A question for liberals

Old 11-19-2016, 08:41 AM
n/a

Default A question for liberals

Do you think Obama will pardon Hillary for crimes she may or have not committed? Should he?
Old 11-19-2016, 09:02 AM
n/a

Is it possible to pardon someone for crimes she may have committed?
Old 11-19-2016, 09:10 AM
n/a

Default Pardon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Is it possible to pardon someone for crimes she may have committed?
Yes, to prevent her from being charged with her crimes.
Old 11-19-2016, 09:13 AM
n/a

Do you think that Pres. Obama should pardon Trumpanzee for all of his past crimes before he takes the oath of office.

Old 11-19-2016, 09:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Do you think that Pres. Obama should pardon Trumpanzee for all of his past crimes before he takes the oath of office.

Trump won, get over it. It just shows you that no one felt anything he did in the past was serious enough to warrant their concern.

Hillary, on the other hand is a felon and traitor.

I hope Obie does pardon Hillary. That will save congress a lot of time and take Trump off the hook for a campaign promise to throw her in jail. Of course, if Obama pardons her it will make him look bad and culpable in her crimes (which he is). If he pardons her, it will be his showing America that he knows she is guilty of the accusations against her. For Obie, it is a lose-lose proposition. For Hillary the loser, she wins and loses. She is off the hook but also goes down in history as having to be pardoned, making her guilty. But, she will disappear and we will not have look at her again.
Old 11-19-2016, 09:23 AM
n/a

Would that require a redining of the intent of a pardon?

Full Definition of pardon

: indulgence 1

: the excusing of an offense without exacting a penalty

a : a release from the legal penalties of an offense b : an official warrant of remission of penalty

: excuse or forgiveness for a fault, offense, or discourtesy <I beg your pardon>

In the process of pardoning the actual wrong doing would be acknowledged, hence admitting het guilt and confirming her lying the entire run for office.

And if one has supposedly said time and again she has done nothing wrong.....why would a pardon be neccessary.

The whole issue is more a legend for the purpose of generating a useless, no value added incident(s).
Old 11-19-2016, 09:24 AM
n/a

Obama hates the Clintons as he hates the ridiculous liberals on this board that make his fans look like drunken Celebrity Cruisers.
Old 11-19-2016, 09:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Trump won, get over it. It just shows you that no one felt anything he did in the past was serious enough to warrant their concern.

Hillary, on the other hand is a felon and traitor.

I hope Obie does pardon Hillary. That will save congress a lot of time and take Trump off the hook for a campaign promise to throw her in jail. Of course, if Obama pardons her it will make him look bad and culpable in her crimes (which he is). If he pardons her, it will be his showing America that he knows she is guilty of the accusations against her. For Obie, it is a lose-lose proposition. For Hillary the loser, she wins and loses. She is off the hook but also goes down in history as having to be pardoned, making her guilty. But, she will disappear and we will not have look at her again.
Donald Trump has already stated he thinks that the Clintons are "good people" and he will not do anything to them as far as charges are concerned.

A lot of what Trump said in his campaigns was just rhetoric and has nothing to do with what he actually will do starting in January 2017.
Old 11-19-2016, 09:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Obama hates the Clintons as he hates the ridiculous liberals on this board that make his fans look like drunken Celebrity Cruisers.
Where to you get that? I do think that Trump likes the Clintons a lot more than he ever liked President Obama.

Clinton was Obama's Secretary of State.
Old 11-19-2016, 09:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Where to you get that? I do think that Trump likes the Clintons a lot more than he ever liked President Obama.

Clinton was Obama's Secretary of State.
I don't debate common knowledge.

Trump is just playing nice until January, after that the fun will start.
Old 11-19-2016, 09:43 AM
n/a

There will be no need to pardon Secretary Clinton.
Old 11-19-2016, 10:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
I don't debate common knowledge.

Trump is just playing nice until January, after that the fun will start.
Who is fooling whom? He does not want to lose being President. He conned most of his supporters and will do what is good for himself and his family once President.
Old 11-19-2016, 10:28 AM
n/a

Speaking of guilt. As a nation we all thought the War in Iraq was great idea despite warnings from H.W.Bush, Colin Powell, General Schwarzkopf, etc. As a nation we embraced the concept. Remember Desert Storm? Those cruise missiles got the job done and with an all volunteer Army I wont have to worry about the draft. Congress and the President gave this democracy (of, by, and for The People) what it wanted.
Now President Trump will give us what we want. What do we want?
Old 11-19-2016, 10:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Who is fooling whom? He does not want to lose being President. He conned most of his supporters and will do what is good for himself and his family once President.
Amazing! Once again, reading this post I would immediately conclude it is about Obama.

Accurate to a T!

Tags
committed, crimes, pardon, liberals, question

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.