Jill Stein Recount campaign II

Old 11-27-2016, 06:33 AM
n/a

Arrow Jill Stein Recount campaign II

She is wacky as a fruitcake.

@DrJillStein

Fidel Castro was a symbol of the struggle for justice in the shadow of empire. Presente!

The verb form of the word literally means "present." The way Stein used it was something like a military salute ("present arms!") but for Latin American leftist radicals.

back to recount

She needs all three states to reverse the counts and have the Crook take the WH. Flip about 100,000 votes

JILL STEIN SLAMS HILLARY For Joining Her Hillary-Supported #Recount2016

The crazy Liberals don’t seem to like each other

@DrJillStein

Why would Hillary Clinton—who conceded the election to Donald Trump—want #Recount2016? You cannot be on-again, off-again about democracy.

@DrJillStein

Why would Hillary Clinton—who holds "public" and "private" positions—want to engage in something as transparent as #Recount2016?

WHAT? JILL STEIN SLAMS HILLARY For Joining Her Hillary-Supported #Recount2016

Jim Hoft Nov 26th, 2016 7:12 pm 217 Comments

Guest post by Tom Franklin at American Lookout:
hillary-jillstein

Jill Stein’s recount is slipping into the bizarre.

It’s Liberals’ last chance to overthrow Trump’s historic win.
So all the crazies are joining forces.

One problem: The crazy Liberals don’t seem to like each other.

The Gateway Pundit reported that Hillary people are joining the recount:

Hillary Camp to Join Jill Stein in Recount Efforts—

Hillary Clinton’s lawyer for her presidential campaign published a statement Saturday morning to Medium that the Clinton campaign will be joining the efforts by Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein in seeking to overturn the election of Donald Trump as president by seeking recounts in key battleground states.

Marc E. Elias wrote that the Clinton campaign had been intensively investigating the election results for evidence that could be used to deny Trump the presidency without success and had not planned on seeking recounts.

However, with Stein taking the lead in seeking recounts, Elias stated Clinton will join the recount effort in Wisconsin since Stein officially filed for the recount on Friday.

Except Jill Stein doesn’t want Hillary’s help.

Stein took to Twitter and put out these tweets:

Ouch!
No love lost between Jill Stein and Hillary!

And just for good measure, Jill Stein threw out some Communist language. Just so everyone would remember she’s still a Communist, maybe?

@DrJillStein

Election integrity cannot be led by a party w/o integrity, just as a revolution cannot happen in a counterrevolutionary party. #Recount2016

Yikes!
Liberals have some serious problems if they’re counting on Jill Stein and Hillary to work together on a recount.

You can’t make this stuff up!

other comments
The whole recount is so bizarre. Clintons own team admitted they have been over the results with a fine toothed comb and found nothing.

Even Obama's White House says NO HACKING TOOK PLACE.
"He said that ultimately the campaign found no “actionable evidence of hacking or outside attempts to alter the voting technology.”

The purpose of this recount is not to change the results, it won't, but to blunt Trump's momentum going into the inauguration.

The curious thing is that the "professors and lawyers" hired by Stein accusing election fraud and hacking in WI have provided NO PROOF of such.

On Fox’s Special Report, Charles Krauthammer called this whole thing “really weird” and “absurd,” saying while there’s no evidence of tampering here, it just so happens to be an easy way to raise money.

“It’s a neat trick,” he said, “but rather unseemly.”

Washington Post reporter Karen Tumulty found it “astonishing” that people would be opening their checkbooks for this, while Lisa Boothe said Stein is just doing this to “escalate her own name.”

last but not least Trump added
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump

The Green Party scam to fill up their coffers by asking for impossible recounts is now being joined by the badly defeated & demoralized Dems
The Democrats, when they incorrectly thought they were going to win, asked that the election night tabulation be accepted. Not so anymore!

Dr. Jill Stein (@DrJillStein) | Twitter
Old 11-27-2016, 07:20 AM
n/a

Nice compilation. Can it get any weirder?!?
Old 11-27-2016, 08:29 AM
n/a

Trump tweeting now

Hillary Clinton conceded the election when she called me just prior to the victory speech and after the results were in. Nothing will change

Hillary's debate answer on delay: "That is horrifying. That is not the way our democracy works. Been around for 240 years. We've had free and fair elections. We've accepted the outcomes when we may not have liked them, and that is what must be expected of anyone standing on a during a general election.

I, (HRC) for one, am appalled that somebody that is the nominee of one of our two major parties would take that kind of position."
Then, separately she stated, "He said something truly horrifying ... he refused to say that he would respect the results of this election.
That is a direct threat to our democracy." She then said, "We have to accept the results and look to the future.

HRC Trump is going to be our President. We owe him an open mind and the chance to lead."

The Villages Florida

So much time and money will be spent - same result! Sad

I'm sure more to come see Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

She was sooo sure she would win at that time she worried about him, tables turned, Karma is a bitch!
Old 11-27-2016, 08:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

I, (HRC) for one, am appalled that somebody that is the nominee of one of our two major parties would take that kind of position."
Then, separately she stated, "He said something truly horrifying ... he refused to say that he would respect the results of this election.
That is a direct threat to our democracy." She then said, "We have to accept the results and look to the future.
Yeah, who's the threat now? What a joke! I guess leaving gracefully is not an option for the Clinton's!
Old 11-27-2016, 08:45 AM
n/a

The Villages Florida
Old 11-27-2016, 09:19 AM
n/a

The election is a done deal. Trump got the electoral votes and Hillary conceded. Stein is a fruitcake, worse than Bernie.
Old 11-27-2016, 09:58 AM
n/a

Waste of time subject and thread.
Old 11-27-2016, 10:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yeah, who's the threat now? What a joke! I guess leaving gracefully is not an option for the Clinton's!
If you recall when the Clinton's left the White House after George W win the Clinton staff did all sorts of mischief to frustrate the incoming Administration including removing the "W"from all of the typewriters.

The Clintons and now the progressives in general have never been generous, graceful or civil.

When George W left the White House he made a pledge, one he honored to stay silent about the incoming Administration save to support the Administration when called upon.

We now have that same Administration (Obama) leaving and they are not leaving quietly or gracefully. I guess liberal intellectual elites lack class and manners.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-27-2016, 10:08 AM
n/a

Last ditch effort to keep the queers out of the closet....
Old 11-27-2016, 10:58 AM
n/a

From Politico:

"The Obama administration said it has seen no evidence of hackers tampering with the 2016 presidential election, even as recount proceedings began in Wisconsin.

“We stand behind our election results, which accurately reflect the will of the American people,” a senior administration official told POLITICO late Friday.

“The federal government did not observe any increased level of malicious cyber activity aimed at disrupting our electoral process on election day,” the official added. “We believe our elections were free and fair from a cybersecurity perspective.”

In other words, Hillary Clinton's dreams of being president just took an even bigger blow. And from the administration that promoted and defended her White House run. Ouch."
Old 11-27-2016, 01:36 PM
n/a

It was so nice for a while anyway to not have to listen to CLinton this and Clinton that and seeing her annoying face every day.

What do all the odds makers say about this boon doggle?

What do the Clinton supporters think the odds are of a change of election?

Wait a minute....

OK I am back!

Just proves again the incomptetnce and compete lack of intelligence or common sense......none of which we all know is required for politics.......just look at the current Washington incumbents.
Old 11-27-2016, 02:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
If you recall when the Clinton's left the White House after George W win the Clinton staff did all sorts of mischief to frustrate the incoming Administration including removing the "W"from all of the typewriters.

The Clintons and now the progressives in general have never been generous, graceful or civil.

When George W left the White House he made a pledge, one he honored to stay silent about the incoming Administration save to support the Administration when called upon.

We now have that same Administration (Obama) leaving and they are not leaving quietly or gracefully. I guess liberal intellectual elites lack class and manners.

Personal Best Regards:

Trump calls Obama every day to find out what to do when he becomes president. Yesterday they spoke for 45 minutes.

This is the same Trump who lied for five years about the president's birthplace.

If I were Obama the conversation would go like this: Hi Donald, I was just walking out the door to go play golf, good-bye.

Or the other choice would be to give Trump totally bogus information every time he calls.
Old 11-27-2016, 02:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Trump calls Obama every day to find out what to do when he becomes president. Yesterday they spoke for 45 minutes.

This is the same Trump who lied for five years about the president's birthplace.

If I were Obama the conversation would go like this: Hi Donald, I was just walking out the door to go play golf, good-bye.

Or the other choice would be to give Trump totally bogus information every time he calls.
So, who is Obama going to ask...he never had a clue.
Old 11-27-2016, 02:36 PM
n/a

Quote:

In your dreams. Trump could give a rats @ss about how Obie does things. He called him to warn him not to do anything that Trump would just have to undo once Obie vacates the scene. Trump has enough house cleaning to do without Obie setting up political IEDs on his way out.

You aren't a poor loser, are you?
Old 11-27-2016, 02:54 PM
n/a

Quote:

Dear Guest:

Please cite your fact proof checked authority that provided this information. About the only thing factual in your comments is that Obama was going out to play golf.

And as to choices by Obama please please recall that he has a habit of moving red lines while leading from behind and has lied so often to the American people that he can't differentiate between the truth and a lie. and he has had so many head fakes I'm surprised his doctors haven't recommend he wear a cervical collar.

Personal Best Regards:

Tags
stein, recount, jill, hillary, election

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.