Three punch knock out. Hillary done

Old 10-20-2016, 01:03 PM
n/a

Default it's time for republicans to

[

FACT CHECK.
QUOTE=Guest;1303004]New emails... open borders, screws sanders, in bed with wall Street, admits two face, Obama involved in cover up

International.... world is unsafe , Russia shows everything Hillary did was a disaster.

Economy.... horrible new figures, despite Obama spin

Bye bye hillary[/QUOTE]
Old 10-20-2016, 02:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey100 View Post
It was a three punch knockout. She overwhelmingly won all three debates. Her poll numbers are extraordinary - if the election was held today, she would have an 87% chance of winning vs. Trump 13% chance of winning. Of course, an October surprise could work against Trump: more accusations from women, more damaging videotapes, further leaking of his tax records. The experts are saying she probably finished Trump off last night.
Trump is ahead in the latest Rasmussen poll, so your win is a bit premature. Exit polls will likely be a bi more accurate at predicting the winner.
Old 10-20-2016, 02:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I told my wife that I seriously thought it was time for me to retreat to an isolated monastery taking the oath of silence and spending two years in deep prayer and meditation. She replied what's the dame's name.

No dear wife its not a dame to name but the lame street media's master switch men who have promoted and supported all the insane policies and actions of radical progressives for the last 8 years and now possibly for the next 8 years and likely doing so on steroids. I cannot bear to continue to watch as my country continues to deteriorate into a 3rd rate hedonistic banana republic

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-20-2016, 03:03 PM
n/a

Mark my words
Old 10-20-2016, 03:17 PM
n/a

Hillary's campaign has been given debate questions ahead of the debates and have paid for hit men to start violence at Trump rallies. And the sleeping Dem voters, naive Dems will flow like lemmings to the polls to vote for Crooked Hilary.
Old 10-20-2016, 05:04 PM
n/a

who are these mysterious guest log-ins/ have the mods of this site gone mad/
Old 10-20-2016, 05:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathy H View Post
We will keep you in suspense.
Old 10-20-2016, 05:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathy H View Post
This is the way it has always been. Where have you been? At any rate, welcome. (Even if you are a liberal )
Old 10-20-2016, 07:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Trump is ahead in the latest Rasmussen poll, so your win is a bit premature.
Bullchit.

ANY poll that shows Trump ahead, is seriously flawed and not scientific in the least.

So link it to us already...or admit you were lying.
Old 10-20-2016, 07:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
This is the way it has always been. Where have you been? At any rate, welcome. (Even if you are a liberal )
Hey, be nice to her...she's my hero.

She told the Queen B to take a shower before she went into any public pools.

Absolutely epic!
Old 10-20-2016, 07:17 PM
n/a

Quote:

Absolutely epic!
In that case...........
Old 10-20-2016, 07:20 PM
n/a

Quote:

Absolutely epic! [emoji106]
Who is queen b?
Old 10-20-2016, 07:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Bullchit.

ANY poll that shows Trump ahead, is seriously flawed and not scientific in the least.

So link it to us already...or admit you were lying.
Did I spell Rasmussen incorrectly? They have a website where they do polls. Let me know if you have difficulty finding it and I will send someone over to assist you. Not really, but it sounded nice.

Is there some reason that liberals find it necessary to call anyone that they disagree with, a liar? Are you one of Hilary's hitmen that she hires to start fights with Trump supporters?
Old 10-20-2016, 07:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Did I spell Rasmussen incorrectly? They have a website where they do polls. Let me know if you have difficulty finding it and I will send someone over to assist you. Not really, but it sounded nice.

Is there some reason that liberals find it necessary to call anyone that they disagree with, a liar? Are you one of Hilary's hitmen that she hires to start fights with Trump supporters?
I said link it...or admit you were lying.

If I said that Trump is a baby molester, would it be up to you to prove me wrong...or me to prove it/show my source?

It really wouldn't surprise me though, as Rasmussen has become a joke amongst legitimate, scientific pollsters.

And to prove my statement...I'll even provide a link.

Note about Rasmussen
Quote:

Silver analyzed 105 polls released by Rasmussen Reports and its subsidiary, Pulse Opinion Research, for Senate and gubernatorial races in numerous states across the country.
The bottom line is that on average, Rasmussen's polls were off by 5.8% with a bias of 3.9% in favor of the Republican candidates.

See how that works?
Old 10-21-2016, 03:22 AM
n/a

Undercover video shows Democrats saying they hire agitators to disrupt Donald Trump events - Washington Times

"Two top Democratic strategists have exited the presidential campaign after explosive undercover videos showed them discussing voter fraud and their roles in planting paid agitators at campaign events for Republican candidate Donald Trump."

Tags
shows, hillary, knock, punch

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.