think we all can agree that we are fortunate to live in America.

Old 02-27-2017, 11:50 AM
n/a

Default think we all can agree that we are fortunate to live in America.

Why can't we try to meet in the middle on how to put aside our racial tones on this website and be more understanding of each other. Is that even possible?
Old 02-27-2017, 12:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Why can't we try to meet in the middle on how to put aside our racial tones on this website and be more understanding of each other. Is that even possible?
It will only be achieved, when the vast majority are willing to stand up for the underdog and minorities...and against bullies.
Old 02-27-2017, 12:41 PM
n/a

We don't even have to meet in the middle.

What we need is for all participants to allow other participants to agree, disagree, differ, oppose for or against, et al.

The most prevalent issue/shortcoming of this forum are the number of participants who continually insist on antagonizing, disprespecting, name calling of anybody who does not share their view/position/opinion. These same folks will always attempt to either re-state or redefine what others state to suit thier agenda.

So I would ask that all participants respect the rights of others to differ. To behave and speak in a manner as if they were sitting across the table from one another.....vs hiding behind anonymity behind the keyboard.
Old 02-27-2017, 12:55 PM
n/a

White people used to be 80% of the population...now we're 49%. Hispanics took up the difference. There are 100 million of them now, they are 1/3 the population. Below the age of 7 Hispanics already ARE the new majority. The nation WILL BE Hispanic within 30 years. These are the undeniable facts.

After knowing all that...WHY would someone want MORE immigrants?
Old 02-27-2017, 04:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
It will only be achieved, when the vast majority are willing to stand up for the underdog and minorities...and against bullies.

How many threads do you need to have started regarding you, before you understand that YOU are the enemy, the wannabe "bully." I just consider you a Troll, but I really don't care. You are entertaining, in a child-like distracting way.
Old 02-27-2017, 06:11 PM
n/a

Mr. JE Bartle

Who are you kidding?? You post as GUEST over and over, daily, bashing our President, and now you propose this question?? Give us a break, please........
Old 02-27-2017, 06:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yuck, I just threw up in my mouth after reading this...
Old 02-28-2017, 07:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yuck, I just threw up in my mouth after reading this...
People like you are the problem, your family will suffer for it.
Old 02-28-2017, 08:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
People like you are the problem, your family will suffer for it.
No...people like YOU are the problem...you are ACTIVELY giving away your country, your culture, your RACE.

WHAT do you REALLY think will happen when the minorities are a REAL majority...like 60% of the population.

You think they're going to be "fair" towards white people? You think suddenly YOU will be the "minority" and YOU will start receiving "breaks"?

EVERYONE will suffer when THEY take the majority.

We've already dropped from #1 to #25...how far are you going to let it drop before you open your eyes and stop believing the lies.
Old 02-28-2017, 08:41 AM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest]We don't even have to meet in the middle.

What we need is for all participants to allow other participants to agree, disagree, differ, oppose for or against, et al.

The most prevalent issue/shortcoming of this forum are the number of participants who continually insist on antagonizing, disprespecting, name calling of anybody who does not share their view/position/opinion. These same folks will always attempt to either re-state or redefine what others state to suit thier agenda.

So I would ask that all participants respect the rights of others to differ. To behave and speak in a manner as if they were sitting across the table from one another.....vs hiding behind anonymity behind the keyboard.[/QUOTE

wonderful, ☺]
Old 02-28-2017, 08:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
No...people like YOU are the problem...you are ACTIVELY giving away your country, your culture, your RACE.

WHAT do you REALLY think will happen when the minorities are a REAL majority...like 60% of the population.

You think they're going to be "fair" towards white people? You think suddenly YOU will be the "minority" and YOU will start receiving "breaks"?

EVERYONE will suffer when THEY take the majority.

We've already dropped from #1 to #25...how far are you going to let it drop before you open your eyes and stop believing the lies.
please take your meds!!
Old 02-28-2017, 09:13 AM
n/a

Are you letting dimwitdave help you with your posts?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 02-28-2017, 10:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
please take your meds!!
The trouble is...YOU have been taking YOUR meds...the meds that keep you sedated while everything falls apart around you.

GO into the black park, the mexican part of ANY town...THAT is what you get with those "people"...every time. Name me a place that is black/mexican that is JUST like the villages. They DESTROY...they don't build. They may work in construction, but it's always for some white guy. They ALWAYS destroy the school, business, neighborhood, town, city, and country. There is not ONE successful black place. NOT ONE...so WHY in Gods name would ANYONE not heavily medicated want MORE of them ANYWHERE?

Mexicans ARE 1/3 the population...they ARE 100 million. Their numbers ARE growing while whites numbers fall. The country WILL BE a hispanic majority within 30 years. The country WILL BE a Mexico II because they have no desire to keep "white" culture and rules. They hate us. Blacks hate us. Your granddaughters WILL curse your names as harassment by minority men becomes the norm.

Take your granddaughter to the minority part of town NOW...for a "sneak peek" of America's future...go there Friday night...walk around, mingle with the locals, do some window shopping. Stay close to MLK Blvd for the COMPLETE black experience.

You come back and you tell me with a straight face...they're the same as us.

It's THEM, it's their CHARACTER, it's their VIOLENCE.

Villages news had 3 stories about violent blacks today. Killing people, trying to run them down, they're violent...they're NOT us.

So Ms Bartle...explain to me why you think I need meds when the day to day facts staring you right in the face makes me believe that YOUR meds are preventing you from comprehending the reality of REAL life.

Do you frequent MLK Blvd and therefore you have an inimate knowledge and understanding that I'm missing? Or are you the typical hypocrite liberal woman, talking sh!t, and living in a 99% white paradise? You love them so much...go live with them...DON'T bring them here.
Old 02-28-2017, 11:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebartle View Post
As long as you continue to post these bs threads there is no middle ground!

It will only be achieved, when the vast majority are willing to stand up for simple law and order.

If you don't like the present laws, change them peacefully.

The USA laws are the best in the world, maybe a few tweeks are needed, like the 14th ammendment. Of course our medical system that allows pharmaceuticals and others to make monopolistic profits. Our tort system that allows Lawyers to rape needs changes. The lobbyists that control both parties won't allow these changes. Bartle et al need to admit Trump is the only hope.

Mainly the country suffers from non enforcement of the law!!

Thank you Obama, worst president ever, encouraged lawlessness.
Old 02-28-2017, 11:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
As long as you continue to post these bs threads there is no middle ground!

It will only be achieved, when the vast majority are willing to stand up for simple law and order.

If you don't like the present laws, change them peacefully.

The USA laws are the best in the world, maybe a few tweeks are needed, like the 14th ammendment. Of course our medical system that allows pharmaceuticals and others to make monopolistic profits. Our tort system that allows Lawyers to rape needs changes. The lobbyists that control both parties won't allow these changes. Bartle et al need to admit Trump is the only hope.

Mainly the country suffers from non enforcement of the law!!

Thank you Obama, worst president ever, encouraged lawlessness.
That allowed the country to become overrun with Hispanics...

Tags
put, website, live, america, fortunate

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.