Talk to them? Ask them if they are worried?

Boomers may be the last group that lives high on the hog in retirement. That's because you were entitled and you didn't look out for future generations.
It just might have a lot to do with how the Dems have bought votes with record borrowing to fund their social programs you know like say " Obama-phones " .

Tags
shrug, hillary

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.