Health care

Old 03-21-2011, 02:32 PM
n/a

Default Health care

This is not political if you dont beleive in the health care reform that is shoved down our throats go to Repealitnow.com and sign the petition against it. Our country cant afford it and why should we pay for some one else. Our grangkids are not going to be able to afford it. Thank you
Old 03-21-2011, 03:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDoug View Post
This is not political if you dont beleive in the health care reform that is shoved down our throats go to Repealitnow.com and sign the petition against it. Our country cant afford it and why should we pay for some one else. Our grangkids are not going to be able to afford it. Thank you
DDoug,

This is not political? - Nor is it very convincing. You'll find tons of support in the Political Thread - honest!

X
Old 03-21-2011, 03:33 PM
n/a

Post on the political thread....there are plenty of us who would disagree with you.
Old 03-21-2011, 03:34 PM
n/a

It may not be spell-checked, but it is political.
Old 03-21-2011, 04:35 PM
n/a

I disagree, it is not political. It is all about sound financial management. Today I do not support the health care bill. If we were in a financial position as a country where we were not borrowing the money to pay for it, I would probably support it. I don't like some aspects of it, but no bill is perfect. It is about affordability not which party voted it in.
Old 03-22-2011, 09:11 AM
n/a

I'm glad someone is looking past their nose.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.