this time it is different , we have and unstable man running for POTUS

Old 10-05-2016, 11:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Even though I like to know as much as I can about a candidate that I might be inclined to vote for, it really did not have anything to do with my choice this time. Considering myself a fairly decent citizen and patriot, I could not possibly vote for Hillary. She is a criminal, a felon at that. She also got Americans killed and more may die because of her loose handling of classified information. She also lied to congress, the FBI and to America about her classified emails. After being subpoenaed she deleted evidence of a crime she committed. I do not understand how the DNC could have chosen her to represent them.

My vote is for Trump
You forgot to add....

IN MY OPINION

And that is not a defense of her...I abhor her, but it is obvious how unstable this man is, and having some who his own biographers says.....

"Creates his own realit"

Come on....a President who does not face reality, but creates his own ?

If that makes you comfy, bless your grandchildren and what BE if their future.
Old 10-05-2016, 11:51 AM
n/a

TRUMP and we could die , I am not kidding this guy scares the heck out of me

I have voted Republican my entire life and will next time as well.

I have to go with Johnston this time .

I just can TRUMP to risky
Old 10-05-2016, 11:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Even though I like to know as much as I can about a candidate that I might be inclined to vote for, it really did not have anything to do with my choice this time. Considering myself a fairly decent citizen and patriot, I could not possibly vote for Hillary. She is a criminal, a felon at that. She also got Americans killed and more may die because of her loose handling of classified information. She also lied to congress, the FBI and to America about her classified emails. After being subpoenaed she deleted evidence of a crime she committed. I do not understand how the DNC could have chosen her to represent them.

My vote is for Trump
Another example of the short sighted view which is basically.....I do not give a darn what happens after Election Day, I just want to beatbClinton.

Guess what...we have to continue on with a man creating HIS OWN REALITY.

I amazes me...all you people do is blame the media for telling indisputable facts, and then speaking about Clinton.

Fine if the world stopped on Election Day...if you think racial tensions will go away..sorry, they will accelerate. If you think terrorism will go away, sorry, they will get worse. If you think the world is screwed up now, watch them run away and let us stand alone because our President, well versed in real estate development, shuts them out until he gets paid. If you think Russia is a problem, wait...they will be one of our President appeasing his largest single debtor.

The last is conjecture, but very strong....all the others are not only valid, but easily proven.
Old 10-05-2016, 12:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
He owned a private real estate development company..

Do not make him out to be anything more. He ran his own private company.

What he did good was brand development and all he has been doing recently is selling his name.

He is a real estate developer....nothing more. Never had shareholders...never dealt with a board.

Much like The Villages, who gets maligned quite a bit,

Trump is a very strange man, and you obviously have not taken the time to read about him and his merry adventures. His making up different personalities to be....his sexual...well, perversions.

This is an unglued man who went he wants to sell, such as his campaign, can do his routine, bus as his problems in the 80s show you, he gets diverted.

Strange strange man
So where did you get your degree in psychiatry from ?
Old 10-05-2016, 12:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
So where did you get your degree in psychiatry from ?
Not quite sure what this means.

I spoke to his bunnies career, and you made it all about his nuttiness.

I suppose I could say he is as nuts as Clinton is a criminal. Can't make that case on facts.

But, instead of supplying very specific links to his wired and strange behavior...

There have been articles relating to this man. One was a warning not to psychoanalyze this man because it has become apparent...in that article whic I linked..

"Then there was this from former Harvard Medical School dean Jeffrey Flier:

Narcissistic personality disorder. Trump doesn't just have it, he defines it. #trumpdiagnosis"

Or....

"And a Northwestern University professor recently published a 9,000-word psychological evaluation of Trump — from afar, of course — largely dealing with Trump and narcissism."

The American Psychiatric Association issues a warning: No psychoanalyzing Donald Trump - The Washington Post

A professional opinion: You don't need a psychiatrist to know there's something wrong with Donald Trump - LA Times
N 2006, DONALD TRUMP

made plans to purchase the Menie Estate, near Aberdeen, Scotland, aiming to convert the dunes and grassland into a luxury golf resort. He and the estate’s owner, Tom Griffin, sat down to discuss the transaction at the Cock & Bull restaurant. Griffin recalls that Trump was a hard-nosed negotiator, reluctant to give in on even the tiniest details. But, as Michael D’Antonio writes in his recent biography of Trump, Never Enough, Griffin’s most vivid recollection of the evening pertains to the theatrics. It was as if the golden-haired guest sitting across the table were an actor playing a part on the London stage.

“It was Donald Trump playing Donald Trump,” Griffin observed. There was something unreal about it.

The same feeling perplexed Mark Singer in the late 1990s when he was working on a profile of Trump for The New Yorker. Singer wondered what went through his mind when he was not playing the public role of Donald Trump. What are you thinking about, Singer asked him, when you are shaving in front of the mirror in the morning? Trump, Singer writes, appeared baffled. Hoping to uncover the man behind the actor’s mask, Singer tried a different tack:

“O.K., I guess I’m asking, do you consider yourself ideal company?”

“You really want to know what I consider ideal company?,” Trump replied. “A total piece of ass.”"

A Psychologist Analyzes Donald Trump’s Personality - The Atlantic

No, my comments were about his business, and in that vein I would suggest you read about his "success". It ain't quite the way he paints it

"
Old 10-05-2016, 12:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
""I genuinely believe that if Trump wins and gets the nuclear codes there is an excellent possibility it will lead to the end of civilization,"

AGREE!!!!!!!
Well then you had better get right with your maker. If you live in the Villages, you don't have that much time left anyway. Enjoy it. And when it is all over and the balloon did not go up, then you can sit back in your lounger and sip another beer. That's why liberals are such losers.
Old 10-05-2016, 12:44 PM
n/a

He is not just unhinged, irrational, etc...AMAZING THAT A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE IS DISCUSSED IN MENTAL HEALTH MAGAZINES.

All things that exhibit his nutty behavior are easy to validate and see.

Look, face it, if he is elected, we have put a very unstable, irrational, egoist in charge of our countries business.

AND we did it with the least transparency in at least 40 years.

This two sentences simply show it is those supporters who will take the inevitable fall and who will be discussed in history books.

Quite a combination...an unstable man steps up, exhibits a terrible mean streak, a vile temper, a filthy mouth, a morally corrupt life and says...trust me with no questions, and so many are willing to do that.
Old 10-05-2016, 12:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Well then you had better get right with your maker. If you live in the Villages, you don't have that much time left anyway. Enjoy it. And when it is all over and the balloon did not go up, then you can sit back in your lounger and sip another beer. That's why liberals are such losers.

Excellent response !! Way to tell these far Left losers .

They are so committed to telling and repeating the big lie !

I`m sure that they impress their like minded " pearl-clutching friends " and " The Aunt Bee`s " of the world and probably Aunt Bee`s friend Cora . But that`s about it .
Old 10-05-2016, 01:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Excellent response !! Way to tell these far Left losers .

They are so committed to telling and repeating the big lie !

I`m sure that they impress their like minded " pearl-clutching friends " and " The Aunt Bee`s " of the world and probably Aunt Bee`s friend Cora . But that`s about it .
Do me a favor...

Point out the lies told in this thread ? Please. I realize it may take you away from being a wise guy, but humor me.

If you need more credible links discussing Trumps mental health, either now or in his past, let me know...there are many.

I am anything but a "far left loser". I have been active in the GOP for 60 years both here and in the northeast. I participate instead of simply flapping my gums and make wise cracks.

The Republican nominee for President this year is unhinged, a liar of epic proportions and a proven con man.

I do not want to hear anything about Clinton. I know about Clinton...I spent many years campaigning against her husband and get. Your support of what appears to be a madman cannot begin and end with that rhetoric,

You cannot defend his mental instability because you accept it just to get you past Election Day.

I might also add that while working for the party, those who classified people by race, heritage, or political party were always..always the losers

When, January comes, how will you cope. Who will you blame ?
Old 10-05-2016, 02:14 PM
n/a

Yep, it is just the media

This was written by a staunch Republican working for a staunch Conservative newspaper.

In 1999, she wrote an article defending Juanita Broaddrick, the woman who claimed she was raped by Bill Clinton.

"A member of the Wall Street Journal's editorial board has urged Americans to vote for Hillary Clinton to avoid a potentially disastrous Donald Trump presidency.
"Her election alone is what stands between the American nation and the reign of the most unstable, proudly uninformed, psychologically unfit president ever to enter the White House," Dorothy Rabinowitz, a Pulitzer Prize winning columnist for the newspaper, wrote in an opinion piece.
Under the headline "Hillary-Hatred Derangement Syndrome," the article mounts a blistering attack on Trump and the "Never Hillary forces" who are willing to support the Republican nominee in order to prevent his Democratic opponent taking office.
"They are aware of his casual disregard for truth, his self-obsession, his ignorance, his ingrained vindictiveness," Rabinowitz writes."

WSJ columnist urges voters to pick Clinton over 'unstable' Trump - Sep. 30, 2016
Old 10-05-2016, 03:07 PM
n/a

Kaine proved to everyone last night that you don't want Hitlery in the White House. There would then be two mental cases working together. It would be like an out of control, run away train.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SamePeople.jpg (23.9 KB, 1 views)
Old 10-05-2016, 03:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Kaine proved to everyone last night that you don't want Hitlery in the White House. There would then be two mental cases working together. It would be like an out of control, run away train.
Here comes the diversion.

Wow, you folks are so devoid of facts and anything that could possibly mean anything.

Any thread that discusses Trump and has negative overtones brings the children out to do and say stupid things.

YOU are the group of people that folks speak of always relative to the intelligence level, etc of his followers.

Now, if you could try and be adult..stay on the thread and if you wish comment on all the folks showing how unhinged and dangerous Trump is.
Old 10-05-2016, 03:23 PM
n/a

Quote:

Now, if you could try and be adult..stay on the thread and if you wish comment on all the folks showing how unhinged and dangerous Trump is.
Thats it: I am voting for Crooked Hillary, because Trump is crazy and a meanie! Thanks for helping me decide ol' wise one!
Old 10-05-2016, 03:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
I hope he wipes out North Korea and Pakistan in the same day! Day 2 he can say "oops, sorry" and we will all be better.

Now if Hillary gets elected...Civil War II
Old 10-05-2016, 03:25 PM
n/a

And run them damn Mexicans back home!!

Tags
trump, nuclear, weapons, positions, agree

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.