this time it is different , we have and unstable man running for POTUS

Old 10-05-2016, 03:26 PM
n/a

and put all the queers on an island somewhere far from sight. YUCKY people.
Old 10-05-2016, 03:37 PM
n/a

Atlantic magazine, founded in 1857 has only been endorsed 3 candidates for Presidnt in their history.

One was Abraham Lincoln.

Second one was Lyndon Johnson, ONLY because of the fear of Barry Goldwater,not in true support of Johnson.

"Today, our position is similar to the one in which The Atlantic’s editors found themselves in 1964. We are impressed by many of the qualities of the Democratic Party’s nominee for president, even as we are exasperated by others, but we are mainly concerned with the Republican Party’s nominee, Donald J. Trump, who might be the most ostentatiously unqualified major-party candidate in the 227-year history of the American presidency."[/B][/

"Donald Trump, on the other hand, has no record of public service and no qualifications for public office. His affect is that of an infomercial huckster; he traffics in conspiracy theories and racist invective; he is appallingly sexist; he is erratic, secretive, and xenophobic; he expresses admiration for authoritarian rulers, and evinces authoritarian tendencies himself. He is easily goaded, a poor quality for someone seeking control of America’s nuclear arsenal. He is an enemy of fact-based discourse; he is ignorant of, and indifferent to, the Constitution; he appears not to read."

'The Atlantic' Editors Endorse Hillary Clinton for President - The Atlantic
Old 10-05-2016, 03:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
"Donald Trump, on the other hand, has no record of public service and no qualifications for public office. His affect is that of an infomercial huckster; he traffics in conspiracy theories and racist invective; he is appallingly sexist; he is erratic, secretive, and xenophobic; he expresses admiration for authoritarian rulers, and evinces authoritarian tendencies himself. He is easily goaded, a poor quality for someone seeking control of America’s nuclear arsenal.
Well the Atlantic has never been wrong...I am voting for Crooked Hillary because the Atlantic told me so, and Trump is a meanie!
Old 10-05-2016, 04:00 PM
n/a

"Donald Trump, on the other hand, has no record of public service and no qualifications for public office. His affect is that of an infomercial huckster; he traffics in conspiracy theories and racist invective; he is appallingly sexist; he is erratic, secretive, and xenophobic; he expresses admiration for authoritarian rulers, and evinces authoritarian tendencies himself. He is easily goaded, a poor quality for someone seeking control of America’s nuclear arsenal. He is an enemy of fact-based discourse; he is ignorant of, and indifferent to, the Constitution; he appears not to read."

So who cares about the opinion of some Libs who run the editorial copy of a dying magazine . Do you chart your day based on the horoscope for your " sign " that you find printed in any daily paper ?

The Voters are smart enough to decide who to elect on their own . If anything an endorsement from any so called Journalists is always reason enough to vote against any candidate they might recommend .
Old 10-05-2016, 05:39 PM
n/a

Quote:

So who cares about the opinion of some Libs who run the editorial copy of a dying magazine . Do you chart your day based on the horoscope for your " sign " that you find printed in any daily paper ?

The Voters are smart enough to decide who to elect on their own . If anything an endorsement from any so called Journalists is always reason enough to vote against any candidate they might recommend .
Ok....so lets go to a newspaper of any kind that has endorsed Donald Trump......

OH....SORRY there are none.....IN THE ENTIRE WORLD

Ok...no biggie....he is for jobs. Lets go to an economist, not on his payroll, who thinks his plans will not blow our debt out of the water.....

Oh...SORRY....there are none. No economists in the world.
Old 10-05-2016, 07:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Ok....so lets go to a newspaper of any kind that has endorsed Donald Trump......

OH....SORRY there are none.....IN THE ENTIRE WORLD

Ok...no biggie....he is for jobs. Lets go to an economist, not on his payroll, who thinks his plans will not blow our debt out of the water.....

Oh...SORRY....there are none. No economists in the world.
So why are you still so worried about the outcome that you feel a need to post your sarcastic venom here in a sad effort to try to turn a vote or two ?
Old 10-05-2016, 07:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
So why are you still so worried about the outcome that you feel a need to post your sarcastic venom here in a sad effort to try to turn a vote or two ?
I am sorry, really.

I suppose it does come across as sarcastic and I will explain that.

Venom ? No way. I have NEVER posted anything that was not fact based and with numerous links.

If you feel it, those factual statements are "venom" then I suggest you look to Mr Trump....it is his words, his actions that I am speaking of.

To the sarcasm, I suppose I have become that. I have tried many many times to begin discussions with Trump supporters, but they talk of only one thitheir "venom" for his opponent which I suppose is not venom in your mind.

No Trump supporters will do anything but bash Clinton. It is almost as if Trump has no specific plans for anything and all they have is this hate based dialogue.

Listen, said it many times. I am 77 years old. Been with the GOP for 60 years, not just card carrying voter, but active.

I am seriously anti Clinton, and would like nothing better than see her defeated..EXCEPT by this person.

I am not sure why Trump supporters hear him and do not see through him. They read facts about him, but refuse to acknowledge them.

I am convinced they are only concerned about her losing, and have not given one single thought to what will happen should he be elec
Old 10-05-2016, 10:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am sorry, really.

I suppose it does come across as sarcastic and I will explain that.

Venom ? No way. I have NEVER posted anything that was not fact based and with numerous links.

If you feel it, those factual statements are "venom" then I suggest you look to Mr Trump....it is his words, his actions that I am speaking of.

To the sarcasm, I suppose I have become that. I have tried many many times to begin discussions with Trump supporters, but they talk of only one thitheir "venom" for his opponent which I suppose is not venom in your mind.

No Trump supporters will do anything but bash Clinton. It is almost as if Trump has no specific plans for anything and all they have is this hate based dialogue.

Listen, said it many times. I am 77 years old. Been with the GOP for 60 years, not just card carrying voter, but active.

I am seriously anti Clinton, and would like nothing better than see her defeated..EXCEPT by this person.

I am not sure why Trump supporters hear him and do not see through him. They read facts about him, but refuse to acknowledge them.

I am convinced they are only concerned about her losing, and have not given one single thought to what will happen should he be elec
What do we have to lose ? Hillary is a major crook and a life long liar . She is a psychopathic liar . She is such a habitual liar that she lies when the truth would do just fine .
Everything about her and her " movement " is phony , disingenuous , self-serving , and anti- American . She is a Globalist not an American . She has and will continue to sell out the future of this country and your children for personal gain .
She does not believe in a strong , independent , powerful USA. She is a believer in One World Government and she will continue to weaken America to the point that you will no longer recognize the Nation of your birth .
Old 10-05-2016, 10:41 PM
n/a

They won't even be able to read about the election results in the paper, or watch the boob tube they are ALL CORRUPT! ALL BUT THE RABBIT HOLES THAT IS THEY CAN LOOK THERE!!!!!!!! OMG CHICKEN LITTLE THE SKY IS FALLING!!! OH NO WAIT WE WON WE WON!!!!

OH WAIT RABBIT HOLE #1 TRUMP WINS BY LANDSLIDE!

OH NO---JAN 2017 CLINTON SWORN IN

DAMM RABBIT HOLES
Old 10-05-2016, 11:01 PM
n/a

Saw The orange baboons son Eric after the debate OMG. Good thing for Babbon daddy he does not go on the campaign trail for his candidate. THE NUT DID NOT FALL FAR FROM THAT TREE. I THINK HE FELL OUT OF TRUMP TOWER ON HIS HEAD. HE SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO SPEAK. HE WAS ONE OF THOSE UNLOVED CHILDREN WHO WERE SEEN BUT NOT HEARD AND SHOULD CONTINUE IN THAT VEIN! EXTREMELY UNPOLISHED AND BELLIGERENT!
Old 10-06-2016, 12:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
Saw The orange baboons son Eric after the debate OMG. Good thing for Babbon daddy he does not go on the campaign trail for his candidate. THE NUT DID NOT FALL FAR FROM THAT TREE. I THINK HE FELL OUT OF TRUMP TOWER ON HIS HEAD. HE SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO SPEAK. HE WAS ONE OF THOSE UNLOVED CHILDREN WHO WERE SEEN BUT NOT HEARD AND SHOULD CONTINUE IN THAT VEIN! EXTREMELY UNPOLISHED AND BELLIGERENT!
Yes you are so correct for Trump`s children are not as well educated and as well spoken as you . Pity that .
Old 10-06-2016, 04:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
and put all the queers on an island somewhere far from sight. YUCKY people.
And then sink the island? OK....
Old 10-06-2016, 04:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Well the Atlantic has never been wrong...I am voting for Crooked Hillary because the Atlantic told me so, and Trump is a meanie!
Old 10-06-2016, 05:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
I have been where you are for quite awhile.

I know Donald Trump and those who support him are not looking beyond election day and that is a CATASTROPHIC mistake.

A man who knows him better than most...David Cay Johnston, his biographer says

"Donald makes up things he creates his own reality," Johnston said on CNBC's "Power Lunch" on Wednesday. "And in his mind, there's nothing wrong with that."

https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...eply&p=1301222

The co author of "Art of the deal", Tony Scwartz says this....

""I genuinely believe that if Trump wins and gets the nuclear codes there is an excellent possibility it will lead to the end of civilization," he said."

‘Art of the Deal’ co-author calls Trump ‘sociopath' in interview - NY Daily News

These are men who know him very well.

I just wish those supporters could look past election day....all the europhia about beating Clinton, which is ALL the Trump campaign is about will leave and reality sets in.

Again, a man who knows him well...who wrote a memoir, as Trump calls it......said

""I genuinely believe that if Trump wins and gets the nuclear codes there is an excellent possibility it will lead to the end of civilization,"
Such stupidity about Donald Trump.
Old 10-06-2016, 05:24 AM
n/a

No one seemed to worry about a Muslim handling the nuclear codes. Why the sudden panic?

Tags
trump, nuclear, weapons, positions, agree

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.