Bravo Pence! Bravo Trump!

Old 10-09-2017, 05:58 AM
n/a

Default Bravo Pence! Bravo Trump!

PENCE WALKS AFTER PLAYERS TAKE KNEE...

Old 10-09-2017, 07:16 AM
n/a

Everyone should have...

Just like the day a black came out to play. If you let them play...you have to let other species play too. Real gorillas as linemen. Chimpanzees as receivers. Greyhounds as runners.

They are NOT us...look at the trouble the black players are always getting into.
Old 10-09-2017, 07:57 AM
n/a

I refuse to even watch pro-football on TV
Old 10-10-2017, 10:15 AM
n/a

Your tax dollars at work!

How much did Mike Pence's trip to Colts game cost? - Business Insider
Old 10-10-2017, 11:20 AM
n/a

So silly of people to fall for that stunt. Pence knew he was going to do it, they told the press to stay in the van and not bother to even come into the stadium. It cost us $200,000 for Pence to fly in for that little stunt. Just because Fox makes a continuous big deal about players bringing attention to the crappy treatment cops give black people. It is NOT a protest against veterans, the flag, the anthem, or anything except the fact that cops shoot black men a whole lot more than they shoot whites, by percentage (not numbers). Fox is the only channel that has to run a disclaimer "For Entertainment Only", the only ones who won a lawsuit so they could lie and promote fake news, and they no longer can run that "Fair and Balanced" BS.
Old 10-10-2017, 11:49 AM
n/a

It would be of some value if the ratchet jawing were confined to the subject at hand...not honoring the flag/anthem/America.

But instead there is more chatter about other BS and anti Trump hate than the real issue....

What would it be if you said I am going in to see the game but if one player kneels I am leaving........then one knelt and you left.....

no difference.

Bravo Pence!!
Old 10-10-2017, 12:39 PM
n/a

Genuine patriotism means insisting that government and citizens honor the inalienable rights of all people. America still operates with bias against people of color, women, immigrants, and the poor. In countless ways, the current administration has emboldened bigotry and intolerance. The vice president's walkout -- an obvious ploy to rally his political supporters -- merely exacerbates these racial and partisan tensions. Mike Pence has failed the American people by stooping to political showmanship instead of rising to embody the nation's highest ideals -- dialogue, pluralism, and free speech.
Old 10-10-2017, 12:48 PM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest]Genuine patriotism means insisting that government and citizens honor the inalienable rights of all people. America still operates with bias against people of color, women, immigrants, and the poor. In countless ways, the current administration has emboldened bigotry and intolerance. The vice president's walkout -- an obvious ploy to rally his political supporters -- merely exacerbates these racial and partisan tensions. Mike Pence has failed the American people by stooping to political showmanship instead of rising to embody the nation's highest ideals -- dialogue, pluralism, and free speech.[/QUOTE

AMEN]
Old 10-10-2017, 12:58 PM
n/a

Default Hey Pence You Can't Do That

When Vice President Mike Pence walked out of Sunday’s Colts-49ers game in Indianapolis on Sunday, he did so because he disagreed with the decision of several 49ers players to kneel for the national anthem. Well, according to one of Colin Kaepernick’s biggest supporters, disagreeing with anthem-kneelers constitutes “systemic oppression.”

Yep, seriously. Check the URL bar. You’re not at The Onion. Eric Reid — a safety for the 49ers who was one of the first players to join former San Francisco quarterback Colin Kaepernick in kneeling for the national anthem last year — says he feels oppressed by a politician disagreeing with him.

This ridiculous nonsense would never had gain attention "but for" the left's push to keep it in the headlights.

Agree with all Trump should have kept his opinion to himself, unless of course he was asked to give it. Perhaps he believed the MSM would never had asked so he volunteered

Agree with those who refuse to watch the NFL, ESPN

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-10-2017, 01:19 PM
n/a

So many still missing the point while continuing to rag on about the first amendment rights and the bias against, color, women, etc, etc.

No bias present in these pitches....right.

Missing/ignoring the point by design.....no matter what the real issue the need for partisan game playing, prejudice, etc, etc....anything that is not in line with their agenda is bad, et al.

We offer an acknowledgement of the minority report (and yes there is a pun included).
Old 10-10-2017, 01:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
It would be of some value if the ratchet jawing were confined to the subject at hand...not honoring the flag/anthem/America.

But instead there is more chatter about other BS and anti Trump hate than the real issue....

What would it be if you said I am going in to see the game but if one player kneels I am leaving........then one knelt and you left.....

no difference.

Bravo Pence!!
Why do you and your ilk continue to avoid...the REAL issue?

It's NOT about kneeling for the national anthem to show disrespect for the flag and our military.

It's NOT for the purpose of creating controversy about the NFL and its rules.

It IS about the systemic difference in the way blacks and whites are treated...by a lot of law enforcement entities.

Just the fact that you and so many others try to ignore the truth, is all the proof needed that you either don't see it as a problem...or don't care that it is one.

In other words, as a self-annoited patriot of this nation who is supposed to treat all the same, you should be appalled at the underlying reason for this peaceful protest...not the protest itself.

So why aren't you?

Never mind...I think I already know.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 10-10-2017, 01:32 PM
n/a

Me and my ilk.....I find that so amusing. No actually it has become funny!

It is obvious on this forum that there is no tolerance for another position or opinion.....that does not follow the presumptive assumptions of some posters. And always with some snide, demeaning, slandering.

How about the same respect for our differing opinions as is demonstrated for those who would take a knee?
Old 10-10-2017, 01:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottoguy View Post
I'm sure it's more of my tax dollars at work than yours...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 10-10-2017, 01:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
So many still missing the point while continuing to rag on about the first amendment rights and the bias against, color, women, etc, etc.

No bias present in these pitches....right.

Missing/ignoring the point by design.....no matter what the real issue the need for partisan game playing, prejudice, etc, etc....anything that is not in line with their agenda is bad, et al.

We offer an acknowledgement of the minority report (and yes there is a pun included).
How about the Liberals inferring that only women, gay people, and minorities have the right to free speech? Mike Pence exercised his Free Speech right when he got up and walked out!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 10-10-2017, 02:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Me and my ilk.....I find that so amusing. No actually it has become funny!

It is obvious on this forum that there is no tolerance for another position or opinion.....that does not follow the presumptive assumptions of some posters. And always with some snide, demeaning, slandering.

How about the same respect for our differing opinions as is demonstrated for those who would take a knee?
You're still obfuscating.

Do you, or don't you, believe we have a problem in the discrepancy of how people of color...are treated (and get away with it) by some law enforcement entities?

And if you do, what is your suggestion on how to shine a light on it...if not by kneeling in front of a flag that says it shouldn't happen?

And if you don't think it's any big deal or an issue...then I was correct about you and your ilk.

Sorry, but sometimes the truth hurts.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:

Tags
bravo, pence, knee, trump, walks

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.