Three punch knock out. Hillary done

Old 10-22-2016, 07:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
How?
If Donnie gets his massive followers voting for trump.

I thought it was clear
Old 10-22-2016, 08:07 AM
n/a

Quote:

I thought it was clear
Flaming racists, bigots & misogynists...have "massive followings?"

Oh wait, silly me...how else could Trump have made it so far?
Old 10-22-2016, 08:07 AM
n/a

Quote:

I thought it was clear
No. It is not. Nothing or next to nothing that Donald Trump has proposed is remotely practical. Unless he becomes Dictator which could happen in the United States if the military comes to power somehow. That would throw away the US Constitution but Trump has shown little of no respect for the US Constitution.
Old 10-22-2016, 08:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
Flaming racists, bigots & misogynists...have "massive followings?"

Oh wait, silly me...how else could Trump have made it so far?
He does have some very questionable followers. I cannot see how people can claim these are Christians either. They have about as little to do with the Golden Rule as other parts of The Bible do. Like the book of "Revelations".
Old 10-22-2016, 08:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
No. It is not. Nothing or next to nothing that Donald Trump has proposed is remotely practical. Unless he becomes Dictator which could happen in the United States if the military comes to power somehow. That would throw away the US Constitution but Trump has shown little of no respect for the US Constitution.
I can't argue with a world famous abogado.

But you are 100 % wrong.

If Donald did nothing else except enforce existing laws, as he wants, he is 1000 % better than hillary.
Old 10-22-2016, 08:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
I can't argue with a world famous abogado.

But you are 100 % wrong.

If Donald did nothing else except enforce existing laws, as he wants, he is 1000 % better than hillary.
Exactly!
Old 10-22-2016, 08:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
I really thought that you were smarter than that, but I have finally been proven wrong (about you).

Hillary's plans will increase the national debt by 9 trillion dollars. And in my opinion, that is being conservative....an oxymoron when associated with liberals.

I can give you many examples of where Obama overstepped his authority in regards to the Constitution and had to be set straight by the Supreme Court (a liberal court). Hillary plans to continue on the same course. Of course, the reason for Hillary to continue on course is because she is LAZY. She has shown no initiative or work ethic related to her job history.

Trump acknowledges the fact that he would have to have congressional approval, and say he is able to negotiate and work with both sides. Hillary has burned that bridge and won't be even as effective as Obama. Obama only got his way because of his race and congresses worry about causing any more racial riots by going against him. If he was a white man and attempted what he has done in the past 8 years, he would have been slammed down by congress, maybe even impeached for some of the things he has done. Such as being involved in illegal, UN banned arms sales. Sales of arms that ended up in the hands of terrorists and the Muslim Brotherhood.
Old 10-22-2016, 08:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
I really thought that you were smarter than that, but I have finally been proven wrong (about you).

https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...02-post25.html

Quote:
Have you ever thought of just addressing the thread and not attack everyone that does not agree with you?
Oh the fvcking irony!

You flaming hypocrite.
Old 10-22-2016, 09:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
time for repubs to practice saying, Madam president

Oh the fvcking irony!

You flaming hypocrite.
You proved my point again. Of course, you ONLY respond to those that attack you, right? Are you claiming multiple personalities on here? I was responding to someone else and I said that I was wrong about my opinion of him. Why don't you get with the discussion and quit being such a pr*ck?
Old 10-22-2016, 09:42 AM
n/a

Quote:

Hillary's plans will increase the national debt by 9 trillion dollars. And in my opinion, that is being conservative....an oxymoron when associated with liberals.

I can give you many examples of where Obama overstepped his authority in regards to the Constitution and had to be set straight by the Supreme Court (a liberal court). Hillary plans to continue on the same course. Of course, the reason for Hillary to continue on course is because she is LAZY. She has shown no initiative or work ethic related to her job history.

Trump acknowledges the fact that he would have to have congressional approval, and say he is able to negotiate and work with both sides. Hillary has burned that bridge and won't be even as effective as Obama. Obama only got his way because of his race and congresses worry about causing any more racial riots by going against him. If he was a white man and attempted what he has done in the past 8 years, he would have been slammed down by congress, maybe even impeached for some of the things he has done. Such as being involved in illegal, UN banned arms sales. Sales of arms that ended up in the hands of terrorists and the Muslim Brotherhood.
"Clinton’s plans might add billions to the national debt. Trump’s could add trillions"

Clinton’s plans might add billions to the national debt. Trump’s could add trillions. - Washington Post

"Donald Trump Tax Plan Would Add to Debt and Hillary Clinton’s Wouldn’t, Study Finds"

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/12/us...nton.html?_r=0
Old 10-22-2016, 09:56 AM
n/a

Once Democrats comprehend the system is fixed, they will understand the people that back Hillarys economic plans are crooked as well.

Who calculated the cost of open borders and social welfare benefits to all of those illegals here and coming?

No one dares calculate the real cost of it. It's not politicallycorrect.

One must add not only the cost of the benefits but the associated costs to the court systems, child welfare, investigatory agencies, police, fire, schools, health care, etc etc etc

The subject is so taboo at high levels you would not believe.

Just take one tiny cost... the fbi, ice, etc investigating and keeping track of Syrian refugees.

Now consider when all these funds are now not available to other causes...

Incredibly higher taxes, all taxes, property etc etc

Result America becomes third world.
Old 10-22-2016, 10:06 AM
n/a

Quote:

MD, what's happening to you? You used to be quippy but now just snippy. You were a lot more entertaining when Trump was polling well.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 10-22-2016, 10:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
"Clinton’s plans might add billions to the national debt. Trump’s could add trillions"

Clinton’s plans might add billions to the national debt. Trump’s could add trillions. - Washington Post

"Donald Trump Tax Plan Would Add to Debt and Hillary Clinton’s Wouldn’t, Study Finds"

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/12/us...nton.html?_r=0
Those are wrong.

Clinton promised NO addition to the national debt.
Clinton’s Misleading Debt Claims

What Hillary Clinton's plans mean for the U.S. debt | PolitiFact
"However the numbers shake out, the debt would still grow by $9 trillion over 10 years because of interest payments related to the U.S. debt."

We all know how wrong the CBO was on ObamaCare and how next year, ObamaCare is going to crash and burn. Trusting Democrats when they say they are going to give you free college, free health care and gov jobs and that it will not cost you anything.....is only believable to naive and gullible morons.

Trump's plan will increase employment in private industry and increase productivity. This will generate more tax revenues and increase the GDP.

Hillary's plan will doom our economy and put us into another recession. She wants to double down on Obama's Stimulus that was a big failure. We already have a recession-like GDP and it does not appear like it will improve in the near future.
Old 10-22-2016, 10:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Once Democrats comprehend the system is fixed, they will understand the people that back Hillarys economic plans are crooked as well.

Who calculated the cost of open borders and social welfare benefits to all of those illegals here and coming?

One must add not only the cost of the benefits but the associated costs to the court systems, child welfare, investigatory agencies, police, fire, schools, health care, etc etc etc

Just take one tiny cost... the fbi, ice, etc investigating and keeping track of Syrian refugees.

And... this is not political rhetoric I am repeating. This is from 30 years experience in NYC social services at every level of government.
Old 10-22-2016, 10:29 AM
n/a

Quote:

Good post.

Tags
shows, hillary, knock, punch

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.