Trump Has Tulpas

Old 02-28-2017, 05:10 PM
n/a

Default Trump Has Tulpas

Over the year Trump has created 2 alter egos John Miller and John Barron ( who he gave up when 10 year old son was born ).
How many times had we heard over the course of the campaign which Trump will show up tonight?
Melinia admitted to Anderson Cooper that she has 2 - 10 year olds, her husband and her son.
Maybe either John Miller or John Barron, were the tulpa responsible for grabbing women by their gentiles?
Would not be the first time we had a president that hid a medical problem from the public!

This is a borderline personality disorder, many people think he's crazy, he's not, he has a disorder, maybe Bannon KNOWS and THAT'S why he's EVERYWHERE! Someone in the WH KNOWS!
Old 02-28-2017, 05:40 PM
n/a

Which women got grabbed? I'd think this would be in the news if it happened.
Old 02-28-2017, 06:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Over the year Trump has created 2 alter egos John Miller and John Barron ( who he gave up when 10 year old son was born ).
How many times had we heard over the course of the campaign which Trump will show up tonight?
Melinia admitted to Anderson Cooper that she has 2 - 10 year olds, her husband and her son.
Maybe either John Miller or John Barron, were the tulpa responsible for grabbing women by their gentiles?
Would not be the first time we had a president that hid a medical problem from the public!

This is a borderline personality disorder, many people think he's crazy, he's not, he has a disorder, maybe Bannon KNOWS and THAT'S why he's EVERYWHERE! Someone in the WH KNOWS!
Do not know if true, but rumor is Trump will say he is open allow illegals to become legal if they haven't committed SERIOUS crimes.

THAT is more liberal than Rubio, and maybe any other candidate.

Not sure which alter ego it is, but if true...Mexico pays for nothing, although some sort of structure will be built (as proposed by every Republican candidate)...,, illegals get a path to legalization if no SERIOUS crime. And you said it wasn't all a con job 😊

We will see, and see if my source is good, although just heard the same rumor on tv while I type, so something to listen for.
Old 02-28-2017, 08:22 PM
n/a

I don't think you people realize what a TULPA is look it up! Personality disorder! ALTER EGO!

TRUMP has created 2 over the years. One he gave a taped interview to, it was Vanity Fair. He called himself JOHN MILLER.

AS for the poster who wondered what women got grabbed, KIDDING RIGHT? DO YOU LIVE UNDER A ROCK? OCTOBER SURPRISE I THINK ABOUT 10-12 CAME FOWARD AND SOME HE USED THE EXCUSE, LOOK AT THEM, I DON'T THINK SO. I wonder if that excuse would hold up in court of law for a sexual assault trial?
Old 02-28-2017, 08:42 PM
n/a

It's simply amazing how desperate liberals are becoming.
Old 02-28-2017, 11:33 PM
n/a

Rosie1950 is really rosie O'Donnell
Old 03-01-2017, 04:35 AM
n/a

Quote:

I do know that women in general often refer to men as "boys". so from that general statement you have developed the aforementioned hypothesis . Amazing.

you do know that its not reefers that cause madness its zealotry. Zealots get so fixated on something that is not true it drives them to madness sheer madness.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-01-2017, 05:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon
I do know that women in general often refer to men as "boys". so from that general statement you have developed the aforementioned hypothesis . Amazing.

you do know that its not reefers that cause madness its zealotry. Zealots get so fixated on something that is not true it drives them to madness sheer madness.

Personal Best Regards:
So your main problem is 'zealotry?'

We would have never guessed.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 03-01-2017, 06:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Perhaps your not good at googling, I did it for you. He does not say a woman's name but said he did it. I hope you show this video to your wife, and family members, it's your hero, Donny the pervert.

lhttp://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/10/07/donald_trump_2005_tape_i_grab_women_by_the_pussy.h tml
Old 03-01-2017, 08:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Everything About the Donald Trump Sexual Assault Allegations
Old 03-01-2017, 09:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Perhaps your not good at googling, I did it for you. He does not say a woman's name but said he did it. I hope you show this video to your wife, and family members, it's your hero, Donny the pervert.

lhttp://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/10/07/donald_trump_2005_tape_i_grab_women_by_the_pussy.h tml

NO, he did not say that he "did it." He said joking "Grab ’em by the p***y."

It's amazing how you leftards insist that someone has done something or said something by perverting a bit of verbiage. Are you REALLY that desperate to vindicate your tremendous loss in the election? Are you leftards really that weak?
Old 03-01-2017, 09:50 AM
n/a

It's amazing ya all jumped on the band wagon and said Clinton had Parkinson's, you just KNEW she did, Trump called himself JOHN MILLER on many occasions in the 90's when he wanted to release press on himself. Plain and simple look it up. He used John Barron too. Liked the name so much gave it up to his son!. LOOK it up!

3 whole days with no tweets I think Melinia smashed his phone, one could only hope, last night he finally looked and sounded presidential!
Old 03-01-2017, 09:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
NO, he did not say that he "did it." He said joking "Grab ’em by the p***y."

It's amazing how you leftards insist that someone has done something or said something by perverting a bit of verbiage. Are you REALLY that desperate to vindicate your tremendous loss in the election? Are you leftards really that weak?
Yes...yes they are...it's WHY they ALL need affirmative action and quotas. Women and minorities...ALWAYS needing a handout from someone.
Old 03-01-2017, 10:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
It's amazing ya all jumped on the band wagon and said Clinton had Parkinson's, you just KNEW she did, Trump called himself JOHN MILLER on many occasions in the 90's when he wanted to release press on himself. Plain and simple look it up. He used John Barron too. Liked the name so much gave it up to his son!. LOOK it up!

3 whole days with no tweets I think Melinia smashed his phone, one could only hope, last night he finally looked and sounded presidential!
It's all been an act...now the truth comes out...meet the new boss, same as the old boss. The system will go on. Did you REALLY think he was a rogue? A TRUE rogue? Bucking the system? He was USED to remove those the system wanted removed. People who were becoming too powerful. This is reality TV...enjoying it?

Tags
john, trump, year, son, disorder

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.